Page 46 of 140 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Just got black widow in a random, tried her, worst hero I've got so far :<

But I seem to recall she has a review coming up, her and BP I think. Not sure which is first but hopefully once the review happens she'll be fun.
    I like to play her even now but like many heroes she is only fun to play if she has most of her abilities. Same problem with Iron Man or Rocket Racoon imo, they are really boring but from ~lv 30 they'll get really funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Kivana View Post
    Cap is quite fun but i just can't get myself to like Frank, probably need to get him to level 30 or so to see more of his skills.
    From what I saw Punisher is due up for a level 52 review after a few others. So if you want to wait for that you could and he'll probably be more fun at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kivana View Post
    Overall i am liking this game more than i do with Diablo 3. Will keep playing as i LOVE the Marvel universe and the game is fun.
    I agree. I play D3 on rare occasions with a friend of mine, but I can only stomach it for about 30 minutes. I am absolutely loving Marvel Heroes though. A lot of it has to do with the characters and such that with their stories and liking Marvel altogether.

I used to farm Eternity Splinters AFK, but I have gotten a lot less splinters lately. Anyone know if it has been nerfed/fixed?

So, I found out something today that was pretty exciting for myself anyways. I know some people were contemplating buying bundles when they are on sale because they had a hero. They've apparently changed it so if you have the hero you now get a token placed in your bags so you can upgrade their ultimate in place of learning them. This might've been in for awhile, but it's news for me and makes me feel a bit better about some bundles if I have the hero already.

Quote Originally Posted by Durinur View Post
    I used to farm Eternity Splinters AFK, but I have gotten a lot less splinters lately. Anyone know if it has been nerfed/fixed?
    I have noticed no change to the drops and I do that method every once in awhile when I'm cleaning up my room or something. Gives me a few minutes break every so many minutes so I don't get and stop cleaning. It might be slightly slower than over the weekend as the weekend had a server wide +25% RF/SiF bonus and ended on Monday.

Posting on forums isn't a fight dude, nothing you say will "prove" anything, and there's nobody to "beat". If you didn't like the game, do like me when you've had enough: Move on! lol.

But otherwise no-one really cares about your hours of reasons not to play. Go to gamefaqs and post a user review, if you feel that strongly about being negative on the game. You can even take hours to write it and fit in some of those reason!
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    Posting on forums isn't a fight dude, nothing you say will "prove" anything, and there's nobody to "beat". If you didn't like the game, do like me when you've had enough: Move on! lol.

But otherwise no-one really cares about your hours of reasons not to play. Go to gamefaqs and post a user review, if you feel that strongly about being negative on the game. You can even take hours to write it and fit in some of those reason!
    Obviously it is a fight as my post was deleted. The post didn't break any forum rules and as you know, much worse has been said in these forums. I don't know why you imply I need hours, I wrote what I wrote in less than 3 minutes. My only lingering burn over the game is that it's nothing but a polished up version of their other game SHSO and they have a 10 year lock on the IP. This will probably get deleted too as because they combat negativity with cowardice. As for your condescending tone, whatever floats your boat brother. I look at the source and considering the Marvel Forums and fan club have taken on a persona of some weird kool aid drikining church it doesn't bother me. Recent post by Jeff Donais, "Hey it's 1 year later and we are adding item linking in chat" - the people cheer.

PS; this post took my 4n and half minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    I have never been so mad at marvel heroes before.

I honestly am considering uninstalling because of the REDICULOUS poor optimization this game has after almost a full 12 months.

They clearly don't care about anything but money. Why do I think that? All they care about is releasing broken heroes & bugged content to add to their list of 'we have this'

Unfortunately the new people will never know that doesn't matter when their game has the shittiest optimization I've seen in awhile. I can do LFR raids in WoW with 40+ fps

I can play planetside 2 at HIGHEST settings with 60+ fps in BIG firefights.

But no I can't pick up a single fucking item in this game because toad/blob/sabretooth are sitting on it because pyro's particles are destroying my fps.
    Probably too little too late, but for future reference hold ctrl to force your character to pick up an item under a boss. It was rough times before I stumbled across this, now it is so gratifying to be able to force my character to pick up an item under a boss that isn't dead yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgand View Post
    Probably too little too late, but for future reference hold ctrl to force your character to pick up an item under a boss. It was rough times before I stumbled across this, now it is so gratifying to be able to force my character to pick up an item under a boss that isn't dead yet.
    I've been playing since I got into the beta over a year ago and never knew this was a thing you could do. Thanks for the tip.

I gave it another chance. Some reason the optimization increased slightly. Enough to care. The mouse lag is gone too.

Giving it a second chance.

Deleted
    Coming back from long time break.
    Looks like this game is much better now, so much new, lol. There is more new cool things for free in Marvel than in D3: Reaper of Souls which asks 40$ for it...

Surprise...

April fools taskmaster...

OOOOOOOOOOR IS IT?

He's fun, interesting, he literally fills the hybrid gap. I dont think anyone will be ever to do it as well as he can. Thor did it best for awhile.

I've heard some builds where people take a point in all abilities and just adapt to the situation.

Sounds crazy but his uniques help so much with it. I personally cant see myself doing it. If they were low spirit & CD based like dr strange I'd dig.

Deleted
    Surprise...

April fools taskmaster...

OOOOOOOOOOR IS IT?

He's fun, interesting, he literally fills the hybrid gap. I dont think anyone will be ever to do it as well as he can. Thor did it best for awhile.

I've heard some builds where people take a point in all abilities and just adapt to the situation.

