Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Let me guess, another placeholder quest before next cinematic one?
    ?
    It's a prelude to the Hexis frame.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    ?
    It's a prelude to the Hexis frame.
    Hexis Frame? So now syndicates will got frames as well?

Anyway. I didin't played for half of year, maybe more. Any new interesing stuff happend, or simply they add more prime variants for old frames, and new frames with quests asiociated to them?

Anyway. I didin't played for half of year, maybe more. Any new interesing stuff happend, or simply they add more prime variants for old frames, and new frames with quests asiociated to them?
    Did you play War Within?

A new cinematic quest called The War Within came out. As with The Second Dream, it brings with it MASSIVE story beats as well as expands upon the progression system. I will say no further in case you haven't played it yet, for fear of spoilers.

More prime variants as usual. Oberon Prime came out today.

New syndicate frames came out as well, with Nidus (infested Warframe) for Perinin Sequence, Octavia (Bard frame) for Cephalon Suda, Titania (Fairy queen) for New Loka, and the upcoming Harrow (dark priest) for Red Veil. Steel Meridian and Hexis frames are coming...

Basically every syndicate except Conclave has a Warframe now, and since Conclave already tied in The War Within, that basically means every syndicate is now (or will be) involved in a quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    A new cinematic quest called The War Within came out. As with The Second Dream, it brings with it MASSIVE story beats as well as expands upon the progression system. I will say no further in case you haven't played it yet, for fear of spoilers.

New syndicate frames came out as well, with Nidus (infested Warframe) for Perinin Sequence, Octavia (Bard frame) for Cephalon Suda, Titania (Fairy queen) for New Loka, and the upcoming Harrow (dark priest) for Red Veil. Steel Meridian and Hexis frames are coming...

Basically every syndicate except Conclave has a Warframe now, and since Conclave already tied in The War Within, that basically means every syndicate is now (or will be) involved in a quest.
    Also, every gun is now viable due to Riven mods.

Deleted
    Also, every gun is now viable due to Riven mods.
    Hmm I have no idea what these Riven mods are but I'm interested. Haven't played in years.
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2017-05-31 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Hmm I have no idea what these Riven mods are but I'm interested. Haven't played in years.
    Once you complete the third main story cinematic quest, The War Within, you unlock special mods that can pretty much boost any stat you wish by any amount, should you have high enough mastery rank to use it (floating around 12+). This effectively means that any weapon is now viable for Sorties/endgame.

Deleted
    Once you complete the third main story cinematic quest, The War Within, you unlock special mods that can pretty much boost any stat you wish by any amount, should you have high enough mastery rank to use it (floating around 12+). This effectively means that any weapon is now viable for Sorties/endgame.
    Any stat I wish or is it random?

Any stat I wish or is it random?
    It starts with a set of random stats, which you can reroll using a VERY easy to farm resource. You can then choose to keep the old stats or move to the new one. So RNG, but easy to farm the reroll resource.

The more often a weapon is used by the community, the weaker the Riven mod.

So those super unpopular weapons people didn't touch often get incredibly powerful Riven mods.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    It starts with a set of random stats, which you can reroll using a VERY easy to farm resource. You can then choose to keep the old stats or move to the new one. So RNG, but easy to farm the reroll resource.

The more often a weapon is used by the community, the weaker the Riven mod.

So those super unpopular weapons people didn't touch often get incredibly powerful Riven mods.
    Is the power of the mod determined permanently on reroll/craft/whatever or does it change retroactively if the weapon becomes more popular?

Like can I take the fucking glueball gun and craft some sick mod to it and it will always stay the same, regardless of popularity?

Is the power of the mod determined permanently on reroll/craft/whatever or does it change retroactively if the weapon becomes more popular?

Like can I take the fucking glueball gun and craft some sick mod to it and it will always stay the same, regardless of popularity?
    Good question, I'm unsure if it changes dynamically.

The Warframe Wiki does not mention it, so I imagine it remains static.

The randomized stats for Riven mods are affected by a variable known as Disposition, a modifier that collates the usage popularity of a given weapon across the entire player base, and then adjusts the resulting random stats to better fit that weapon. There are three different ranks of Disposition that can be assigned:

Disposition Strong: This Disposition is assigned to infrequently used or unpopular weapons, which will result in Riven mods for said weapon receiving more powerful potential stats.

Disposition Neutral: Weapons that see average usage within the player base, resulting in equally average ranges of Riven mod stats.

Disposition Faint: Assigned to popular weapons that see frequent usage, this Disposition creates Riven mods with more restrained stats.

Disposition is shared between all variants of a single weapon, e.g. the Braton will share the same disposition with its Vandal, Prime and MK1 variants, regardless of the usage stats of each individual variant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you play War Within?

I finished War Within, but after that i stoped playing. Also i heard about Nidus, Octavia and Titania. Well for Titania i started quest, but didin't find plants i needed to proceed so i feel burnout and uinstalled game. ;/

Riven mods appear to be based off the utility of a gun.
    IE: Drakgoon vs Soma, Soma would always win no matter how you do the math.
    So now my Drakgoon does 83k damage.

My best screenshot to date!

Spoiler: 

I traded for and cycled a javlok riven.
    AoE red crits are freaky. o_O

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fun game but I kinda got burned out (along with Legion coming out), and got MR20 in 5 months of playing it last year lol.

Might wait for the next major update so I can do War Within and whatever the next one might be, that way I can play a lot at once and not fade away immediately.Too bad you can't convert platinum to steam dollars or whatever, I doubt I'll ever spend this 6000 I have.

10+ Year Old Account
    We posting Captura screens? PogChamp! MR23 Master Founder here!

Check out my Castlevania inspired Mandachord song, "Tennovania"!

Bars: http://imgur.com/a/52QME
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Fun game but I kinda got burned out (along with Legion coming out), and got MR20 in 5 months of playing it last year lol.

Might wait for the next major update so I can do War Within and whatever the next one might be, that way I can play a lot at once and not fade away immediately.Too bad you can't convert platinum to steam dollars or whatever, I doubt I'll ever spend this 6000 I have.
    You could always give it to me

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post

Consider spreading it out to us MMO Champion fellows!

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Holy crap, I didn't realize that the executioner models were Mass Effect 3 quality, as in ME3 with HD mods installed quality!

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    I'm getting serious Gundam Twilight Axis vibes here, this looks seriously intimidating!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting serious Gundam Twilight Axis vibes here, this looks seriously intimidating!
    Hah, I suppose it does look something like a 100ft Mecha and floodlights from below
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