Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    There is no Copse corner (5G latteral force) in Nurburgring, so my guess is, tyres will be OK. And I think I did read somewhere, that teams will be forced to put tyres in right direction from now on, so that helps as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's good Pirelli are getting to do some tyre testing at the young driver tests at least now. And yeah, hopefully putting on the tyres the correct way around should help with reducing tyre issues.

Oh darn I forgot to watch first and second practice. Curse you Wimbledon! >.<

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

pretty exciting race today.. would've been cool to see Kimi take the win at the last lap.. wtf is up w/ Massa? bad luck or what?

Also, wtf is up w/ the announcer at the end of the race asking Vettel about Kimi/RBR possibility.. what kind of answer did he expect?

imagine Vettel had won the BritishGP?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    Also, wtf is up w/ the announcer at the end of the race asking Vettel about Kimi/RBR possibility.. what kind of answer did he expect?
    That's what reporters and alike just do - ask stupid questions. It happens in all kind of sports. And most of the time PR trained drivers (players, sportsman) answer same bland questions. With some welcome exceptions like Kimi, who speaks mostly what he thinks. Another great example how to answer stupid questions is NBA's Greg Popovich.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23344423

Bernie Ecclestone has been indicted in Germany over a suspected bribe to stop an associate from grassing him out to the UK tax authorities.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Button so much right now but I bet he did let Lewis go past easy.

Finally showed a replay of the overtake for Button/Lewis it seems the Mercs have so much more straight line speed than the Red Bulls.

Really not Vettel's day behind Button again after a pit-stop.
    Last edited by laffling; 2013-07-28 at 12:57 PM.

Hamilton owes Button a crate of beer after this race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea deff, Button 100% handed Lewis this race I would be annoyed if I was Vettel and stuck behind Button for 12 laps.

Button has been a better wingman for Hamilton than Webber has been for Vettel this race.

10+ Year Old Account
    My heart just dropped a little when I saw a Merc go out and with a yellow helmet god damn them both having yellow

Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    My heart just dropped a little when I saw a Merc go out and with a yellow helmet god damn them both having yellow
    You are not alone there :/

Final lap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think the Lotus has better pace than the Red Bull because atm I think they do and it's a mistake if Kimi leaves Lotus for the latter.

Do you think the Lotus has better pace than the Red Bull because atm I think they do and it's a mistake if Kimi leaves Lotus for the latter.
    Right now? More pace, maybe slightly less grip though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the last race is gonna say who is gonna win the title this year.

It'll be interesting to see how the performance is at Spa.

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot we still had Spa to go O.o that will be fun for sure.

With Red Bull, Mercedes and Lotus so close together, Spa is going to be a fun race to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Romain Grosjean has been handed a further 20 seconds added to his race time for his MINOR contact with Jenson Button.

Meanwhile Fernando Alonso has escaped penalty for illegally using DRS three times during the race when he wasn't within a second of the car in front.

It's like it's being at school and once the teachers mark you, that's it for the rest of your time in school and any minor thing you do, you get punished. Grosjean (and Maldonado) are given penalties left, right and centre while the others completely get away with any collision - including Felipe Massa, who pretty much pushed Nico Rosberg off the road and did not receive any sort of penalty, while in Canada, Maldonado lightly tapped Paul Di Resta, who's race wasn't compromised, yet Maldonado still received a drive-through penalty for the contact!

Meanwhile Fernando Alonso has escaped penalty for illegally using DRS three times during the race when he wasn't within a second of the car in front.
    Possibly because the car gets the DRS green light as a radio signal from race control, the driver's only cue is when that green light goes on. The DRS button does nothing if DRS signal hasn't been sent to the car, and is therefore not the drivers' fault.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea deff, Button 100% handed Lewis this race I would be annoyed if I was Vettel and stuck behind Button for 12 laps.
    Button actually never defends on straights, Vettel just didn't have the speed to cruise past him. Tbh when Button is not really racing the car behind, he usually let him past, well he at least doesn't try to defend hard, same with Di Resta.