Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    B-but no raw milk regulations in NH... Can't have liberty without raw milk.
    You disappoint me Diurdi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    That's kidn of proving my point...unless the words mean something different in that picture.
    You should read up a bit more on the whole thing:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...b_1545430.html
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ances/1707437/
    How is that proving your point? You said the USPS would have billions of surplus without the retirement pre-funding. I Showed you that they would still be making billions in losses without the retirement pre-funding. In fact, they made a $15.9 loss this year, and when you remove the $5.5 billion they paid in retirement pre funding, they're still fucking $10.3 billion short!

The USPS is on the verge of bankrupcy even when you exclude the retirement pre-funding expenses.
    Last edited by mmoc43ae88f2b9; 2013-01-11 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    American isn't as free as people make it out to be.
    This is far too true^^! People have been voting,petitioning, and begging government to take away their own freedom. It's pure insanity!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Because it could be dangerous to those around?

Like that Swedish guy splitting atoms in his kitchen. He claimed it was his hobby.

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 01:53 AM ----------

He would prolly just move to Sweden or Denmark then :3

What's the story with the atoms?

Nah Nordic countries are not that impressive when it comes to women. Imho the best women come from melting pots: Argentina, Venezuela, Brazil, Texas... My opinion, that's defnitely debatable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    Freedom is a good thing, but too much of a good thing is bad. A society with too much freedom will eventually corrupt itself.

Hmm strange now I see why some countries would rather have less freedoms. Sometimes people need to be told what they can and cannot have. Sometimes people need to be controlled and ruled.

In the end you're screwed either way. Too much freedom is a bad thing, and too little freedom is also a bad thing.
    I strongly disagree with you in the strongest way, if you think too much freedom is a bad thing then I'd encourage you to move to a country outside the US, might I recommend Russia, Cuba, China, Iran, or North Korea... then spend 10yrs or so there... then return and tell me if you think that there is such a thing as 'too much freedom'

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

This guy disagrees. I don't know what to make of it because I've never been to Denmark, but it's funny how seriously this guy takes himself

http://www.rooshv.com/danish-girls-a...e-in-the-world

I've only been to Canada, America, Nigeria, France, Netherlands, and Britain.

Canada, America (same genes as Canada), and France have by far the best looking women amongst the places ive been or am familiar with

10+ Year Old Account
    Pff...I always fall for the southern european women, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by larrakeyah View Post
    What's the story with the atoms?

Nah Nordic countries are not that impressive when it comes to women. Imho the best women come from melting pots: Argentina, Venezuela, Brazil, Texas... My opinion, that's defnitely debatable.
    Speaking as an immigrant myself, the "New World" (The Americas and Australia/NZ) have the best looking women in the world with the exceptions of France and Spain imo

Nordic women aren't ugly, but they're...bland?

Deleted
    You disappoint me Diurdi.
    In reality the only real problem with texas is the climate.

Nothing suppresses freedom more than religion. Not even government.
    A true Patriot fights for their country, not for their government.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidenx View Post
    Now you dun goof'd

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking as an immigrant myself, the "New World" (The Americas and Australia/NZ) have the best looking women in the world with the exceptions of France and Spain imo

I would take Australia and NZ out of there, nothing impressive, the population is not as mixed as in America.

America is the best place by far, Buenos Aires is absoultely amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Nothing suppresses freedom more than religion. Not even government.
    Religion can't do anything unless people are forced to practice it. It people choosing to suppress people and using religion as an excuse that causes problems. The problem is people. It's always people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Let's steer back into the freedom argument. Waaay too off topic right now.

I would take Australia and NZ out of there, nothing impressive, the population is not as mixed as in America.

America is the best place by far, Buenos Aires is absoultely amazing.
    Well I've only met 2 Australian girls and they were both very good looking. They were lifeguards at Six Flags where I used to work. I just assumed they overall look the same as Americans/Canadians/Kiwis

Im not white (Native to Nigeria), but you guys are a group of your own right? Anglos? Similar cultures and genes?

For some reason, and I dont mean this as an insult, the colony nations all look better than the original (UK) by a lot.

This guy disagrees. I don't know what to make of it because I've never been to Denmark, but it's funny how seriously this guy takes himself

http://www.rooshv.com/danish-girls-a...e-in-the-world

I've only been to Canada, America, Nigeria, France, Netherlands, and Britain.

Canada, America (same genes as Canada), and France have by far the best looking women amongst the places ive been or am familiar with
    I would say he is veeeeeery far off but whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    American isn't as free as people make it out to be.
    Yep, America's no more free than Canada, Australia, Germany, Great Britain, Croatia, etc. America just likes to have a self-centered egotistical sense of superiority. Just think of America as the high school quarterback: Cocky, pushy, controlling, everyone talks smack about them behind their back, and they're kinda necessary. But once they blow out their ACL and get replaced they'll be that bully that "coulda had it all" everyone knows.
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Let's steer back into the freedom argument. Waaay too off topic right now.
    right, well....

If anyone wants freedom just dial 1 (800) AME-RICA and you'll get it before you can touch the bottom of your foot. Most people don't like Freedom® for some reason

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    America... freedom? No.

t's like saying that all European countries have a democratic system, what a joke.

No... America doesn't have such amount of freedom to become "corrupted" by it, that's plain ridiculous to say really. And even if it had it, what? none would really be anyone to stop it.

Don't get offended, but what world do you live on? Freedom is not just about being able to buy all you can handle... it goes further beyond economic matters and in our case (US and EU), we do not know it, we live in a consumerism bubble of freedom, that's it.
    Last edited by shise; 2013-01-11 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogieknight View Post
    Yep, America's no more free than Canada, Australia, Germany, Great Britain, Croatia, etc. America just likes to have a self-centered egotistical sense of superiority. Just think of America as the high school quarterback: Cocky, pushy, controlling, everyone talks smack about them behind their back, and they're kinda necessary. But once they blow out their ACL and get replaced they'll be that bully that "coulda had it all" everyone knows.
    In case you missed it, this list seems to align with most popular opinions and it was done by a group of institutions that are of mixed political backgrounds

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2440620.html