Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
All in all, if you got a problem with spending a few minutes maybe less flying there, thats kinda sad. Flying made it so easy that demanding theese portals is atrocious when you use an argument such as "slow thing".
20k and counting...Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
What exactly is so rewarding about flying there instead of a portal? Seems like some people want their video games to become a second life rather than a game.