The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    *snip*
    Kk. I may have to keep working when I get home tonight, but I'll try and get on to play a bit. I hope the new content didn't disable MM, I'm always a sucker for killing a handful of bosses and doing the quest.
    BAD WOLF

Doesn't seem like it. Not a lot of people are built for DR it sounds like, which requires a little more than TTK.

Good news is if you want to level some more there's a 100% server side exp boost this weekend, which is hopefully going to lead into the holiday event.

I'm closing in on finishing up my cosmic prestige on Cable and I just missed the event due to RL and it still makes me mad. Want to finish him up and start the DR.

I keep thinking I should cosmic someone but I feel that'll kill the game for me. Thankfully I don't play anyone that matches the cosmic yellow color; farthest I've gone is purple for BP, who is another character that's surprised me. What's up with the 2 cat's being some of my favs?

I definitely put it in the category of "Sounded like a great idea at the time."

Well, DR gets a thumbs up from me. I've just been doing epics and they are a blast. Nice change of pace from the constant blow stuff up routine.

However, the blender gave me Superior Spiderman and a radio trifecta dropped so....looks like it's spidey time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Danger room is tons of fun... I suggest everyone loggong on and giving it a try.

I'm no where near being freshly geared but I'm also not completely decked out and I'm having a rough time on some of these.

One was double Magneto for the boss and it took me like 30 mins and 200 deaths to kill them as half the time as soon as I entered the room they would 2 shot me or rotate the use of their skills.

Yeah, it's rough, and it should be. Cosmic chips are the endgame now, and require a new meta to complete.

I am enjoying the slower, more cautionary style of content immensely. Makes me break out heroes that I never use, and move away from just TP heroes.

Yeah, it's rough, and it should be. Cosmic chips are the endgame now, and require a new meta to complete.

I am enjoying the slower, more cautionary style of content immensely. Makes me break out heroes that I never use, and move away from just TP heroes.
    I hate it. It's too cramped, the scope of the quests/simulations is too plain, generic, simple. There's literally no originality. It's like PoE Maps/Portals, but less interesting and basically just another snorefest, plus the fact that you háve to do them, if you want to get access to the new powercreep.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    I hate it. It's too cramped, the scope of the quests/simulations is too plain, generic, simple. There's literally no originality. It's like PoE Maps/Portals, but less interesting and basically just another snorefest, plus the fact that you háve to do them, if you want to get access to the new powercreep.
    That sucks. Wish you were having as much fun with it as I.

The whole "take a look at the affixes and bring the right hero/build" is going to add a ton of longevity to me as a player.

That sucks. Wish you were having as much fun with it as I.

The whole "take a look at the affixes and bring the right hero/build" is going to add a ton of longevity to me as a player.
    Yeah, I'm disappointed with my dislike as well. I expected to like it, but it's just not what I'm looking for in my ARPG's right now. I like randomly running around in areas molesting everything that breathes without the game trying to tell me to do it and while I like how hard it can be, it's also extremely linear and a missed chance to bring in some new mechanics. We have had the safe 5 civilians, kill 3, collect 10 monkeys for ages now and they could have done more with it. On top of that, when you complete the objective, you're forced to kill more to finish the mission (what?). They had the chance, they blew it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    I'm no where near being freshly geared but I'm also not completely decked out and I'm having a rough time on some of these.

One was double Magneto for the boss and it took me like 30 mins and 200 deaths to kill them as half the time as soon as I entered the room they would 2 shot me or rotate the use of their skills.
    If you're doing it solo I would suggest trying it with a group. For solo play cosmic probably isn't the best thing to do. Personally if I'm doing DR solo i'm just going to do an epic one.

My one knock is that you really need a group to do this. Solo play vs group play is such a significant difference.

I haven't really changed from my main for any scenario. The only scenario I had any issue with was the one where you get 75000 health and then you cannot regen hp at all. Probably switching to a more tanky character would probably help a lot with this one.

The only time I'm ever forced to kill more after killing the bosses is during solo play. For some reason any time I'm with a group once we kill the bosses we usually are ready to move on to the next level.

Heads up, winter event has started.

Green Doom team up tomorrow. Oh my.

https://marvelheroes.com/news/news-a...festive-favors

H2-B2 is redeemable for a herbie pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noo...I will be AFK until the 27th. At least I don't miss the hero box on the 31st. But I do miss the Groot team up on Christmas QQ.
    BAD WOLF

You should be sadder about missing GREEN DOOM.

Squee.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, also there was a little release of a hero today.

<sighs as he watches the clock for an incredibly long day of work>

10+ Year Old Account
    Hrm...didn't know they were making Iron First, but it makes sense. I don't think I'll ever play him, but that's ok. I also saw Howard the Duck is coming...I'm assuming as a team-up or pet...or like, for realz?

It also sounds like they are revamping the game again for 2016, including doing visual updates to characters and costumes. That's exciting.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Noo...I will be AFK until the 27th. At least I don't miss the hero box on the 31st. But I do miss the Groot team up on Christmas QQ.
    Too bad you can't give them to others or I'd give you mine this year since I got it last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Too bad you can't give them to others or I'd give you mine this year since I got it last year.
    Free Ult Token!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    That's so nice...too bad though. If it wasn't a bajillion gigs, I would install it on a computer where I'm at just to log in. I don't think I'll be able to do that though. Oh well. No worries.
    BAD WOLF