• The Walking Dead

40 25.32%
  • Guild Wars 2

49 31.01%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Final Round of the MMO-Champion GotY Awards

So, I totalled it up and came up with the 5 games that received the most votes, and I decided to leave the final round up in the form of a poll to see who wins the GotY awards.

Your nominees are Pokemon Black and White 2: 9 votes
    Torchlight 2: 7 votes
    The Walking Dead: 7 votes
    Guild Wars 2: 12 votes
    Planetside 2: 6 votes

Out of those choices? Pokemon. I wasn't really impressed with any of them (though I haven't played PS2 or TWD), but Pokemon was the least disappointing.

Those choices force me to choose Pokemon lol.

Deleted
    Where is Farcry3? Natural Selection 2? Borderlands 2?

Where the hell is adventure time @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of the choices, probably gw2, although i wouldn't call it game of the year.

Choices are sadly lacking. I guess tl2. Surprise no mists or diablo 3 though. What's going on MMO-C community?

Quote Originally Posted by Holymorph View Post
    Where is Farcry3? Natural Selection 2? Borderlands 2?
    You might want to read the first post to find your answer.

Out of those games I'd say none deserves the award, says something about the current quality of games I suppose.

The Walking Dead definitely

Pokemon out of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    stoped caring about pokemon after sapphire, this is the 4th or 5th generation now? i lost the count

This year was rather boring in any case, can't say I'd really elevate any to the status of personal GOTY

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    This year was rather boring in any case, can't say I'd really elevate any to the status of personal GOTY
    We got mass effect 3, farcry 3, borderlands 2, those are pretty strong titles.

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Out of which Mass Effect 3 is shit, Far Cry 3 is improvement over FC2 in every way and a good game but just that, a good game and I've never played any of the Borderlands as the whole gameplay/idea behind doesn't appeal to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Lolno. Farcry was mediocre. Borderlands was more of the same. Gameplay was incredibly repetetive.

Out of which Mass Effect 3 is shit, Far Cry 3 is improvement over FC2 in every way and a good game but just that, a good game and I've never played any of the Borderlands as the whole gameplay/idea behind doesn't appeal to me.
    It wasn't shit by any means but I'm sure you've got a long list of grievances why or you'll parrot the already existing ones on the web somewhere. Carry on burning the torch though, you are a minority at best.

Guild wars 2 out of the rest on the list. The "end game" ie the dungeons, were not very good at all imo(one of 2 great moments rest was not to good). The leveling and the exploration was nothing short of amazing. I remember finding a under water dungeon with a friends that had a huge amount of puzzels in it. Took about 5 hours to go through but every minute of it was good as well as a crazy hard boss at the end.

Also nothing more fun then 2-3 manning a boss really meant for 10+. Great thing about the game, if you were good enough you could even solo some of the harder bosses (but it would take some time)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    It wasn't shit by any means but I'm sure you've got a long list of grievances why or you'll parrot the already existing ones on the web somewhere. Carry on burning the torch though, you are a minority at best.
    I don't need torches for stating my opinion and I don't care what sort of minority is it that you talk for but response like yours, very much parrot-like as you mentioned was expected. You offered no substance for your comment.

I don't need torches for stating my opinion and I don't care what sort of minority is it that you talk for but response like yours, very much parrot-like as you mentioned was expected. You offered no substance for your comment.
    About as much substance as (Mass effect 3) "is shit"