Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    This. You cant keep everyone happy but this is True. I remember the mass amounts of bicthing because people was saying " Oh, I hate running crap over and over " Idiots with too much time on there hands are allways out to get Blizzards ass. They never can win when it comes to forums, Must be shit to deal with 8 year olds traped 21+ year old bodies everyday. Makes me clap out to them for trying anyways.
    That's why you make new crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    You don't see a problem with that?
    Only you do.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Let me ask you OP. In your job (assuming you have one), if you did your usual daily routine of taking orders, selling stuff, seeing to people, answering calls, spot checking everything, and every day someone came into your place and work and called you worthless or useless, how would it make you feel?
    Judging from your onset of believed assumption I can only guess.
    Oh man, I very much doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why you make new crap.
    they DO make new crap, but your problem is not having new things every single moment because you think your entitled to it.

Did you even play wrath or TBC? Did you know how compared to pandaria, the amount of new content back then was spaced far apart, and nobody cared they enjoyed it.

This is ridiculous.
    #boycottchina

you realise they start working on x-pacs like the one that is going to be after mop, RIGHT NOW?

yet you say they cannot be assed making content? they are literally working on it a year in advance trying to plan and work everything.

yet people like you think they just cant be bothered, yet don't realise how long it takes to do all these things to add in content with as few bugs as possible.

I did everything possible on my main. Started on my alt, problem is, my alt can't get to the level of my main due to the silly gating system. A game company should be putting content all the time, look at rift, they're getting downed on the review for it having way too much content. How about that?
    I dont think that should be a problem, I haven't leveled my alts due to laziness and disliking other characters besides my main. But my main character, from scratch got 482 ilvl in 4 weeks, grinding rep, leveling and doing heroics + LFR. I may have gotten a bit lucky on the LFR drops, but for the most part that doesnt matter. My alt if I choose to level her will be easier due to the reputation bonuses from the daily factions.

All it takes is prioritizing what to spend what on with money, JP gear isnt awesome, but it fills up your junk spots, the shield wall JP gear is pretty decent ilvl to get you into LFR, I bought my trinket from the darkmoon faire to get ilvl faster. I dont mind rushing a bit, because I enjoy other things at a slower pace, I just rush to raid, everything else gets put aside to enjoy when im not raiding. I bet I could get my alt raid ready in 2 weeks after hitting level 90, barring of course incredibly bad luck on item drops. The gating I think is in your mind, Im not the richest or best connected person in the game, I just started playing again on 17th of november. I was ready to do things by second week of december if people in my guild actually raided.

I think its all in your mind.

Deleted
    Damn am i only one here hoping GC would alredy quit those stupid tweets?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only you do.
    In fact I do. I see a huge problem with lack of content. For example see orgrimmar and stormwind. They were destroyed 3 years ago. How come they haven't fixd it? That's just one thing that has been bothering me for a long time..

I don't mind RNG. What I mind is that they're not adding anything to the game. They threw in 3 raids and that's it. Expecting us to clear all of them, then go heroic, which is basically the same just a bit harder. But it's no new content.
    They actually did add things to the game. Scenarios and Challenge dungeons are something brand new. Not since TBC, with the implementation of Heroic dungeons, has there been something as diverse as that added. Then, if this new patch drops in February (which it probably will), it'll be the fastest addition of a new raid since Wrath. Of course, in this expansion, they didn't completely rehash an old raid (same mechanics and all) and basically start out with 2 unique raid bosses (VoA not included). Yes, Trion releases massive amounts of content. So much content that players have complained that they're adding raids too fast. But Trion isn't Blizzard and vice versa. It's also kinda easy to just focus on PvE when, for your game, "competitive PvP" is an oxymoron.

you seem to think 5.2 is ready to go right now, and 5.3 2 months later, if you want loads of exploited boss kills, super overpowered unbalanced skills/abilities bugs everywhere, then yeah, they are "holding" back content.

