Page 69 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay well I'll explain what I found over the last 2 nights. On night 2 I followed Robozerim and got he went to both Krayzy and Faraway14. On that night Robozerim was killed and we learned that he interviews a target, but if they targeted someone else they will interview that target. So I believe Robozerim targeted Krayzy and he on that night jailed Faraway which means they could more than likely be the Mad Hatter.

Vote Faraway14

Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    You know he won't. Very interesting night phase. Nothing from The Riddler? Can we discuss the previous riddle and answer or are we still to be silent on that?
    I completely forgot about that, thank you.
    -----------------
    "Hello Batman!"
    "I don't have time for this, Riddler!"
    "Oh but you do!" The Riddler answered, "or this young nurse will get to feel the thrill of falling to her death."
    "The answer is the letter R," Batman stated.
    "Very good, Batman, I guess this one gets to live," Riddler answered, "though I do believe a monkey could have solved that one!"
    "And now for my next Riddle!" The Riddler continued, "I know just who I'll kill this time if you're wrong."

Day 4: Riddle me this!
    Of the following I am none;
    Mozzarella, Swiss, and Monterey Jack.
    However, I will always be made
    When you begin at the end.
    What am I?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the logic of faraway being jailed=faraway is mad hatter but anyway

Vote: Worgenite

You really have to stop this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I don't get the logic of faraway being jailed=faraway is mad hatter but anyway

Vote: Worgenite

You really have to stop this.
    Anakso, it may be wrong but: Robozerim was Dr. Strange, on night 2 he went to both Krayzy and Faraway. He also died that night and we learned how he interviewed people. So I believe he targeted Krayzy who had jailed Faraway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm willing to believe that listo is on to something here.

Wth, Worge? I'm contemplating voting on you just because you're not actually providing any reason beyond the fact that you're not actually following the rules (i.e. Arlee).

Also, it makes me sad that I managed to succumb into voting for Arlee. >.>

Seems Faraway is the best target here, so until he explains himself:

Vote Faraway.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Scarecrow must be a Vamp SK who controlled Batman to kill Kray.
    The Joker now knows who Batman is, but he couldn't kill him because of the riddle?

That logic on Faraway doesn't make much sense.
    But I'm just tired from working 12 hours, and therefore don't get it.

But.

Batman ended up killing Talia (Either vigil, or Vamp SK kill *First of either*)
    No Zsarz kill.
    No Mafia1/Mafia2 kills.

I'm so confused with how these kills happen. I'm not sure if your just inserting names wherever, or if there is actually a heap of possible killers, and they are just showing up now.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kuthe, I was under the impression that the story is just there for kicks, rather than actually contain any game changing data.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm failing to see the logic behind faraway at all, I'm not sure if the investigator or the mad hatter does something that I'm missing as to the logic but finding out someone was jailed=/= finding out someone is scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm failing to see the logic behind faraway at all, I'm not sure if the investigator or the mad hatter does something that I'm missing as to the logic but finding out someone was jailed=/= finding out someone is scum.
    Listo follows Robozerim.
    Listo learns Robozerim visted both Krayzy and Faraway.
    Robozerim is killed and his interview is posted on (page 61) the interview is focused on the Mad Hatter.
    Krayzy is killed, it is learned Robozerim is affiliated with Krayzy.
    Therefore, Robozerim protected Krayzy that night, and interviewed Faraway.
    Faraway is the Mad Hatter because that is who Listo learned Robozerim followed, and since Robozerim had already used his doctor ability on Krayzy, we know he visited Faraway, who was interviewed and found out to be the Mad Hatter.

Edit: and Krayzy jailed Faraway (as they knew that Faraway was the Mad Hatter because of Robo's interview). They likely did this because they could guess that he had a kill ability, and perhaps they felt it was safer to jail him to possibly prevent a kill on their own members. Or maybe Robo was informed of the Mad Hatters abilities (not sure that's possible), and figured he was a threat for a greater reason.

I believe this is the logic listo followed.
    Last edited by Decagon; 2013-01-26 at 08:45 AM.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    VOTE: Worgenite.

Explain your vote. Again.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Listo, correct me if I'm wrong with my post. It is nearly 2 in the morning and I am not thinking entirely coherently.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    how do we know Jarvis/Mad Hatter is evil though?
    Sure he admitted to killing an 'Alice' in the thing, but hell, Two-Face was a vigil, knowing this, Mad Hatter could be the doc -_-
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Sure he admitted to killing an 'Alice' in the thing, but hell, Two-Face was a vigil, knowing this, Mad Hatter could be the doc -_-
    I don't know anything about the lore of Batman, all I know is that so far, the roles have been consistent with evil and good. Mad Hatter just sounded like an evil guy, so I just assumed he was evil.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I don't know anything about the lore of Batman, all I know is that so far, the roles have been consistent with evil and good. Mad Hatter just sounded like an evil guy, so I just assumed he was evil.
    Mr Freeze was evil in the film, but turned out to be a Town-aligned Jailkeeper.

