Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    What's the point when he can just cycle pummel, reflect, shockwave, aoe reflect and shout to stop you ever casting? Don't ask people to juke when you can stop them for eternity.
    We're talking about Mages vs Warrior, right? Because if so, then please... stop talking. If I really have to type everything out for you then I'll be annoyed.

Here's one reason why I can tell you don't know much about Warriors, let alone how to deal with them. AoE reflect? Yes, they're going to give up their only way to get out of your roots (which is on a 30s CD) for a gimmicky 1 minute CD reflect. Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    It's a dps loss and a waste of time to even bother attempting to cast with the billion interrupts in the game right now.

---------- Post added 2013-01-05 at 01:25 AM ----------

What's the point when he can just cycle pummel, reflect, shockwave, aoe reflect and shout to stop you ever casting? Don't ask people to juke when you can stop them for eternity.

I wish all mages play like you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    blanket cs doesn't stop 100k FFB / 60k spam ice lance / 2 snares / pom ring / deep freeze still being good
    It stops dispels and instant heals. Stop being so narrow-minded and biased. Watch streams of melee cleaves against mages ffs.

Mages are getting nerfed a lot more than they are getting buffed next patch; your original post was completely asinine and reveals how blind you are.

Also, I'm not against the CS nerf, but things like instant heals and silencing shot also should be tweaked accordingly.