Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    Fake. The items would be completely red in the loot box. Photo is photoshopped.
    Someone hasn't read the thread at all. If you think it's fake just look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMUIY_jxkwU

Its not a kill but if 18% is doable on Feng then the dogs are definitely doable.

Deleted
    and they vid?

Deleted
    youve obviously not looked at the dozen or so armory links that prove absolutely that he did indeed get the ach for killing the boss and the note that he looted both items.

I might be wrong but if someone soloe's the first boss in mogu'shan,doesn't that mean all dogs energy bar rises?Wouldn't that lead to a chain of massive spell dmg from the bosses?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    I might be wrong but if someone soloe's the first boss in mogu'shan,doesn't that mean all dogs energy bar rises?Wouldn't that lead to a chain of massive spell dmg from the bosses?
    Yep, and thats was completely absorbed by Sacred shield under millions of bugged Vengeance.

Blizzard won't fix this vengeance issue until someone decides to get a realm first.

They should have left tanks do the job of keeping aggro instead of making them top dps in multi target encounters due to vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by S@thi View Post
    Impressive
    No, it is not impressive. That's the whole point of this thread, it's absurd because it requires close to 0 skill.

Lvl 80 shouldn't even be able to enter the vaults, it has lvl 90 req.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good god people read the thread; It is not fake whatsoever like there's enough proof as it is with that being said It's spreading like a g-dam disease on there forums asking it to be fixed.

Deleted
    @Ghostcrawler so the vengance bug thats letting 80s solo 90 raids, thats getting fixed today?
    Greg Street ‏@Ghostcrawler
    @thebiggameover Obviously not intended. We'll fix when we can.
    There you go.

Quote Originally Posted by bagosham View Post
    Yep, and thats was completely absorbed by Sacred shield under millions of bugged Vengeance.
    Yeah, my impression from looking at the vid of the Feng attempts is that the bar under his character pane, the one going up to 1.9 million, displays his current Vengeance level.

Google cache is interesting too, cos it looks like the bug report floated around with minimal commentary for months until it was suddenly deleted a couple of days ago.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In solo games it's speedrunning, using as many exploits as possible to clear a game as fast as possible.

In WoW it's how low level you can be while still clearing a boss, using as many exploits as possible.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Wow...the amount of QQ in this thread...ridiculous.

I'm in a level 80, 84, and 85 twink guild. Several of our level 80s have been regularly clearing level 85 content. It wasn't until yesterday or so that they realized they could get into level 90 content. I think they're setting up to try it, albeit with a full raid (or close to it) soon. Why does this bust your balls? They can't use the gear at all. They're having...dare I say it...FUN. I'm sure enough special snowflakes will QQ to Blizzard about it, and they'll patch it in so that you have to be 90 to get in. Congrats, you just killed the fun for a lot of people. Hope that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    You're having fun exploiting something that clearly isn't meant to happen.

If that's the ONLY fun you have in the game, why the hell are you still playing?

Exploits like this should indeed be fixed.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer a video be posted of this next time.

People really love jumping to conclusions dont they!!

It's actually bloody hard to solo some of these bosses, even with the vengeance bugs that affect pallys at 80. This guy probably had dozens and dozens of attempts working out the exact timing to survive, its not just a faceroll like posters here seem to assume.
    Even ICC bosses take a bit of fine tuning of strat to get down. Plus of course 20-30k worth of twink gear.

Its fun. Its not harming anyone. Bring it on i say!

Look at his achievements. Says he hit 90, but some how is 80. Case closed...obviously a exploit.

Deleted
    No, you are wrong. All achievements are BOA now, so armory messes with a ton of characters.

I simply can't get through my head why people scream "FAKE!" without doing as little as searching for "80 paladin solo" on youtube to see what else they can do, and realizing that this isn't improbable at all. Jesus christ.
    Last edited by Caribald; 2013-01-06 at 10:45 PM.