Debunked.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Mad_Hatter

That seems to suggest that he is a vampire SK. This, however, raises the question as to why Krayzy (and his team) would feel the need to jail him as, to my knowledge, vampire SKs are not effected by roleblocks unless the person they mind control is roleblocked. Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 01:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Mr Freeze was evil in the film, but turned out to be a Town-aligned Jailkeeper.

Debunked.
    Hm, I did not know that. I suppose all of what I just said can be ignored then. xD

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    So Scarecrow must be a Vamp SK who controlled Batman to kill Kray.
    The Joker now knows who Batman is, but he couldn't kill him because of the riddle?

That logic on Faraway doesn't make much sense.
    But I'm just tired from working 12 hours, and therefore don't get it.

But.

Batman ended up killing Talia (Either vigil, or Vamp SK kill *First of either*)
    No Zsarz kill.
    No Mafia1/Mafia2 kills.

I'm so confused with how these kills happen. I'm not sure if your just inserting names wherever, or if there is actually a heap of possible killers, and they are just showing up now.
    I think your second line is a mistake due to your fatigue. The Joker ≠ riddles. I think the riddles flavor with Batman are just a way to introduce his kills or lack there of. He doesn't know who Batman is, just knows how to get information to Batman. If anything, Scarecrow now knows Batman's identity. If Scarecrow has the power you suggest, then he targeted X player to kill Y. X being Batman, Y being Krayzy/Talia.

Listo watched Robo somehow. Robo visited both Faraway and Krayzy. Robo interviewed one of them, and doc protected the other. We know the person Robo interviewed turned out to be The Mad Hatter. It's safe to assume the second person would be a mafia teammate (why would a mafia doc protect a non mafia person). Then we get the kill from last night, and it's Krayzy, and Krayzy ends up being Robo's teammate. It's safe to assume that Robo protected himself night 1 and protected Krayzy night 2, and interviewed Faraway night 2. That is the logic behind Faraway being The Mad Hatter. Whether The Mad Hatter is evil or not remains unknown.

I'm still a firm believer that there were only ever 4 night kills in this game. Two mafia teams (League of Assassins and random Batman Villians), the Riddler as the lone SK, and Two Face as the vigilante. That's the only way I can make out the kills or lack there of. This is my (assumed) version of the night kills.
    Night 1
    Oracle / Silkku killed by League of Assassins
    Mr. Freeze / Kel killed by Riddler
    Jack Ryder / Elyaan killed by Two Face or secondary mafia group
    Night 2
    Elvis Jones / Foxxi killed by League of Assassins
    Penny Young / Keleb killed by Riddler
    Hugo Strange / Robozerim killed by Zsasz
    Night 3
    Talia Al Ghul / Krayzy killed by Batman (through Scarecrow?)

Jack Ryder's death makes sense for either Two Face or Joker. I'm still believing that Riddler is the lone SK in this game, and the other Batman regular villains are in the secondary mafia group (Joker, Scarecrow, Zsasz so far). Why else would it appear that the Riddler has had a kill in more nights than the other people we've thought to be the loan SK.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 01:02 AM ----------

The lack of a night 3 kill from the league mafia group on Mad Hatter kind of hints at Mad Hatter having a protection on said night 3, the night 99% of doctor's protect themselves. We can explain the lack of a Riddler kill on the person getting a correct answer, not sure if Mr. Freeze missed the answer during day 1 or not.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 01:04 AM ----------

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Mad_Hatter

That seems to suggest that he is a vampire SK. This, however, raises the question as to why Krayzy (and his team) would feel the need to jail him as, to my knowledge, vampire SKs are not effected by roleblocks unless the person they mind control is roleblocked. Again, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Aside from finding out Krayzy had the JK ability, why would you think they locked up Mad Hatter rather than target him for a kill? That seems rather illogical.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, I did not know that. I suppose all of what I just said can be ignored then. xD
    It's OK.

I'm of the opinion that Worgenite is definitely a spokesperson for either a Mason group, or a scum-aligned group.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, rolo, perhaps they had a specific target in mind for a NK that they believed to be a TPR or otherwise a better target. They figured that they could jail him to prevent him from doing anything, kill their more important target, and then get the kill off the following night. That would be my best guess.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to be AFK until Sunday night. Off to see the girlfriend.

Hoping for Worgenanswers.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    It's OK.

I'm of the opinion that Worgenite is definitely a spokesperson for either a Mason group, or a scum-aligned group.
    I don't know, Worge seems to do that quite a bit. Remember, this is the same guy who voted on me instantly as night ended for, iirc, 3 days in a row, in the first game I played, while I was a VT and he was a doc, and it was learned in that game that he was not in contact with a cop (I believe).

Maybe Worge has had PM contact with listo or someone else who could have investigated, or maybe he can investigate himself.

I'd like to point out that Worge was wrong with Arlee, and if he does have an investigation role or is in a group, he is likely scum.

Besides his odd instantaneous votes, why do you believe him to be involved with either a group of Masons or cultists?

Something.