Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Okay, wait a minute; if the Orokin Empire was futuristic humans, and the empire has been destroyed, and all that is left of the Empire are the Tenno... who are all the people with half-covered helmets walking around on the Relays? Surely they aren't all Sentients like Lotus and Hunhow (speaking of which, if the Sentients are a "race of machines", why do Lotus and Hunhow resemble humans, like everyone else on the relay?). I'm curious to know what race Teshin is; if it wasn't for the fact you can see his lower face you could be forgiven for thinking he was a Tenno/Warframe.
    Teshin is a dude from the Orokin era who didn't enter cryosleep and somehow hasn't died from old age. Those people in the relays are regular humans, probably members of the different factions and/or just regular dudes.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    Teshin is a dude from the Orokin era who didn't enter cryosleep and somehow hasn't died from old age. Those people in the relays are regular humans, probably members of the different factions and/or just regular dudes.
    Why do Lotus and her father look like humans then if they are not Orokin?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Why do Lotus and her father look like humans then if they are not Orokin?
    She took human form to infiltrate the orikin and destroy the empire from the inside using the tenno.
    They used to look like star fish.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    They used to look like star fish.
    Source? (Spoilers)

Crewman
    They opened the chamber door just in time for me too see it happen; the Archimedian erupting into a flash, jade-like and blinding. I knew her. She was the greatest scholar of genetics who ever lived. Except now she was nothing but mist and gore.

A voice boomed from within, "The Crewmen project is cancelled. Send in the next."

The rifles at my back tried to urge me inside. Old faces filled the dome's projections, immense and god-like. I walked into the center of the room and the scorched scent choked my lungs. All around me they watched, bored, as I knelt upon the darkened judgement disc.

The projection of Executor Ballas swelled large in front of me. I could see his purity, his symmetry, the beauty of his glittering gold irises. His voice thundered, "The principles are clear. Your sentence is death. May the Void forgive you."

As the judgement disc began to light I stood, took a deep breath and spoke, "She will not forgive you."

Laughter broke out among the faces of the dome. Other's asked "what did he say?" Ballas only smiled, "You challenge us, Archimedian?"

"I do. Kill me and the Empire you are sworn to uphold dies with me."

Ballas turned his head as the judgement disc went suddenly dark. "An appeal comes at a price. Should you fail, you and your corpus will pay dearly."

"They already suffer in this growing wasteland. They have already paid. Will you also sacrifice the royal futures by ignoring my solution?"

"Your solution is an abomination, like you, it will be annihilated." Ballas motioned to a guard in the corner, "Present the evidence."

The chamber doors opened and a mass of guards entered, guns trained inward. As they reached the center, they parted, revealing a small cart. Atop the cart was a motionless creature, no larger than a hand.[B][U][COLOR="#FF0000"] Its body was symmetrical, star-shaped with a seamless, matte-black shell.[/COLOR][/U][/B]

A new projection, that of the Executor Tuvul ballooned into the space, "It looks harmless."

"Harmless?" Ballas boomed into Tuvul's direction. He turned to the center of the dome. "Show them."

On command, the guards backed away from the cart and readied their weapons. Their leader took careful aim and fired a whisper round into the body of my creation. Two of the limbs tore off the frame revealing a glossy, gelatinous interior.

Silence gripped the dome as Tuvul shook his head. Then suddenly, the creature moved, convulsed, the hard surface started undulating. In a moment the wound closed and the thing was whole again. Beside it another machine had grown from its severed parts. Their surface had changed however - brighter, harder, resilient to whisper rounds now.

Ballas looked triumphant as voting lights began to appear on the judgement disc.

My green death was coming, so I roared at them, "Did our ancestors, burned by fire, reject is power? No. They conquered their fear and learned to control it. The Seven Principles are a joke."

His projection swooped down to me, "The Orokin is the law and the law is the Orokin. We are unbending. Your appeal is denied."

Tuvul interrupted, "Our laws are sacred but do not forget The Plan, Ballas." His visage turned down to me, "Countless other ventures have failed The Plan, how will this machine fulfill its design?"

I tried to catch my breath and speak, "The crossing to the Tau system is perilous. Adaptation and replication are the only way a terraforming journey can be made. They will build an interstellar rail as they travel, they will adapt to the host planet and prepare it to our arrival. They will save you."

Tuvul peered down at me, "And when it completes its task, what will prevent it from turning against us, as the Seven Principles say?"

"The flaw"

Tuvul's eyes narrowed, "The flaw?"

[B][U][COLOR="#FF0000"]"The Void is poison to them[/COLOR][/U][/B]. Once they have reached Tau they will be marooned there. To travel the rail here would destroy them. Whatever the risk, the Origin system will be-"

Ballas shouted, "Enough! Dereliction of the law threatens the entire empire. Which one of you will risk this?" Ballas was growing increasingly frustrated.

"The empire is already at risk," cried the shrill voice of another Executor, "Or perhaps you haven't noticed from your cozy position on Mars." To this there was a round of applause and the judgement disc remained unchanged.

