10+ Year Old Account

? regarding Fire and Brimstone

Ello, quick question about Fire and Brimstone

is it intended that when used on a "pull" (that is, with no targets currently aggroed to you) that Fire and Brimstone consumes the Burning Ember but doesn't actually apply Immolate to the other targets? It hits the primary but not the others. Bug? Intended? Is there a workaround?
    ill probably be infracted for this post

It is intended not to pull things not in combat with you if that's what you refer to.

The work around is not to start with FnB (or otherwise body pull)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Micke View Post
    It is intended not to pull things not in combat with you if that's what you refer to.

The work around is not to start with FnB (or otherwise body pull)
    Ah, that sucks. It would really come in handy when soloing old content, I dont like having to round everything up by running into them >.> feels weird
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Use RoF with MF for mass pulls.

I usually pull groups with Harvest Life, as dropping RoF only to have them run straight at me and out of the fire seems a waste. Guess it's just personal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Ah, that sucks. It would really come in handy when soloing old content, I dont like having to round everything up by running into them >.> feels weird
    It was the solution they came up with to fix warlocks pulling an entire 5-man dungeon accidentally by using F&B + incinerate with Mannoroth's Fury.

You best bet is to drop rain of fire on everything (it doesn't need to be channeled) and THEN use your embers on F&B