[US]Blackrock-Horde Casual-Progressive <Soft Enrage> 25man Late Night PST Heals & DPS

Hi everyone.

My name is Nebix (battletag Nebix#1400) of <Soft Enrage>

* [US] Blackrock - Horde side.
    * 10:30pm until 2 am PST Sunday and Monday Nights
    * 25 Man
    * Casual Progressive
    * EPGP loot system
    * Use Mumble for voice chat

We are a 2 night a week, 25man progression guild!

Looking for Mature and Reliable members to join as a core part of our group. Very non misogynistic atmosphere, women welcome.

DPS:
    prefer RANGED but will consider anyone
    Healing:
    Any but priests atm

We are currently:
    * 6/6 normal MV
    * 6/6 normal HoF
    * 4/4 normal TOES

*3/6 Heroic MV
    Working on Elagon, we almost have him but keep running out of time

Back in the DS days we farmed 8/8 Heroic for a few months, though now we are having a membership reliability problem. There are about 4 or 5 spots in our raid group that are being very inconsistent and we are looking for good fun people who want to raid every week to fill them.

We take our time, but generally full clear heroic content before the next patch. We are a strong raiding group with many people who parse in the top 100 every week, we just need a few people to complete our team.

We are working through Heroic MV progression, while clearing toes and hof every week

If this sounds interesting, add me as a friend in wow and we can talk.

my gamertag is: Nebix#1400

You can also get on US-Blackrock (horde side) and talk to anyone online in <Soft Enrage> and get a feel for us. We are a friendly group and always happy to talk.

Oh ya, We are a fairly mature group, with the majority of members being in their late 20s (or even older in some cases) and look for maturity in our members.

We are also part of a large online gaming group known as Chaos Factors (can not post a link here yet., but easily found on google). And we are the Blackrock / Horde aspect of that called <Soft Enrage>. Though there are multiple Guilds and a SC2 clan associated with Chaos Factors.

Look forward to hearing from you!
    Nebix
    Last edited by Nebt; 2013-02-20 at 01:41 AM.

You can also apply at:

(it wont let me post links, so using creativity)
    chaosfactors
    net

/seapplication

still looking for more

Bump, we recruited some, and other went on leave, so need more

willing to look at anyone who wants to raid seriously

bump this thread

I believe your raid times would be great for me, I'm just going to spam my information and put in an app if you guys are at all interested.

Hello friends, I am looking for a guild to raid with. My main right now is a Blood DK but I have multiple toons leveled. I'm Lighto from Mal'Ganis and led Seraph (a 25 man late night guild on Mal'Ganis) for several years before real life commitments forced me to step down. I have been playing since the end of Classic WoW and have been doing progression raiding for most of that time.

My progression:
    Classic: MC/BWL/ZG/AQ20
    TBC: Kara/Gruul/Mag 3/4 TK and 5/6 SSC Pre-nerfs. Cleared Hyjal/SSC after nerfs.
    WoTLK: Naxx/Ulduar/3OS: As guild leader of Seraph did 4/5 H ToGC 11/12 H ICC 25 man. Herald of the Titans.
    Cata: 5/6 H BWD, 6/7 H FL, 8/8 H DS. All 25 man as GM of Seraph. Cleared all content on 10 man before MoP.
    MoP: 2/6 H MSV 5/6 HoF 1/4 ToES (Elite) HoF/ToES/Feng Heroic are on my Warlock.

I prefer a 25 man guild but a 10 man guild also works. I can tank on my Death Knight, DPS on my DK/Warlock/Druid or Heal on my druid. I also have an 85 of every class except a shaman and monk if that helps.

My other characters:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Jorah/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lokokos/simple

Looking for late night, preferably after 11pm PST. Can make almost any days, but prefer to avoid weekends.

Thanks for your time!
    Lighto

Looking forward to talking with you lighto

Bumping thread,
    We are still looking to find one or three more members to bolster our ranks!