Is there any website where i can...

Is there any website where i can type in hardware names etc to see how well those things would work with a specific game n such?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Didn't know YouTube video links had viruses in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Depends if you consider AMVs a virus.

Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Kinda..but this only takes part by part. wanna assemple an entire pc on a website and see how it would go if it even exist

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Kinda..but this only takes part by part. wanna assemple an entire pc on a website and see how it would go if it even exist
    if i understand this right, you want a website that allows you to pick out PC parts for a build, said website then gives you an estimate of the performance in games of that theoretical computer?

i7-4930K | RIVE | 32GB DDR3-2133 | GTX-690 Quad SLI | Xonar Xense | RAIDR | 512GB Samsung 830 | AX1200 | FT02
    Dell U2711 | Ducky Shine3 YoS | Steelseries Sensei Wireless | Xonar Essence One | KRK RP8G2s

pretty much yeah, googled it but couldnt find anything "logical" so starting to belive it does not exist so thought i just take a shot in the dark and ask here

there is no website like that, and there never will be, costs too much to run

i7-4930K | RIVE | 32GB DDR3-2133 | GTX-690 Quad SLI | Xonar Xense | RAIDR | 512GB Samsung 830 | AX1200 | FT02
    Dell U2711 | Ducky Shine3 YoS | Steelseries Sensei Wireless | Xonar Essence One | KRK RP8G2s

For the most part, the only thing that will have a measurable effect on a game's performance will be the graphics card, for the rest of the build you can just spend a reasonable amount (hint: check pre-built PCs in your price range)

IE if you're spending £220 on a graphics card then spending around half that on a processor will give you reasonable performance

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    For the most part, the only thing that will have a measurable effect on a game's performance will be the graphics card, for the rest of the build you can just spend a reasonable amount (hint: check pre-built PCs in your price range)

IE if you're spending £220 on a graphics card then spending around half that on a processor will give you reasonable performance
    if only that were true, but it's not, bad advice, bad, no doughnut

You can go to Cyberpower or ibuy power and build a system with fairly close to the specs you would want and it gives you a general theoretical fps for like 5 or 6 games. How accurate it is might be a little questionable.
    CPU:i5 [email protected] GPU:HIS 5870 Mobo:Asrock Z77Extreme4 RAM:8Gb GSkill Ripjaw@1600MhzCase:CoolerMaster Haf 932 FT Cooling: Corsair H60 HDD:2Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Corsair 750 tx KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Mamba

You could just list your components here and we would do that for you.