Is there any website where i can...

Is there any website where i can type in hardware names etc to see how well those things would work with a specific game n such?

Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Kinda..but this only takes part by part. wanna assemple an entire pc on a website and see how it would go if it even exist

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Kinda..but this only takes part by part. wanna assemple an entire pc on a website and see how it would go if it even exist
    if i understand this right, you want a website that allows you to pick out PC parts for a build, said website then gives you an estimate of the performance in games of that theoretical computer?

i7-4790K | Z97 Class. | 8GB DDR3-2133 | GTX-690 Quad SLI | RAIDR | 512GB Samsung 830 | AX1200 | RV05
    Dell U2711 | Ducky Shine3 YoS | Steelseries Sensei | Xonar Essence One | KRK RP8G2s

pretty much yeah, googled it but couldnt find anything "logical" so starting to belive it does not exist so thought i just take a shot in the dark and ask here

there is no website like that, and there never will be, costs too much to run

i7-4790K | Z97 Class. | 8GB DDR3-2133 | GTX-690 Quad SLI | RAIDR | 512GB Samsung 830 | AX1200 | RV05
    Dell U2711 | Ducky Shine3 YoS | Steelseries Sensei | Xonar Essence One | KRK RP8G2s

For the most part, the only thing that will have a measurable effect on a game's performance will be the graphics card, for the rest of the build you can just spend a reasonable amount (hint: check pre-built PCs in your price range)

IE if you're spending £220 on a graphics card then spending around half that on a processor will give you reasonable performance

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    For the most part, the only thing that will have a measurable effect on a game's performance will be the graphics card, for the rest of the build you can just spend a reasonable amount (hint: check pre-built PCs in your price range)

IE if you're spending £220 on a graphics card then spending around half that on a processor will give you reasonable performance
    if only that were true, but it's not, bad advice, bad, no doughnut

You can go to Cyberpower or ibuy power and build a system with fairly close to the specs you would want and it gives you a general theoretical fps for like 5 or 6 games. How accurate it is might be a little questionable.
    CPU:i5 [email protected] GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Profigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

You could just list your components here and we would do that for you.