Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Problem is at Level3 through which TeliaSonera routes it's connections.

Just try and ping any EU Realm and it stops at Level3 http://i.imgur.com/LjfvR.png

You want to blame someone blame them

Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    Same, instead ive started a new character on a time consuming game... Skyrim, i havent played it in ages lol.
    As another gaming suggestion, take a look at the new X-Com game. It's only about £10 from green man gaming (depends where you are in the world of course) and unless you have zero interest in thinking during a game (the only person I know who doesn't like this has the attention span of a highly caffinated 5 year old) it's likely to suck you in for a few hours.
    Tip: Do everything possible to get more satellites ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    So I don't seem to be able to log in into Stormwind, I always get stuck on loading screen at 90% and then disconnect from game. I guess it's just WoW and especially TeliaSonera (My ISP) which is bugging, but I just reinstalled Windows 7 and WoW to an SSD today so I'm not quite sure what it is.
    It's not you and grats on the new toy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    What does it have to do with the fact that i cannot play right now ? So i lost a complete Day where i could do nothing but watching my loading Screen not going further than 90% In the past Blizzard would compensate you with a free-extra Day so your lost Day isnt lost :x But i guess that died when they took on the "Activision" ^-^
    No one asked you to sit in front of your PC trying to log on all day. The game happens to be unavailable at times (including weekly maintenance), and yes it's frustrating, but WoW isn't all you've got. I'm personally more worried about missing my raid than missing out on X hours of game time.

Well, I'm currently sat within about 2 hops and 100 metres of a major British teleco's backbone (in work). The battlenet website was down. It's now back...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelfette View Post
    No one asked you to sit in front of your PC trying to log on all day. The game happens to be unavailable at times (including weekly maintenance), and yes it's frustrating, but WoW isn't all you've got. I'm personally more worried about missing my raid than missing out on X hours of game time.
    Can you miss a raid that doesnt happen?

Deleted
    dammit! people who got a bid on invinc or mimms head this morning got lucky:P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingblaze View Post
    Can you miss a raid that doesnt happen?
    Your raid group can miss out on a planned raid. At least that's what I meant

I come home from work, with hopes of doing an alt-raid that has been scheduled, and now I'm stuck

first time i am happy servers a down :P no i dont have to go to the twink raid yeah !

but its starting to be long ^^ guess ill go watch a movie :<

Quote Originally Posted by Nelfette View Post
    Your raid group can miss out on a planned raid. At least that's what I meant
    At least it's mid-week (reset wise) so you have time to plan something to counter it.

Anyone got any news? I haven't been able to enter the game since this morning.

This is what happens when you have your HQ in France. They probably already surrendered to the issues after an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    wouldnt be suprised if we dont get a free day of playing .. i mean when did it last time happen :>
    11 days exempt as compensation for unseen issues since i started palying 6+ years ago, the last being near the end of 2011 so quite recently seeing as the last few years the servers have been more stable than they were say 6 years ago :P

This is what I get when pinging Kazzak

Update 18:00 GMT: The issues restricting access to World of Warcraft continue, we are still liaising with our network partners to resolve this issue but we have no updates at this time regarding an estimated time for a solution.

This issue will continue to be investigated and is our top priority. We apologise for the disruption this has caused.

MISE A JOUR 18:30 GMT : Nous continuons à travailler à le résolution du problème réseau avec nos partenaires , cependant nous n'avons toujours pas plus d'information à vous communiquer pour le moment. L'accès au site officiel et aux forums continue à être saccadé ce qui est également en cous d'investigation.

eu.battle.net/wow/fr/forum/topic/6200872304

they are still working on the problem :|

whhhat he was faster ! nerf x) but mine has a link !! :> thats the time i lost !!

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    11 days exempt as compensation for unseen issues since i started palying 6+ years ago, the last being near the end of 2011 so quite recently seeing as the last few years the servers have been more stable than they were say 6 years ago :P
    Most of the compensated gametime has been issues casued by Blizzard.

Since this is an ISP issue there is no reason for them to compansate anything. They'll probably do though.

Deleted
    The tears of all those spoiled, bored, self-entitled kiddies in this threads... Nom Nom Nom!

Deleted
    its likely not blizzards fault, probably the owner of their servers. i think people need to calm down, blizzard usually compensate for things like this, usually when servers go offline for a while they give you some free play time or something. if blizzard could fix the problem i am sure they would, no need to be calling for people to lose their jobs.