Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
LastLast
  1. #101
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Sure you do, wasting everyones time sayin "IT BLOODLUST STOOPID".
    Keep your RP for open world, not in instances. I find the irony of a blood elf being your avatar too. You are fooling no one with your FTH Blood Elf love. If they were Alliance, you would be too.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 05:31 PM ----------

    No the world isn't dominated by those people. Not even all of Europe is dominated by those people.I'd say with over 2 billion Chinese and over 1 billion Indians out of 6 billion those are the people who dominate the world
    Depends on your definition of dominate, neither China nor India has much effect on other countries besides maybe their imminent neighbours.
    But the British, Russians, French, German, Spanish, and by extension Americans dominate most of the rest of the world.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    This. Anybody who says they play Horde, on the Alliance or even in real life, I ask "oh really, what is it you play?"

    "Oh, I have a 90 BE Paladin, a BE rogue, a BE Hunter, a BE Mage........."

    No, you aren't Horde, you're the lab rat of Blizzard who tried to make more Alliance players roll Horde, don't kid yourself.
    So what of my Orc Warrior and my Undead Rogue and my other Orc toons? Because i have a Belf Main i am not Horde? Thats rediculous, just get over the fact you guys don't have high elf's and wanna hate on a Race who is Completely horde like. I mean come on Capturing a Damn Naaru and keeping it Prisoner for the power and being Mana Addicts. I totally see that as a noble Alliance Race.
    Last edited by kingriku; 2013-01-07 at 05:42 PM.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Depends on your definition of dominate, neither China nor India has much effect on other countries besides maybe their imminent neighbours.
    But the British, Russians, French, German, Spanish, and by extension Americans dominate most of the rest of the world.
    You honestly think India and China don't have an effect beyond regional neighbours? They are a stronger global force in Asia than the entire west combined. China has a strong presence in Africa and investments everywhere, not to mention the US owes China a hefty debt and Indian exports its culture all over the globe, far exceeding the influence of Hollywood and American music/entertainment, and neither country will ever be swayed by Western pressure. Spain dominates nothing and hasn't for 300 years, Germany was never a global power even during the age of Imperialism, France's influence is waning in the few areas it still has, Britain's influence is almost non-existent in the world scene as well since the end of WW2. Russia is a major player but Russia represents Asian interests more so than Europe and has much momentum from being a Super Power. Only US is a major player in the world but its influence has waned considerably.

  4. #104
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    So what of my Orc Warrior and my Undead Rogue and my Orc toons? Because i have a Belf Main i am not Horde? Thats rediculous, just get over the fact you guys don't have high elf's and wanna hate on a Race who is Completely horde like. I mean come on Capturing a Damn Naaru and keeping it Prisoner for the power and being Mana Addicts. I totally see that as a noble Alliance Race.
    You forget the fact that it's mostly Horde players who are strongly opposed against everything Blood Elf, Alliance players couldn't care less, they have their Gnomes to hate on.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    So what of my Orc Warrior and my Undead Rogue and my Orc toons? Because i have a Belf Main i am not Horde? Thats rediculous, just get over the fact you guys don't have high elf's and wanna hate on a Race who is Completely horde like. I mean come on Capturing a Damn Naaru and keeping it Prisoner for the power and being Mana Addicts. I totally see that as a noble Alliance Race.
    Nice strawman attack. No one cares about High Elves really. Blood Elves aren't at all Horde like. Not in appearance, culture or anything else. You should take that up with the other horde players who feel this way, not the Alliance. And I say this as someone whose Horde toons are Blood Elves...

  6. #106
    Dreadlord KunkkaTheAdmiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Seventyseven sea's.
    Posts
    949
    Well I have nothing more then my observation, because no one can overview all WoW players and say, this faction does only that, the other one does only that. Not possible to overview at all and highly unlikely too.

    Its still humans on both sides, so why would they act completely different ?
    "Why do we fight? To protect home and family, to preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind the true question is, what is worth fighting for?"

  7. #107
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    You honestly think India and China don't have an effect beyond regional neighbours? They are a stronger global force in Asia than the entire west combined. China has a strong presence in Africa and investments everywhere, not to mention the US owes China a hefty debt and Indian exports its culture all over the globe, far exceeding the influence of Hollywood and American music/entertainment, and neither country will ever be swayed by Western pressure. Spain dominates nothing and hasn't for 300 years, Germany was never a global power even during the age of Imperialism, France's influence is waning in the few areas it still has, Britain's influence is almost non-existent in the world scene as well since the end of WW2. Russia is a major player but Russia represents Asian interests more so than Europe and has much momentum from being a Super Power. Only US is a major player in the world but its influence has waned considerably.
    But the point was, that all of those listed, including Germany (which was a global power before WW1, they had colonies all over the world) have prevailed while the Roman Empire ceased to exist.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    Its still humans on both sides, so why would they act completely different ?
    Psychology.

    Some people have no problem with being imperialist, supremacist pillagers in the real world, and validate it by saying they want things and are able to take them, therefore it should be theirs, everyone else be damned. And then there are those who say, that's wrong, that's bad and are willing to risk their lives to stop the former.

  9. #109
    Because Horde is from da hood of Azeroth. Low education, bad perpsective, you know, stuff like that.

  10. #110
    Ally fags! For the Horde! I had a gf who played alliance, and she bit my dick one time when she was giving me head, never trust an alliance player

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPnoob View Post
    Whenever I go on One of my horde alts and tell them I am alliance, I get inevitably bashed. When I am on my Alliance characters, most people don't care if they are playing with someone who's main is horde. Why is this?
    LOL you're so biased and full of shit. What do you do? Hey guys! Guess what? I'm alli on my main! Every chance you get? Why is this? Because you're drama.
    Perfect example of why "community" forums are poisonous to the health of a development team. These developers are wasting hundreds of hours trying to stem the tide of incessant bitchery that would never, ever abate so long as these entitled, unfortunate human beings don't get their way.

