Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I do both LFR and Normal raiding, though I've gone less often recently due to the Xmas breaks and now I'm having real trouble finding my incentive to carry on. I keep getting shafted in terms of weapons, I've been raiding and going to LFR for as long as it was available and I still havent had a single weapon drop for me, being a melee class this is incredibly frustrating.

OT: LFR doesn't stop you from making friends, and you can always do LFD and chat to the randoms who join you who are on the same server, it's not hard to make friends if you're not a complete and total douchebag.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Deleted
    makes me sad people think they only can make friends when doing dungeons.

i made enough friends since the introduction of LFD, cause i also do stuff beside LFD (and later LFR)
    i run pug raids on old raids and always chat during it, have made some friends like that.
    i met nice people while doing dailies with which i grouped up more often.
    and i also met nice people while achievement hunting for rare's be it mobs or the new pandaria world spawns for relic hunter.

so if you never made anymore friends since the introduction of LFD/LFR its just yourself too blame, and not a tool that made running dungeons more convenient.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by allydom View Post
    At the end of Wrath yes they were faceroll but not when the dungeons were still relevant, they needed a bit of time and communication.
    By 3.2 HCs were outgeared and didn't require that much of a focus. Even before that HCs weren't much of a struggle once you had lvl 200 purples on you. Regardless of that realm communities were still breathing even in smaller realms.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 04:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    makes me sad people think they only can make friends when doing dungeons.

i made enough friends since the introduction of LFD, cause i also do stuff beside LFD (and later LFR)
    i run pug raids on old raids and always chat during it, have made some friends like that.
    i met nice people while doing dailies with which i grouped up more often.
    and i also met nice people while achievement hunting for rare's be it mobs or the new pandaria world spawns for relic hunter.

so if you never made anymore friends since the introduction of LFD/LFR its just yourself too blame, and not a tool that made running dungeons more convenient.
    As I've pointed out earlier that's not gonna happen in small/dead realms. Sad but true.