Guild competition! £25 prizes.

Competition time at --REMOVED--, --REMOVED--!
    Date of competition: TBA, estimating January 14th 2013, 00:01 until January 20th 2013, 23:59.

I’ve decided it’s time to boost my guild level and to do that I’m hosting a competition on --REMOVED--, anybody can take part, just follow the guide provided below to ensure you can take part in the competition. The main reason for doing this is to advertise our guild and to level the guild since each quest turned in by a guild member is 60k xp for the guild.

The competition itself is simple, you make a level 1 alt, join --REMOVED-- and then do whatever you can over the 7 day period to get yourself top of the activity list (most xp earned for the guild). The winner at the end will receive a prize of £25 spent over the BlizzStore or whatever else you want (TCG loot etc.). We will also offer an alternate gold prize for those who would prefer the gold instead of the rare items.

To ensure that you will be a part of the competition you need to follow these few steps which just makes it a little easier to track (hoping it’ll be a big competition!

• Reserve your level 1 character name on --REMOVED-- and post the name of the character in this topic, I will update this post with the names of competitors.
    • Join our guild --REMOVED-- and get ready to quest or dungeon spam until you pass out!
    • Show up on the first day of the competition to get the best start possible.

Now, there are no rules for this competition, just do what you want to get yourself to the #1 spot of activity. For example, somebody may wish to just quest alone for 60k a hand in whereas others may prefer to join dungeons and spam those instead. Chasing guild achievements is a great way to earn the XP needed to hit #1. I’m not sure if completing guild achievements shows up on your personal activity so if you complete a guild achievement, take a screenshot and send it to me as proof. If that achievement is worth 300k xp, I’ll add 300k onto your activity.

That’s all really, hopefully this competition will generate some interest, anybody is welcome, you just need to make your level 1 alt and get it in the guild ready for the start of the competition. I will be hosting future competitions but the more prestigious prizes will be guild only competitions! So as long as you’re in the guild and doing your bit to help level the guild, you’ll be eligible to compete.

Thanks,
    --REMOVED--, Co-leader of --REMOVED--
    --REMOVED--.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-06 at 06:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Advertising isn't allowed here.