  12. #112
    Warchief Humbugged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,035
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    So what of my Orc Warrior and my Undead Rogue and my other Orc toons? Because i have a Belf Main i am not Horde? Thats rediculous, just get over the fact you guys don't have high elf's and wanna hate on a Race who is Completely horde like. I mean come on Capturing a Damn Naaru and keeping it Prisoner for the power and being Mana Addicts. I totally see that as a noble Alliance Race.
    Being on the Horde meant something before The Burning Crusade. Saying "For the Horde!" wasn't just some Roleplayer's catchphrase, it was the mantra that told you everyone in that battleground had your back. It was during Wrath that Blood Elf Hunters named "bloodkiller" and "rougeslayer" who joined the BG asking what the objective was that forced me to make the quick switch to Dwarf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    The non-sequitur derp is reaching critical mass...and it's not even page 2 yet.

    Talk about peaking early.

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    But the point was, that all of those listed, including Germany (which was a global power before WW1, they had colonies all over the world) have prevailed while the Roman Empire ceased to exist.
    Germany had a smattering of colonies in Africa and Oceania prior to WW1, it wasn't a colonial empire by any means. Rome lasted over 1000 years, these others only a fraction of that. And they weren't tribal societies at the time either, they had completely shifted their culture, as did the Romans and remember, Byzantium counts as Rome as well, they lasted until the Ottomans came knocking at their door with cannons in 1452.

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Nice strawman attack. No one cares about High Elves really. Blood Elves aren't at all Horde like. Not in appearance, culture or anything else. You should take that up with the other horde players who feel this way, not the Alliance. And I say this as someone whose Horde toons are Blood Elves...
    I forgot were having a real debate and im using Logic Falacies: No were talking effing warcraft alright, and i know you've seen all the High elf for alliance threads on here. Its what most the Alliance Player base wants, you can argue its not all you want. The blood Elves and the Forsaken are closest of allies which almost all races (Including Horde distrust) They are power hungry and will stop at nothing. There basic concept is every the alliance isn't i mean the abuse of a neutral city, just their entire mindset of anything to be strong.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Larwood View Post
    Because more people who either take wow too seriously or use wow as an outlet for their pent-up asshole-itude pick horde because of it's 'badass' look and mentality.
    And every closet kneckbeard, white knight wannabee who thinks their tony tough nuts pick alliance. See what my genius did there? Awww yeah.
    Perfect example of why "community" forums are poisonous to the health of a development team. These developers are wasting hundreds of hours trying to stem the tide of incessant bitchery that would never, ever abate so long as these entitled, unfortunate human beings don't get their way.

  16. #116
    Warchief Humbugged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,035
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    I forgot were having a real debate and im using Logic Falacies: No were talking effing warcraft alright, and i know you've seen all the High elf for alliance threads on here. Its what most the Alliance Player base wants, you can argue its not all you want. The blood Elves and the Forsaken are closest of allies which almost all races (Including Horde distrust) They are power hungry and will stop at nothing. There basic concept is every the alliance isn't i mean the abuse of a neutral city, just their entire mindset of anything to be strong.
    Its not the race, its the players behind them who act like such uniformed sheep that I know the exact personality and behavior of a Blood Elf player before I even meet them.

    For example, you trying to act professional, yet mispelling 'Ridiculous'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    The non-sequitur derp is reaching critical mass...and it's not even page 2 yet.

    Talk about peaking early.

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    I forgot were having a real debate and im using Logic Falacies: No were talking effing warcraft alright, and i know you've seen all the High elf for alliance threads on here. Its what most the Alliance Player base wants, you can argue its not all you want. The blood Elves and the Forsaken are closest of allies which almost all races (Including Horde distrust) They are power hungry and will stop at nothing. There basic concept is every the alliance isn't i mean the abuse of a neutral city, just their entire mindset of anything to be strong.
    You're not even speaking coherent English now. It's not what most of the Alliance playerbase wants, it's something a handful of players on a forum were asking for, big difference. Intelligence isn't your strong suit, which is why you can't see you play a race that's clearly not meshing with the Horde at any level. Blood Elves aren't power hungry. Kael'thas and his ilk were the enemy, that was a BC storyline, long since abandoned when the Sunwell was purified by Velen...
    Breathe before your next angry tirade.

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    You're not even speaking coherent English now. It's not what most of the Alliance playerbase wants, it's something a handful of players on a forum were asking for, big difference. Intelligence isn't your strong suit, which is why you can't see you play a race that's clearly not meshing with the Horde at any level. Blood Elves aren't power hungry. Kael'thas and his ilk were the enemy, that was a BC storyline, long since abandoned when the Sunwell was purified by Velen...
    Breathe before your next angry tirade.
    Alright im done fighting with you. You are a complete douche and really rude.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

  19. #119
    Warchief Humbugged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,035
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Alright im done fighting with you. You are a complete douche and really rude.
    That's called an intelligent person, not a douche.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    The non-sequitur derp is reaching critical mass...and it's not even page 2 yet.

    Talk about peaking early.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Alright im done fighting with you. You are a complete douche and really rude.
    Im glad you're done; you can stop exhibiting your ignorance, as a person in general, and of the story you claim to know. *bombshell* Varian Wrynn was in negotiations with Lor'themar to bring the Blood Elves back into the Alliance before Jaina screwed it up. But ya, they are totally power hungry lunatics whom mesh so well with the Horde. Until Garrosh came along there weren't any power hungry lunatics in the Horde anyways...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •