Deleted

Something that really bums me out

As you might've noticed, I'm for a Nordic Federation. I have been doing some fun stuff with the idea, like cutting up the Nordic countries and assigning new states to them, and creating my own Nordic language. So obviously being the most enormous kindergarten-like geek I am, I google Nordic Federation and that kinda stuff to see other people's opinion on it.

Everyone seems to wonder why you're instantly called a racist whenever you talk about Nordic culture, yet everyone who seems to be for the idea are a bunch of racist xenophobics that want the Nordic Federation because "it'd protect the great Nordic culture from the multicultural infestation" and shit like that. As a patriot and Nordic culture-enthusiast, it really saddens me that the ones who appreciate the same things as I do are the kind of people I really wish I wouldn't have to deal with.

Is there anyone out there that's a patriot and yet likes multiculturalism?

Deleted
    I'd like a nordic federation of sorts, not because I want to keep other people out, but because it'd make us strong as hell in economy and our cultures are so similar anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    I'd like a nordic federation of sorts, not because I want to keep other people out, but because it'd make us strong as hell in economy and our cultures are so similar anyway
    I know right? Just imagine in the future when spaceships are common, and there comes the big Nordic Federation starship with a vikingboat-dragon at the front of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    As you might've noticed, I'm for a Nordic Federation. I have been doing some fun stuff with the idea, like cutting up the Nordic countries and assigning new states to them, and creating my own Nordic language. So obviously being the most enormous kindergarten-like geek I am, I google Nordic Federation and that kinda stuff to see other people's opinion on it.

Everyone seems to wonder why you're instantly called a racist whenever you talk about Nordic culture, yet everyone who seems to be for the idea are a bunch of racist xenophobics that want the Nordic Federation because "it'd protect the great Nordic culture from the multicultural infestation" and shit like that. As a patriot and Nordic culture-enthusiast, it really saddens me that the ones who appreciate the same things as I do are the kind of people I really wish I wouldn't have to deal with.

Is there anyone out there that's a patriot and yet likes multiculturalism?
    You wouldn't like multiculturalism if it were on a large scale. Trust me. That doesn't make me racist or a bigot and it wouldn't you either. Because other people may not respect your Nordic culture or even your multiculturalism. In time you would be called a racist, for the simple fact that you cherish your culture..regardless of how you feel or even what you say.