Okey, so people start complaining at me reading too much into the tweets.

You're basically not getting it. They want you to grind the content as much as possible, then they're willing to give more content. I can't understand how I am reading it too much.

Let's face it - over half of their designers are doing other stuff, such as creating other games. I just can't blieve that you actually think, it's fine, let them tell us to grind.
    Wait, you telling me you're Blizzard inside source? You really think Blizzard has their WoW designers working on Titan or Diablo3? That's pure ignorance. Blizzard has seprate teams working on each game. For exapmple WoW designer isn't just gonna jump aside and design something for Diablo3. Hes 100% purely gonna work on World of Warcraft. That's how he got the job and that is his only job. If you think Blizzard is stupid and have 2 people at work developing multiple games you're dead wrong man.

Just because someone says he doesn't feel well doesn't mean he's dying, or in this case when Greg says they can't publish a raid with 13 bosses every wednesday meaning they CBA making new content. IF you're expecting a new content every time you finish a raid, you're perhaps playing the wrong game. Perhaps you should go into making your own game, and deliver new content every week or so.

I prefer limited amounts of quality content rather than trying to rush things just to please a small percentage of the player base.

Deleted
    Damn am i only one here hoping GC would alredy quit those stupid tweets? ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I did everything possible on my main. Started on my alt, problem is, my alt can't get to the level of my main due to the silly gating system. A game company should be putting content all the time, look at rift, they're getting downed on the review for it having way too much content. How about that?

So why dont you go play RIFT then? WoW has higher quality content. tier 14 has 16 bosses that are all at least 7/10s and 2 decent world bosses plus dailys scenarios pet battles and more. What more do you want. I think you are just mad that you cant get purples fast enough in pvp and are mad about it. Leave or stop complaining pls.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let me ask you OP. In your job (assuming you have one), if you did your usual daily routine of taking orders, selling stuff, seeing to people, answering calls, spot checking everything, and every day someone came into your place and work and called you worthless or useless, how would it make you feel?
    Judging from your onset of believed assumption I can only guess.
    I have a job, thanks for asking. I've been working since 14.

I wouldn't. My job is flawless as always. I've had people ask me, if I was searching for a better paid job at them. Something I learned was to not do a half finished job. Either go through with it or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandareeni View Post
    Honestly, its cool that he decided to have a chat with the community, but it was a 10000% given that there would be cynical and entitled people, like the OP for example.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    So why dont you go play RIFT then? WoW has higher quality content. tier 14 has 16 bosses that are all at least 7/10s and 2 decent world bosses plus dailys scenarios pet battles and more. What more do you want. I think you are just mad that you cant get purples fast enough in pvp and are mad about it. Leave or stop complaining pls.
    Actually, I've asked myself the question a billion times. Why don't I play rift.. In fact, I might. I really might just to that. I mean content is flowing around.

I don't mind RNG. What I mind is that they're not adding anything to the game. They threw in 3 raids and that's it. Expecting us to clear all of them, then go heroic, which is basically the same just a bit harder. But it's no new content.
    difficulty is what raiding is all about, normal and heroic are quite often very different, yes the boss looks the same but the actual fight can change quite a lot, you cant get away with things.

i dont consider normal as content, only heroic is because that is the boss with everything included, normal is like a demo or a trailer, ESPECIALLY when it comes to huge lore bosses like lich king or rag.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandareeni View Post
    So you don't want any communication with the devs? Just don't read them if you don't like them. I feel it is working out well. People have been asking for more communication with the devs for years and twitter is a good way to give that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a job, thanks for asking. I've been working since 14.

I wouldn't. My job is flawless as always. I've had people ask me, if I was searching for a better paid job at them. Something I learned was to not do a half finished job. Either go through with it or not.
    And if you did complete your tasks and you were then told by someone coming in that its worthless and you need to do better, would you feel good about yourself then?
    #boycottchina