Page 41 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Who do you trust?
    I don't trust either of them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Literally half of town staring at me and almost getting hammered. All the pressure and didn't had out the quick idea of making another role claim.
    I don't blame you. It gives Town true information dependent on your truthfulness.

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 11:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Then plonk your vote on Treann as Lysah's unlikely to die by lynch today, and crusade her tomorrow.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I dont know who you are but I like the cut of your gib

Then plonk your vote on Treann as Lysah's unlikely to die by lynch today, and crusade her tomorrow.
    my vote is on Treann. I placed it there this morning because he seemed fishy, and I have chosen not to remove it, as his claim just seems even more fishy.

Deleted
    vote NFT

I've went through the thread now and can't really say I like the 40 page fluff D1, makes finding actually relevant posts hard. I really want to see NFT flip Mafia since if he does give out Cop, I will need to go through the pages all again...

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    vote NFT

NOT VALID!!!!!!!!

I've went through the thread now and can't really say I like the 40 page fluff D1, makes finding actually relevant posts hard. I really want to see NFT flip Mafia since if he does give out Cop, I will need to go through the pages all again...
    Well. have fun going through all the pages again.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    In my opinion, it would come down to Lysah or Treann from what I've seen, but what I don't get is why you would unvote from Treann and go to someone else Lysah when your vote was on someone that's claimed the char that you've hinted at being, especially after you've admitted to hinting to being them...

Vote: Lysah

We still have until Sunday, so I don't see why it is unlikely that enough can change over before then as you have said Firebat, however I would be okay to change my vote over tomorrow afternoon if need be as I don't have a clue which to trust for certain and am just basing it on the fact that Lysah unvoted.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm too tired for all of this atm. Must digest it some.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Thats lame.
    Is your win condition to get lynched or something?

So, a Cop claim, from Treann. Obviously a bad thing to lynch, but then you go on to say...

Literally half of town staring at me and almost getting hammered. All the pressure and didn't had out the quick idea of making another role claim.
    I even stated you could make another role claim 7 hours ago.... Hell this band wagon on you has been going on for over a day now (Firebert's table shows it really started kicking up speed between posts 500-600, which goes from (approximately) 10/01 3AM GMT- 11/01 1AM GMT) and then we had the vote count (10) at 1:45 AM and then you role claiming at 7PM, and you really couldn't think of anything better?

I'm not going to vote you (again) for the moment, but I really can't buy you saying you didn't have time to think something through.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles85 View Post
    Firebat
    Someone make this nao please.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see it now...a zubat that's red and on fire...

MAKE IT HAPPEN TREANN

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw I've been reading the posts (got up to page 39), but I have to stop to make dinner - will get caught up on the rest afterwards

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been a thing in SC since the first SC: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Firebat

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Omg 45 minutes left on this long ass shift >.< it's just been going by so slow! This may be my last post of the day and today. I really feel like skipping dinner and going straight to bed when I get home. Gotta get out of my house an hour early tomorrow morning (typical morning I'm out at 4am) >.<
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I'm not going to vote you (again) for the moment, but I really can't buy you saying you didn't have time to think something through.
    And if i say that i wasn't smart enough to outsmart and claim a fake role, will you believe that?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss a day; 10 pages. I'm going to go back to the nearest vote count, find the person with the highest amount votes, and then do a search by their name each page. Be right back.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    I miss a day; 10 pages. I'm going to go back to the nearest vote count, find the person with the highest amount votes, and then do a search by their name each page. Be right back.
    I'd actually recommend reading those pages, some of it is fluff, but some real stuff actually happened today.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    And if i say that i wasn't smart enough to outsmart and claim a fake role, will you believe that?
    Well that was kinda my point. I do think you are smart enough to have done that. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I read everything involving Treann, and now I'm skimming through all the other stuff. Most of it is Treann related though. I agree with the reasoning in Lysah's post a few pages back where she lists the scenarios if Treann is town or mafia, if he was town he would probably be lynched already. This is especially true now, any mafia member should/would probably go in for a fast kill. If the scum have voted him already, right now, his mafia buddies are probably part of the people not voting.\

I believe the people to be watched are the ones that voted on Treann without a reason other than joining the bandwagon. As for now, I keep my vote on him.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Yeah, I read everything involving Treann, and now I'm skimming through all the other stuff. Most of it is Treann related though. I agree with the reasoning in Lysah's post a few pages back where she lists the scenarios if Treann is town or mafia, if he was town he would probably be lynched already. This is especially true now, any mafia member should/would probably go in for a fast kill. If the scum have voted him already, right now, his mafia buddies are probably part of the people not voting.\

I believe the people to be watched are the ones that voted on Treann without a reason other than joining the bandwagon. As for now, I keep my vote on him.
    Be that way then, TDL!

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Well that was kinda my point. I do think you are smart enough to have done that. :3
    <3