"Ballas, you lack consensus." shouted Executor Tuvul.

His projection seemed to shrink smaller until he finally broke his silence, "Archimedian Perintol, against my better judgement," his disgust was palpable, "Your appeal has been accepted. You are free to go."

One by one the projections of each Executor in the Tribunal flickered off and the guards ushered me into the hall. There I stood, rapt with shock when I heard his footsteps behind me.

"You did better than I thought you would," it was Ballas, the man, not the projection. "It would seem nobody truly knows they want a thing until you threaten to take it away." He broke into a smile, "Wouldn't you agree, Archimedian?"

Lotus/Natah (mother) and the rest of the sentients are sterile from traveling to Tau as a star fish. But their adaptation power is still intact.

New Event just hit a few hours again. New mods for specific weapons are out as a reward. Seems like some Vs. Ai in the pvp conclave arenas thing so far. Expect a lot of dying for no reason. Kinda going back on our discussion about out of control damage in this game.

I'd recommend Ember for the easiest first level. Power Efficiency Valk for everything else.

But really though, people are just going in and instantly dying to these insane bullet sponge mobs and ending with 0 kills. Don't be that guy. Need to go the super defensive route.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2016-04-29 at 11:59 PM.

Still no Zephyr deluxe update from the devstreams...

I enjoyed the event when there were no Ash in the matches.
    When there was an Ash? No fun at all. Zero. They'd get almost all 25 kills due to Bladestorm spam. You're stuck trying to kill immortal enemies(due to the Bladestorm).

Well, push4towin frames are, generally speaking, boring.

I think 4 abilities should be more aim based.

seems like there are only a few frames viable in the max arena, one shot mechainics on everything is lame and starting without any energy makes it so much harder

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Loki stealth. I see you still broken.

Also why does it have to cost 50 points to fight Kela, kind of annoying.

Anyone know if you could 'keyshare' the boss fight and not spend 50 points every time?

I heard shooting the green dot through the spinning wheel with randoms is supposed to be cancer, so I'll stay solo unless that works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think everyone spends 50.

Well this event seems to embody most of what end game Warframe is about, big grind and randomly dying to enemies 1 shotting you.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Well this event seems to embody most of what end game Warframe is about, big grind and randomly dying to enemies 1 shotting you.
    And most of the rewards being garbage
    I like the ideas they had for mods though, most of them are only bad because the weapons they're based on are bad, a problem that should be easy to fix...

Was wondering if anyone had some obscure knowledge to help me out here. I've been looking into using the Penta to self-damage myself for my 99% DR Bless Trinity build. It seems great compared to thrown melee. Less affects by people's aruas, less of a window before you can re-bless. All really depends on if you're willing to give up your primary or melee slot for the set-up.

I managed to get the self-damage to a nice spot where the toxin damage drains all my health and 2 energy from quick thinking, but for some reason on certain explosions it drains way more than it usually does. I'm talking all my shields and health and about 350 energy. Any idea would could be causing this? Am I critting myself somehow? Because that wasn't an issue with the thrown melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Was wondering if anyone had some obscure knowledge to help me out here. I've been looking into using the Penta to self-damage myself for my 99% DR Bless Trinity build. It seems great compared to thrown melee. Less affects by people's aruas, less of a window before you can re-bless. All really depends on if you're willing to give up your primary or melee slot for the set-up.

I managed to get the self-damage to a nice spot where the toxin damage drains all my health and 2 energy from quick thinking, but for some reason on certain explosions it drains way more than it usually does. I'm talking all my shields and health and about 350 energy. Any idea would could be causing this? Am I critting myself somehow? Because that wasn't an issue with the thrown melee.
    Maybe? I dunno really, haven't experimented with Bless Trin enough. Vendored my Penta so I can't really test. Which thrown melee were you using? Penta does have double the crit of glaive (10% vs 5%) and also 2.0x vs. 1.5x on crits, so it might just be more noticable. Also, if you're modding for toxin, maybe the Penta procs on you? Would be 50% extra damage in a DoT. But I haven't tested any of this myself, so the easiest thing would be to go into simulacrum if you have that, so you can test in a mob-free environment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why'd they change the datamined mod for nukor to medi-ray.
    I want big boom.

I wish they had made it so medi-ray would augment all beam weapons to heal allies when shot. I want mah firefall back
    BABY COME BACK. YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON KERN!

- - - Updated - - -

If I could get a healing gun I would totally go back to Zephyr.
    The most fun movement frame + the thing I have the most fun with (aimed healing)

Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    If I could get a healing gun I would totally go back to Zephyr.
    The most fun movement frame + the thing I have the most fun with (aimed healing)
    Oh absolutely! Zephyr is my favorite and most played frame in the game, but sadly with the new parkour system and parkour mods her mobility is redundant outside of the half fall speed and projectile reflection. A rework of her making her an airbender (with a spammable 1 or 2 for damage), or healing equipment would get me to main her exclusively again.