Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Haven't really heard any woman around where I live, be called a whore, for losing her virginity.

Now, that would be boring. First time I had sex I was 13, was with a guy that was a few years older than me. Curiosity was what got me interested in it, why abstain from it when you're curious about what it is like?
    13? That sounds... Unhealthy.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Traditionally, men are the buyers, women are the sellers. Role is reversed in many circumstances but that's the basic principle. It's not a double standard or sexist, it's our natural inclination. We're not special, just mammals. Men seek, women choose. Choosers who aren't picky are ineffective, seekers who seek a lot of things are effective. That's the basic principle of our species, we're at a turning point in that our technological advancement has allowed us to diverge from that primal path, however our instinct is slower to change than our capabilities which is why we have a problem. It's no longer about survival, though parts of us think it is, other parts know we're using protection and just want to feel good, meanwhile our instinct is clueless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    13? That sounds... Unhealthy.
    Why would it be unhealthy?

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    Doesn't make sense - why doesn't everyone just save themselves for marriage
    Or we can all just abandon these silly outdated hangups and have great sex before marriage. Because it feels good.

But your choice (or maybe not).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yikes, I guess my friends and I are doing it wrong.
    Man, I wish I had friends like yours. It's not that I don't appreciate my friends, but my friends are the typical douchebags that nerds on about vikings, LOTR and metal.

I just wish I had a friend that likes to discuss retro Mario apparel.

I don't know. Looks like Hindu stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your still in development of your puberty i guess.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

I thought you were gonna pull out the HPV + cervical cancer controversy I see occasionally

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought you were gonna pull out the HPV + cervical cancer controversy I see occasionally
    I don't know what that is xD

Deleted
    We're still in our puberty even after we've hit 18+. Still, I've no idea when sex is okay, but 13 doesn't sound too bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    We're still in our puberty even after we've hit 18+.
    It's not even close to the same thing

Haven't really heard any woman around where I live, be called a whore, for losing her virginity.

Now, that would be boring. First time I had sex I was 13, was with a guy that was a few years older than me. Curiosity was what got me interested in it, why abstain from it when you're curious about what it is like?
    That is so wrong....

Anyways I still have mine at 22, mostly because my dad had affairs when I was younger and it tore my family apart, now I refuse to look at sex as anything but serious, and all my serious relationships have usually ended just shy of the home base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

I don't know what that is xD
    It basically hit the media about the time some vaccine came out: Gardisil or something like that. The "anti-sex" nuts were claiming that since it protected against the HPV virus that can cause many types of cervical cancer that younger teens would start fucking more. I think there's also something about young teens fucking puts her at higher risk for it or something. I don't know the medical merits of said claims, but it kinda comes off as scare tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post
    going in for the kill ?
    You know "hitting that" is not literal right ?
    Maybe he thinks that it's his only way out?
    Since as soon as his penis touches her insides she's instantly pregnant lol.

Deleted
    Isn't 13 fresh out of what, 7th grade? In my opinion its too young, But i guess what other people do isn't any of my business.

why abstain from it when you're curious about what it is like?
    Curiousity is what killed the cat!
    Last edited by mmoc0efa2cff2a; 2013-01-03 at 03:30 PM.

Oh, it's going to be said eventually.

A keyhole that opens for any lock is a pretty shitty keyhole, but a key that can open any lock is an awesome key.

I don't agree with it but it's just a social left over attitude from when men were above women.

10+ Year Old Account
    It basically hit the media about the time some vaccine came out: Gardisil or something like that. The "anti-sex" nuts were claiming that since it protected against the HPV virus that can cause many types of cervical cancer that younger teens would start fucking more. I think there's also something about young teens fucking puts her at higher risk for it or something. I don't know the medical merits of said claims, but it kinda comes off as scare tactics.
    Yeah, like teens are really concerning themselves with HPV when they're having sex.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    We're still in our puberty even after we've hit 18+. Still, I've no idea when sex is okay, but 13 doesn't sound too bad.
    Pedobear approves. 20+ is fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Isn't 13 fresh out of what, 7th grade? In my opinion its too young, But i guess what other people do isn't any of my business.
    In 7th grade I was too busy trying to beat Ocarina of Time and worrying about being picked last for football than to be thinking about fucking.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 09:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Yeah, like teens are really concerning themselves with HPV when they're having sex.
    Pretty much my thoughts on the issue. Teenagers are well known for logical decisions and comprehension of consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    I told some close friends about it and they looked at me weird when I told them that I was still a virgin. How come its us guys that look like aliens or foreign creatures if we haven't "gone in the for kill" yet? However, if girls/women lose theirs, then they are "whores".
    I imagine it is about the ease of obtaining it. An average guy could walk into a bar and shout: I NEED TO GET LAID! ANYONE WILL DO! and he likely wont get any. Now imagine an average looking woman doing the same. How many offers do you think she would get?