Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daverid View Post
    However as nature enjoys playing the Troll, we bloody flooded in 2010-2011 (Our Dams filled so much they all overflowed) and Huzzah back to normal. Of course I never followed the 3minute Shower rule, what a joke, takes me 3minutes just to wash my Hair.
    Ugh, yes. Thank god I don't live somewhere with water restrictions. We don't take water from the grid; water tanks and pumps are enough to cover the whole house. We had solar panels installed before the Summer, too; so far, they've made our house completely free to operate for most of Summer.

Got one of those plastic pools, 3 meters in diameter on the back patio. It is absolutely beautiful to just lay in it. Only spent half an hour in it yesterday, though, and the skin on my shoulders started peeling. :<

15+ Year Old Account

Damn.... look both epic and frightening like hell.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    If this is global warming, it's going roughly 500% faster than initially projected.
    BURRRRRNNNNNNNNNEEEDDDD

I believe in global warming, yet humans are definitely not the number 1 cause. That is fact.
    Another fact is, human advancement will be extremely hampered by taxes and regulations that are proven will do nothing to stop it.

Lets not sacrifice the possibility of solving many of our problems we have today by pretending to help the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post

Is that just a storm?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Is that just a storm?
    Looks like a big-ass gust front.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Looks like a big-ass gust front.
    Looks like big-ass cake with cream to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Looks like big-ass cake with cream to me.

scnr

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    [IMG]http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/image/16057091/821/normal/b329296f409d5/A2.jpg[IMG]
    What the hell is that thing?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What the hell is that thing?!
    A haboob kicked up by tropical cyclone Narelle.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Is that just a storm?
    Yea its part of the dust winds produced by the high winds and temperatures.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by bekilrwale View Post
    I'm gonna have to agree that the humidity is what kills me. I can stand hot weather (I have never been in 52C though!), but when it is really humid I just despise the feeling. Of course I live in Florida, the most humid state imaginable, and I absolutely hate it.
    No doubt about that. 100 degrees F where I live (north-eastern US) is a lot more manageable than 100 in Louisiana or Florida where the humidity is like 90%. I went to Louisiana last year for a bowling tournament and I couldn't do anything but sweat.

Deleted
    Wow, that's already approaching weak Sauna levels. Wouldn't want to stand in the sun in such heat.

Haboob is an officially awesome word.