I just like squirrel girl

/shrug

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I just like squirrel girl

/shrug
    I want to get my hands on Rocket Racooon and call on Groot to plant himself in the middle of a fight and give me an apple.

EDIT: I might skip the gym today and just go download this. Does anyone know if the steam download will use its own log-in account or can it be the same one from beta?
    I'm still thinking about it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post
    I want to get my hands on Rocket Racooon and call on Groot to plant himself in the middle of a fight and give me an apple.

EDIT: I might skip the gym today and just go download this. Does anyone know if the steam download will use its own log-in account or can it be the same one from beta?
    You have to log in to steam, then to Marvel Heroes account once you start the game.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I think I'll start with Thing then pick Storm and Scarlet Witch. Never really cared for Daredevil and I hate Hawkeye.
    Actually the reward heroes are random so you might not necessarily get the one you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    Actually the reward heroes are random so you might not necessarily get the one you want.
    Oh. The way you guys said that made it sound like we get to pick...

Anf with that said I am now fated to get Daredevil and Hawkeye.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Oh. The way you guys said that made it sound like we get to pick...

Anf with that said I am now fated to get Daredevil and Hawkeye.
    You get to pick the first one so no worries. Only the prologue reward hero is random (and after you beat Dr. Doom).

Trying to pick my state in the Marvel Heroes Store billing information address section and it won't let me. Can't scroll past the A's. If only I lived in Alabama...sigh.

So far I got to say this is a really smooth Launch for open beta.

Just did the venom world boss and I lagged a bit but I think that's more because of my comp having problems with the 50 of us there blasting AOE's lol.

Really digging this game kinda wish I picked The Thing over Hawkeye tho lol Since I am more use to playing Melee/Tank type's.

The only problem I had with closed beta they fixed and that was the lack of video options now it has them there isn't a whole lot but its got the basic's and that is all I wanted.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Just got daredevil as a drop.

-.-

Don't like him. Also I would of picked hawkeye but I despise his outfit and I'm not buying a new one >.>

Just got daredevil as a drop.

-.-

Don't like him. Also I would of picked hawkeye but I despise his outfit and I'm not buying a new one >.>
    Congratz I guess LOL I want Dead Pool
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Congratz I guess LOL I want Dead Pool
    Squirrel girl and punisher are the only ones appealing to me.

Squirrel girl and punisher are the only ones appealing to me.
    I want Deadpool The Punisher as my main 2 and wouldn't mind having Gambit for a 3rd.

Say I get Daredevil as a drop from the prologue (which is what I got incidentally) and then I play through with Daredevil, will he also get a character drop and will it be so I can't possibly get Hawkeye (whom I started with)?

Game is fun, it's no Diablo 3 but so far this launch is much smoother. I just wish another developer could get that sense of weight in combat that D3 has. I love Torchlight 2, think it's better than D3 in almost every single way except the combat has no weight to it. Haven't tried PoE yet so maybe that'll have the weight I'm looking for.

i love the double XP bug with rested XP not decresing ^^

my main was 30 took me 3 or 4 days...

today we played with friends and when we saw how fast xp was we stayed awake a little longer and finished doing 1-28 :|

well enjoy as long as it last :P

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Until they have Gambit, I'm not playing...

How low of the drop rate are things such as the heroes? I want Deadpool, but I'm not paying $20 for him.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeroyjgibbs View Post
    Say I get Daredevil as a drop from the prologue (which is what I got incidentally) and then I play through with Daredevil, will he also get a character drop and will it be so I can't possibly get Hawkeye (whom I started with)?
    If you replay the chapter, you wont get the 100% drop again in Chapter 1. The 100% drops that came after Chapter 1 you will get regardless of what hero you play but you wont get crap if you replay (you still can get an hero from the normal-almost-never-happen chance ofc).

I am not sure if there is a guarantee that the next drop will be a unique hero you dont have. I will tend to guess that there is no guarantee since repeated hero drops can be used to upgrade the final hero talent later on in the game iirc.

Deleted
    I just started playing it. It's everything that d3 should've been and failed. I absolutely love it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by That Feel View Post
    I just started playing it. It's everything that d3 should've been and failed. I absolutely love it.
    In exactly what area does Marvel Heroes , after stripping away the IPs, shine over Diablo 3? I'm actually curious about this as I thought Diablo 3 was a deeply flawed game with near crippling issues, and still it outshines Marvel Heroes, which though it doesn't have things like poisonous AH's to distort and infect it's gameplay still manages to provide an overall dull and lackluster experience.
    We are all entitled to our opinions but I'm curious to what elements inspired you to your "it's everything D3 should have been" when it manages , from my perspective, to do what Diablo 3 does but worse.

I have to ask.... where is the marketing for this game? I had never even heard of it until a few days ago. I am enjoying it so far, but damn they need some sort of advertising campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.