5.2 PTR(Build 16446) - New animations

Ring of Peace:

Storm, Earth and Fire:
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2013-01-10 at 04:34 AM.

Looks much better and more visible. Thanks for the video !
    Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

Nice. Am I the only one who wants to see what SCK looks like during Ring of Peace?

I want to spec switch to Windwalker now, just for SEF.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Now RoP just looks stupid when half of the ring disappears into the ground while moving.

But SEF...nice :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the video's gonna add them to the WW summary thread!
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing RoP Clipping into the floor when moving will be fixed soon, other than that a very nice animation...

omg SE&F :O So badass! Two thing about it I noticed though....

DAMN YOU BLIZZ! why taunt us by giving "Earth" a Brewkeg on his back giefv kegs as a back for Brewmasters!

and does anyone else think it's a little funny that "Fire" is clearly wearing Samurai armor... yet is using 2 chinese swords? If you're going to make them wear what is clearly Samurai armor, why not give them Samurai swords as well?

other than that.. epic, in fact.. loggin on to PTR now to play around with SE&F a bit more
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    and does anyone else think it's a little funny that "Fire" is clearly wearing Samurai armor... yet is using 2 chinese swords? If you're going to make them wear what is clearly Samurai armor, why not give them Samurai swords as well?
    While the Armor is obviously based on samurai armor, in WoW there is no such thing as a samurai or Chinese so there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion.