Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansTrolley View Post
    When you compare pokemon red with pokemon gen 5, it's like comparing regular megaman to that first 3D megaman with the terrible anime overtones.
    Yes. Let's put on our glorious genwon goggles and think that everything that it did was perfection. Besides the mentions of Team Rocket killing Pokemon, there was absolutely nothing deep about the dialogue. Let us not fool ourselves now.

Also I don't get what you mean about anime overtones. Many anime have amazingly complex story lines, maybe if you limit yourself to shitastic things like DBZ and the Pokemon anime that's how you would perceive it.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2013-10-13 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Route 6 only so far.

It evolves at lvl 35 to doublade then use a dusk stone to evolve into aegislash
    I lucked out and caught one with adamant nature. Ty on info btw

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Yep I agree - The XP share item is way to powerfull.

Btw, I guess hidden grass Audino is gone? No luck finding it yet.
    Found her on Route 5, as you're walking to the palace she popped out at me from the bushes where the tourist trainers (Bushes, NOT grass)

Yeah, the new XP share is really overpowered, im overleveling pretty easily.

I'm still pissed that I found a shiny combee, caught it, and it was male.

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post

i played every pokemon game. i have NEVER seen a wild shiny. i traded for a few but never seen one wild

I heard this game was way easier than all the other ones. I also heard that only the champion has 6 pokemon. Anyone able to confirm this stuff?

Vespiquen sucks anyway

My first shiny was back in Gen III and it was a zubat

:l

My second shiny was.... another zubat

:l

My last shiny ever was a giraferig in the safari zone and it ran away

:'l

Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    i played every pokemon game. i have NEVER seen a wild shiny. i traded for a few but never seen one wild
    I had a shiny zubat in the third gen, but haven't had one since then. I was excited when I saw it was shiny, but it's kind of useless to me and im not one to have things as collectibles.

If anybody is willing to trade me a Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or a pokemon with the Charizard Mega Stone X attached to it I will trade the shiny Combee to them.

I had a shiny zubat in the third gen, but haven't had one since then. I was excited when I saw it was shiny, but it's kind of useless to me and im not one to have things as collectibles.

If anybody is willing to trade me a Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or a pokemon with the Charizard Mega Stone X attached to it I will trade the shiny Combee to them.
    there is some store later in the game that will sell you charizards mega stone. It's not really an exclusive, kinda redundant.

there is some store later in the game that will sell you charizards mega stone. It's not really an exclusive, kinda redundant.
    I have Y though, I didn't know if the X stone would be available in game for me.

I'll also trade it for a Mewtwo X stone, but I don't think anybody is that far yet. (I like Mewtwo and Charizard's mega form for X better than Y, but I like the version exclusives in Y more).

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn the postal service! They won't deliver packages on a Sunday, so I'll have to wait untill at least monday to get my copy. I want to play it now!

Also, I'm going with Tyrantrum, event Blaziken, Greninja, Venusaur, possibly Togekiss, and Honchkrow. I may make changes later, but I like the type coverage I'd get.

Unrelated, am I the only one who finds it really weird that NONE of the new Pokémon have MegaEvolutions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Damn the postal service! They won't deliver packages on a Sunday, so I'll have to wait untill at least monday to get my copy. I want to play it now!

Also, I'm going with Tyrantrum, event Blaziken, Greninja, Venusaur, possibly Togekiss, and Honchkrow. I may make changes later, but I like the type coverage I'd get.

Does the mail still come on columbus day?

Unrelated, am I the only one who finds it really weird that NONE of the new Pokémon have MegaEvolutions?
    It is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    Random wild sentret shiny in early levels of X Y on my husband's version (Y i think) - so at least I can confirm they still appear haha. Every game I end up wondering if it's "bugging" or if they "forgot" about shinies xD

That said, last shiny I remember I met was in Gold, a Bellsprout right after you get pokéballs. I know I found another one after that but I can't for the life of me remember what, around the area where Chimeco's live in Ruby.

The new XP share IS overpowered, but at the same time it prevents getting stuck with the same pokemon all game and allows for much easier switching, which I've really enjoyed this far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the mail still come on columbus day?

It is intended.

I live in Denmark, not the US.

I know it's by design, I'm just saying it's weird. It seems like they just focused on brushing up old Pokémon rather than making new.
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Never caught a shiny.

Ever.

Other than the obvious red gyarados but no one cares.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Never caught a shiny.

Ever.

Me neither. RNG sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Never caught a shiny.

Ever.

I've never seen a shiny in the wild.

))):

besides gyrados obv

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    I live in Denmark, not the US.

I know it's by design, I'm just saying it's weird. It seems like they just focused on brushing up old Pokémon rather than making new.
    Thats odd. Denmark here to, had it delivered to me inn my mailbox early morning before I even got up on Saturday, aka release day
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Thats odd. Denmark here to, had it delivered to me inn my mailbox early morning before I even got up on Saturday, aka release day
    Well I ordered mine om Amazon, so it has a little extra travel time.

The only shiny I ever caught was a Mankey, which is pretty cool. That was back in Gen III though, and I haven't even seen one since then.

10+ Year Old Account
    My only shiny was a taillow. They always seem to be boring ass pokemon.