Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya the video really showed both sides of game development. I thought that was shitty as well and not all that surprised that many dev's do it.

I admit it does make sense tho because if people are bitching just to bitch then why change something? While shitty I understand that mind set as well.

Dev's got to walk a line on what really needs to be changed and what thing people are just bitching about to bitch.
    Yeah. Makes me feel less insane for when I go to math out different things to figure out for myself what is effective and isn't so when developers say it's changed I can look back at my data and go nope with confidence. Always felt crazy doing it, but glad I did sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yeah. Makes me feel less insane for when I go to math out different things to figure out for myself what is effective and isn't so when developers say it's changed I can look back at my data and go nope with confidence. Always felt crazy doing it, but glad I did sometimes.
    Same here, Ill ether math it out myself or check and make sure whatever guide I may be using (like for leveling skills in RS) pans out correctly in total Xp per hour.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    This explains all those times people kept asking if server side XP bonus really was active during events. Though it felt like it worked for some but not others based on how quickly some people said they hit 60 in story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Awww man... We almost got Spider-Woman?

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Awww man... We almost got Spider-Woman?
    Yup, she was basically done and just waiting for release, but couldn't because of license expiration in October so it just sat there in case something worked out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spider-woman and Unworthy Thor both looked excellent :'(

Thor had a skilled called "Friend from work" that summoned Hulk to fight with him. Let that sink in a second.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Spider-woman and Unworthy Thor both looked excellent :'(

Thor had a skilled called "Friend from work" that summoned Hulk to fight with him. Let that sink in a second.
    Wasnt it called Gladiator Thor and had different abilities depending on what weapon was being used?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Wasnt it called Gladiator Thor and had different abilities depending on what weapon was being used?
    Gladiator/unworthy/odinson, all the same. He was talked about in the video on the last page. He only had 6 moves, but one involved dropping his current weapon (say dual-wielding swords) then he would pull out a 2h and those 6 moves would change, then you could drop that and pull out the mallet from the arena fight and the moves change again, cycling through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I had no interest in this game because super heroes aren't my thing, but condolences to those of you who played and enjoyed it. I've sunk a lot of time into games like WoW, TSW, and to a lesser extent SWTOR, and when they inevitably shut down I'll be feeling what you feel now. =( Is there any chance someone can/will manage to set up a private server for Marvel Heroes? I know nothing about all the tech required for that.

This is why for the most part I only play single player games these days. Even games that have held up pretty well like CS:Source (can't stand Go) have a fraction of the servers up compared to a few years back. At least games like that you can run your own server and bots, tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.

Marvel heroes.

It's dead jim...

Don't know what to say...

It was a thing... now it is not...

Never got to finish the story myself.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not