Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    It's a ridicule honeypot. They leave an obvious trap post open to catch all the rage posts in an effort to minimize the spread to other threads.
    What if the OP hadn't written this thread and went to sleep instead?

Would all the rage have traveled in time with him collecting on his unconcious mind so that when he woke up he would have hulk-like powers?

Something to think about...

Quote Originally Posted by Maleborgia View Post
    What if the OP hadn't written this thread and went to sleep instead?

Would all the rage have traveled in time with him collecting on his unconcious mind so that when he woke up he would have hulk-like powers?

Something to think about...
    It would coalesce into a supermassive rage hole from which no fun can escape.
    "But uh, says on your chart that you're fucked up. You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded!"

On Parole from Retard Rehabilitation since June 6, 2014.

"When person A fell asleep he was "sent" to a diffrent dimension where the time is eight hours into the future compared to the dimension he fell asleep in. But ofcourse the body doesnt just disappear in the sleeping dimension, that mass of the body is what we call a "copy". This is a copy of the exact same person that was sent into the "future" or a diffrent dimension. "

Bwuh?! o_O

I'm glad this isn't a serious post, but I'm curious what brought you to theorize so deeply on the subject, or where you got some of these bizarre ideas.

Sorry, you have not proven anything. And your hypothesis is probably wrong.
    Or you have a different view of time travel than me, because what you described is not time travel at all.

Or your brain just turns off and you are not awake anymore so it seems instant.

Time Travel does indeed exist: when I'm heading work from home everyday I travel from 8:10am to 8.30am.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    What if all electrons in the universe is the same electron time travelling?

I've read about that one though. Really freaky. And I think the OP's post is a bit lacking in logic. Though ofcourse, thinking is encouraged.

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 01:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    Time Travel does indeed exist: when I'm heading work from home everyday I travel from 8:10am to 8.30am.
    Well, sort of. Depends on how time works. Time is relative, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read this.

*goes peeling a banana the wrong way*

OP might have been better off posting this in the funny part of the forums <.<
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

This thread is just a big no, OP even admitted it was a joke, closed.