Sounds crazy but his uniques help so much with it. I personally cant see myself doing it. If they were low spirit & CD based like dr strange I'd dig.
    I think they should focus on AAA heroes like Silver Surfer instead of those low tier Taskmasters and Invisible Womans.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    I think they should focus on AAA heroes like Silver Surfer instead of those low tier Taskmasters and Invisible Womans.
    They are focusing on heroes like that, but they have to wait for things to be coded and worked then approval from Marvel on release etc. Silver Surfer is slated for January 2015 unless progress gets faster on the tech and stuff. They wanted his actions to work with his board and stuff like that needs some new tech for it and stuff which they want to (after it's finished) work it into Ghost Rider and his bike and possibly Punisher and his Battle Van.

All the other heroes are announced for this year and while you don't consider Invisible Woman AAA hero she is one of the many well known and top notch heroes. Remember, just because you dislike someone doesn't mean that discredits their rank.

10+ Year Old Account
    They still have not implemented Blade. WTF Gazillion. WTF. =)

I personally would love to see nova. People are stating sometime this summer. Gazillion said it was most likely this summer. Really hope it is.

Alot of people complain its sam and not rich. Which I can understand, but they can't change it to rich after people pre-ordering knowing they're getting sam and not rich.

Thats not to say we won't see rich, but rich can be made into an enhanced costume like shuri, lady loki, lady deadpool, kate bishop, etc. etc.

Had a captain america day yesterday. Forgot how much damage he can do even built as a tank.

Given I do have 4 uniques on him, all except 1 are 60. The one that isn't is 56.

Curious to see what this black widow rework has in store. Most reworks go well for their performance and fun. Also can't wait for team ups. Will make soloing a bit easier, even if you only take the passive & not companion.

I personally would love to see nova. People are stating sometime this summer. Gazillion said it was most likely this summer. Really hope it is.

Alot of people complain its sam and not rich. Which I can understand, but they can't change it to rich after people pre-ordering knowing they're getting sam and not rich.

Thats not to say we won't see rich, but rich can be made into an enhanced costume like shuri, lady loki, lady deadpool, kate bishop, etc. etc.

Had a captain america day yesterday. Forgot how much damage he can do even built as a tank.

Given I do have 4 uniques on him, all except 1 are 60. The one that isn't is 56.

Curious to see what this black widow rework has in store. Most reworks go well for their performance and fun. Also can't wait for team ups. Will make soloing a bit easier, even if you only take the passive & not companion.
    From everything that was said there was no mention if it was Sam or Richard. Gaz wanted Richard but Marvel said no for now that they wanted Sam. Apparently it's this Summer because Marvel didn't want them to release it until they released the event they wanted. So right now it's just waiting on Marvel's event so they can launch it.

Would make more sense to have the default costume, if it's Sam, be the "enhanced" one with a different voice, as I understand Rich has had more costumes over the years compared to Sam - putting Sam's voice in the outfits Rich wore probably wouldn't go over terribly well with Nova fans.

That said, during the pre-order phase I don't remember there being a distinction that it was Sam people were getting until they talked about delaying his release and the reasons why.

Quote Originally Posted by Berethos08 View Post
    Would make more sense to have the default costume, if it's Sam, be the "enhanced" one with a different voice, as I understand Rich has had more costumes over the years compared to Sam - putting Sam's voice in the outfits Rich wore probably wouldn't go over terribly well with Nova fans.

That said, during the pre-order phase I don't remember there being a distinction that it was Sam people were getting until they talked about delaying his release and the reasons why.
    The picture looks much closer to sam than rich. I could just be over analyzing, but I've had a fair share of rich's pictures show up and watched both seasons of ultimate spider man (I think theres only 2?) and the picture looks much closer to rich.

It could just be a placeholder, but alot of the community believes they're getting sam nova (pre-order founders ultimate pack) and not rich nova. Not to say people don't want rich.

The picture looks much closer to sam than rich. I could just be over analyzing, but I've had a fair share of rich's pictures show up and watched both seasons of ultimate spider man (I think theres only 2?) and the picture looks much closer to rich.

It could just be a placeholder, but alot of the community believes they're getting sam nova (pre-order founders ultimate pack) and not rich nova. Not to say people don't want rich.
    A lot of the community may believe they are going to end up getting Sam Nova, but I guarantee that a good portion want Rich instead (especially if we're talking pre-order founders ultimate pack), given the many threads from back when they first talked about a major delay when it was only a possibility and it was still thought he'd be one of the first four post launch heroes released.

I also wasn't trying to challenge the idea that the default will be Sam (in fact, I think Doomsaw said as much a few months ago...November maybe, though things certainly could have changed in the mean time). I was simply saying that having the only Sam costume be the default costume and the rest be Rich is a better idea than doing a single enhanced costume for Rich, especially if Marvel lets them do both.

Quote Originally Posted by Berethos08 View Post
    A lot of the community may believe they are going to end up getting Sam Nova, but I guarantee that a good portion want Rich instead (especially if we're talking pre-order founders ultimate pack), given the many threads from back when they first talked about a major delay when it was only a possibility and it was still thought he'd be one of the first four post launch heroes released.

I also wasn't trying to challenge the idea that the default will be Sam (in fact, I think Doomsaw said as much a few months ago...November maybe, though things certainly could have changed in the mean time). I was simply saying that having the only Sam costume be the default costume and the rest be Rich is a better idea than doing a single enhanced costume for Rich, especially if Marvel lets them do both.
    I agree with you.

I wouldn't mind having both. I prefer sam, but I love playing rich in u-mvc3. Both's spell effects look great, love the voice of both.

If they released an enhanced costume for sam on release with rich being default, I would not mind that.