Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by sockzz View Post
    volley was boring, the multishot design is much better
    Agreed, however a volley with an X shaped targetting cursor (as opposed to O shaped) would be interesting. Require a positional aspect as well as a placement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    As they've (Blizzard) said a million times - Volley is an uninteresting spell and the niche is well filled with Multi-shot.
    Tell me how Multi shot fills the niche on Lei Shi hide?

The only time I have found myself missing Volley is Lei Shi - Hide ability. She doesn't trigger traps when stealthed from what I can tell and flare obviously would be broken if it worked. So not having ANY ground target aoe to bring her out is kinda painful. I don't care if it did 1 damage per tick =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

Deleted
    I play a shadow priest as alt, and one of the things I find the most boring about them is mind sear.

I'm glad that multishot is a somewhat maintained aoe, that you actively need to control for optimal results.

Quote Originally Posted by Zik3l View Post
    The only time I have found myself missing Volley is Lei Shi - Hide ability. She doesn't trigger traps when stealthed from what I can tell and flare obviously would be broken if it worked. So not having ANY ground target aoe to bring her out is kinda painful. I don't care if it did 1 damage per tick =/
    Lei Shi definitely does trigger traps...if you don't miss them.

I don't think one mechanic on one fight which lasts for maybe 10 seconds is a reason to put Volley back in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when they removed volley. I was sad to see it go. Do i want to see it come back? No thank you.