Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Discovered the Joys of the Matilda t4 medium, which is an absolute beast of a tank for the tier.
    Game keeps putting me in t6 matches but it's still managing to get some kills on the t6 heavies dure to the crazy high pen gun with the accuracy and 2 second(ish) reload speed.

best match so far is probably this

Last edited by Lagwin; 2013-09-14 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Discovered the Joys of the Matilda t4 medium, which is an absolute beast of a tank for the tier.
    Game keeps putting me in t6 matches but it's still managing to get some kills on the t6 heavies dure to the crazy high pen gun with the accuracy and 2 second(ish) reload speed.

best match so far is probably this
    I just bought that a few days back myself, and yeah it's pretty op.

I don't know if I want to grind further down the line. I really only got it to use in the upcoming CW tourney. I want to play the Black Prince since it looks fun to play, but the two Churhills before don't seem worth playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    I just bought that a few days back myself, and yeah it's pretty op.

I don't know if I want to grind further down the line. I really only got it to use in the upcoming CW tourney. I want to play the Black Prince since it looks fun to play, but the two Churhills before don't seem worth playing.
    The Churchill 1 is painfully slow to get through the tree to the only gun worth using, and it takes double or more the research than most of the other tanks of it's tier...prefer the kv-1 out of the heavies for t5 still one of the best. For amount of credits earned though thr Matilda has beaten all of the other tanks i've played in though that is only up to t6 atm

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    The Churchill 1 is painfully slow to get through the tree to the only gun worth using, and it takes double or more the research than most of the other tanks of it's tier...prefer the kv-1 out of the heavies for t5 still one of the best. For amount of credits earned though thr Matilda has beaten all of the other tanks i've played in though that is only up to t6 atm
    Well I do have the two 6-pdr unlocked after the turret from the med tree. So it shouldn't be that bad since all I'll need to free xp is 3,200 for the tracks and turret. Well I played the KV-1 and have to agree that it is by far the best tier 5(not counting the chaffee). The matilda only makes good credits during events where it's boosted 50-100%. I would rather grind credits on tier 6 tank over a tier 4 any day.