Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Peace pipe prices are going to crash :\
    peace pipes should have never been BoE in the first place. oh well.. im sure there will be something else to find and price gouge.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so what you're saying is you want free epics?
    I don't care if it's green if it's properly tuned for the dungeon. Put a stat on raid gear from 5.0 raids that increases damage done and reduces damage taken to/from the disciples of the Sha of Fear and another stat on 5.2 raid gear that does the same thing for disciples of the Thunder King.

That way you can just jump into whatever raid from dungeon heroics. It'll fix stat inflation. The previous raids won't be obsolete for the rest of the expansion and you can't faceroll over previous content to get cheevs until next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Veliladon View Post
    I don't care if it's green if it's properly tuned for the dungeon. Put a stat on raid gear from 5.0 dungeons that increases damage done and reduces damage taken to/from the disciples of the Sha of Fear and another stat on 5.2 raid gear that does the same thing for disciples of the Thunder King.

That way you can just jump into whatever raid from dungeon heroics. The previous raids won't be obsolete for the rest of the expansion and you can't faceroll over previous content to get cheevs until next expansion.
    Actually, you can..my guild does/did it plenty..

And the fact that they nerf the previous Tier so that people can progress and do current raid content, it shows they care, along with the fact you can get through that Tier even easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Veliladon View Post
    I don't care if it's green if it's properly tuned for the dungeon. Put a stat on raid gear from 5.0 raids that increases damage done and reduces damage taken to/from the disciples of the Sha of Fear and another stat on 5.2 raid gear that does the same thing for disciples of the Thunder King.

That way you can just jump into whatever raid from dungeon heroics. It'll fix stat inflation. The previous raids won't be obsolete for the rest of the expansion and you can't faceroll over previous content to get cheevs until next expansion.
    no thats dumb. we dont need new dungeons we have lfr. and you also shouldnt be able to just jump into whatever raid with dungeon gear on except the first tier.

5.0 lfr gear is getting a double increase in drop rate thats all you need to "catch up"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    But who do you steal them from!?
    Other players. From your faction.
    And YOU will slaughter them, because you'll have to take them from their dead and cold hands.

OP: woohooo and everything for that new, looks awesome. Personally i'm not leveling a single alt before they make it easier, because 85-90 with my main was the most boring and frustrating experience in my WoW career. Frustrating, because my guildies were already running heroics, and i felt like i was left behind, stuck at level 88.