Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    What does it have to do with the fact that i cannot play right now ? So i lost a complete Day where i could do nothing but watching my loading Screen not going further than 90% In the past Blizzard would compensate you with a free-extra Day so your lost Day isnt lost :x But i guess that died when they took on the "Activision" ^-^
    I lost a complete day of playing - but I won a cleaned-up and tidy house. If you look at it that way, I finally ran out of excuses to NOT tidy up things by 'the internet' failing me. I just hope it's all back and running tomorrow night. I'd hate to miss the only raid we scheduled during the Christmas-NewYear's-time of family madness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazamaras View Post
    News flash - Things go wrong in IT. It is not Blizzards end, it is the end of their ISP. So stop acting like entitled spoilt brats.
    Check the 900 page, over 10 countries are being affected and probably 50 different ISP's but theyre all experiencing the same problem at the same time and only on WoW? Hmm.. seems legit

Quote Originally Posted by Conkistador View Post
    This is somehow very disturbing not to mention a failure in service that should be provided. Shit happens sometimes but this is a very long time to get everything back up and running.

No ETA is given which means nothing good... they cannot put their fingers on the problem or more dangerous, they have the problem in sight but they don't know how to fix it.
    Shit happens in IT and not everything can be fixed just like that, regardless of how much money and manpower you throw at it.

We had a power cut a few years back when a digger accidentally cut through a cable. It took 2 days to get power back for the simple reason that repairing it took time and involved digging up more road. You couldn't just route around it either. That's life.

Deleted
    I'm trying to look on it as a blessing - I managed to do so much today! None of it was important, but it means I dont have to do it tomorrow, or next week :P. Which means more time to play then.

I think... I think I have a problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Great... now World of Tanks EU servers crashed as well.
    FFS
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

News flash - Things go wrong in IT. It is not Blizzards end, it is the end of their ISP. So stop acting like entitled paid-up customers.
    There you go, fixed it for you :-)

Quote Originally Posted by PiCreator View Post
    If I cancel my subscription now, will it renew on the first of january or am I early enough?

Don't want to pay for this anymore. It's unaccaptable, lots of other good mmo's out there. Too bad I'm only 1 person so Blizzard won't even notice I'm gone. hehe.
    If it takes a few hours outage for you to say "fuck it" to however many hours invested and friends made it says rather more about you and your general perception of the game at present than this specific issue. Either that or you're rather to used to everything on a silver plate. It's the first major outage in years, take a few deep breaths, accept that shit occasionally happens and go on with your life with or without wow. Flipping tables and being pissed because a game you pay a few quid a month for isn't accessible for a few hours is a little excessive. It's annoying, yes. It shouldn't be happening, yes but there's obviously something fairly major died. As per my earlier posts, expecting magic wand treatment is a bit naive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Still doesn't work for me... time for some Far Cry 3 and Warcraft 3 instead.

Guys I can tell you that the Illumanti is behind this...

Deleted
    Im still coming to a point where i can hear myself login to the game (or someone else). I can clearly hear that login "bell". Very weird but i guess its progress? :P

15+ Year Old Account
    News flash - Things go wrong in IT. It is not Blizzards end, it is the end of their ISP. So stop acting like entitled spoilt brats.
    You have no clue of that, you are just presuming what BLZ feeds you. Just saying
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    What do you mean? There has been an hourly update

The 17:00 update came out about 17:35 (or was reported here about then). I don't have Blizz website access but figured after 30 mins someone would have updated here if there was one. Turns out I was wrong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    If it takes a few hours outage for you to say "fuck it" to however many hours invested and friends made it says rather more about you and your general perception of the game at present than this specific issue. Either that or you're rather to used to everything on a silver plate. It's the first major outage in years, take a few deep breaths, accept that shit occasionally happens and go on with your life with or without wow. Flipping tables and being pissed because a game you pay a few quid a month for isn't accessible for a few hours is a little excessive. It's annoying, yes. It shouldn't be happening, yes but there's obviously something fairly major died. As per my earlier posts, expecting magic wand treatment is a bit naive.
    First? So many days I remember waiting for Blizzard to do their job and fix things instead of just spending money and yawning. Hours and hooours of waiting for things to be fixed.

i'm geting stuck aswell at 90% then dc

Deleted
    Damnit Blizzard, the one free day I had between christmas and new years to play WoW, is lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    I planned a Saturday full of WoW.
    By now I've cleaned my room more then ever and started working with the bathroom and kitchen. Awesome day!

15+ Year Old Account
    First? So many days I remember waiting for Blizzard to do their job and fix things instead of just spending money and yawning. Hours and hooours of waiting for things to be fixed.
    Well it is very rare that stuff goes this bad apart from release of new xpac's.
    They do use contingency systems, I guess this is just one of those 'when all stars align'-moment when shit fucks up, backup systems fucks up on every front.
    A bit annoying though cos I as also what BLZ stated these issues started to appear late last night like 18h ago so when the game is unplayable for alot(all?) of players for hours on end during the biggest holiday of the year

If you have issues beyond this outage then all power to you and fair enough. I'm not just spouting as a fanboy, there's plenty of other stuff in-game that badly needs attention. If this is the "final straw" then understandable but anyone going from happy customer to "jesus, this is NOT acceptable, sub cancelled" is a bit unhinged.

Quote Originally Posted by Hailstorm View Post
    Damnit Blizzard, the one free day I had between christmas and new years to play WoW, is lost.
    Same, instead ive started a new character on a time consuming game... Skyrim, i havent played it in ages lol.