Page 63 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    zOmg, legendary birds confirmed!

I am so fucking psyched for this game.

I am seriously considering buying both versions (currently have Y pre-ordered) because while I like Y pokemon more, DAT MEGA CHARIZARD X!

Plus I'd be able to easily transfer all starters with my nieces 3DS.
    I'm defiantly tempted to buy the "black version" (Y is white hihi) to, if Y will be fun to play trough. Im the kind off player that can't play a game ½ the first time, so no restarting for me...That one time is my only time

Trough if one would only buy X or Y to get the other versions pokemon....DON'T, total waste off money imo...GTS trading or sites like pokeedit can help you with that fast
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Trough if one would only buy X or Y to get the other versions pokemon....DON'T, total waste off money imo...GTS trading or sites like pokeedit can help you with that fast
    That's true enough, I think my excitement is just getting in the way of my judgement :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    If you play Pokemon for the story, then you're doing it wrong. Black and White may have had the best storyline in the series, but that doesn't mean it was great.
    I play pokemon cause I fuckin love pokemon lol. Doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy a nice story to it too.

In any case, good point.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    If you play Pokemon for the story, then you're doing it wrong. Black and White may have had the best storyline in the series, but that doesn't mean it was great.
    Doing it wrong in who's eyes?

I fail to see why playing a game (with a story) for the story makes you do it wrong.

Does that mean I like Wow because I like to pvp means I'm doing it wrong too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Doing it wrong in who's eyes?

I fail to see why playing a game (with a story) for the story makes you do it wrong.

Does that mean I like Wow because I like to pvp means I'm doing it wrong too?
    I mean to say that the story in the Pokemon games is far from the main focus and is pretty lackluster in the grand scope of things.

PvP in WoW is some of the best in the MMORPG genre, so no you're not doing it wrong.

So how you all getting your game along? Had my confirmation email sended to me last night. Still hoping its on there for release tommorow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    So how you all getting your game along? Had my confirmation email sended to me last night. Still hoping its on there for release tommorow.
    I just got mine in the mailbox, about to start it up. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    I just got mine in the mailbox, about to start it up. ^^
    Sweet Funny how some people get it before release day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah luckily I got it today, it was either that or on monday. Since they don't send out mail on weekends in Sweden. :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Yeah luckily I got it today, it was either that or on monday. Since they don't send out mail on weekends in Sweden. :|
    In the UK GAME is selling it today, several friends picked up a copy earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    all the x/y news has made me start a new black playthrough :/

- - - Updated - - -

guess i have to wait longer before playthroughs start appearing on youtube

I'd love to play this, but it's a 3ds game, and buying that for 1 game is such a waste /
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I'd love to play this, but it's a 3ds game, and buying that for 1 game is such a waste /
    It's never a waste to invest for pokemon.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are other amazing 3DS titles you know.
    Zelda: Ocarina of time, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Fire Emblem Awakening, zelda a link between worlds just to name a selected few.

It looks like I need to start ordering stuff online... I don't get to pick mine up until Saturday afternoon.

If you don't mind the design, you could save $40 on the 2DS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know how many blocks the digital download takes up?

That's how I thought at first, but my 3DS was actually one of my better investments this year. There are a lot of really great games, and future games coming out as well.

Also: Here is a list of pretty much all the released Pokemon this gen. There are some mega evolutions that aren't on the chart, but I'm sure people are still discovering them. Warning, don't click it if you don't want to be spoiled.

http://i.imgur.com/jmHf4qf.jpg
    Last edited by Wynnyelle; 2013-10-12 at 12:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess I'm choosing the water starter this gen. The final form for the other two are horrific.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan. At least this way, it'll give me an excuse to build a team without a starter this time, since I seem to always feel obligated to have my starter on my team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynnyelle View Post
    Yeah, I'm not really a fan. At least this way, it'll give me an excuse to build a team without a starter this time, since I seem to always feel obligated to have my starter on my team.
    Right? I can't ever switch out my starter. It just feels wrong. But like Loaf said, I'm leaning towards the water frog type and then grabbing Charmander for charizard down the road.