10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OokingDooker View Post
    Makes sense. Thanks for the detailed theorycrafting too, this makes me want to give demo another go. I'm assuming the stat weights from the OP are still standing right? Intellect > Hit > Mastery > Haste to 8097 > Crit > Haste
    I have found haste dropping after that point a bit, however Ghadda is using full haste in his T16H profile, so there might be a point where haste becomes better. I don't know for sure. I am both Troll and Herbalist so I think that for me the value of haste might be dropping earlier then for most.

Just playing a destro reforge vs a aff reforge for demo the haste/aff one felt more stable fury wise. It was functionally easier to react to a proc to get the most uptime/advantage from it. Correct me if I'm wrong here Zinn but more haste = more DF generation while more crit is more of a damage spending stat.... Yes doom crits give imps but what you would gain in chance of doom crit ticks is likely pretty evenly offset by faster imp generation recharge so I'm calling it a wash....especially in terms of reliability. With imp nerfs moving damage to the lock from the imps seems logical.

I see we're going mastery again. So is the general consensus that crit >= mastery is inferior to full mastery?

Deleted
    Going to try again Thok NM tonight.
    I am just a bit unsure and would like to hear from more experienced warlocks about the following points:
    - Imp Swarm yes/no (currently no but tried with it last week)
    - N TF UVLS vs N Wushoo

I tried Zinn's opening but with UVLS is a bit all over the place. It works well with Wushoo though.
    For reference: Armory

Get rid of your uvls and replace it with wush, doom with a 10 stack and binding proc on the pull, prosper. Also don't use imp swarm unless you absolutely need the burst for a specific section of a fight.

Trust me when I say that fury generation and meta Soulfire usage in a raid is much smoother and will net much better results than dummy testing. Dummy testing should be for getting your mechanics down and reaction times up. In a raid you have extra things like crit banner to help push your Soulfire dmg even further.

We got heroic spoils down last night thank god and I hope whoever designed it burns. I got balsy and decided to go back demo after our first 2 nights of being destro. Now I'm a member of the 4 person world strong demo h spoils club. Soulfire crushed unstable sparks and DS burns on massives were ridiculous. Idk how accurate my skada was on that fight but it showed me above our destro lock by a decent margin. Grain of salt however because he was in the opposite side of the fight the whole time and I'm really not sure if skada can accurately pick up the other side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

Deleted
    Thanks for the help Betrayerx,
    we got him down tonight, finally, and in the end I went in with UVLS because I was still unsure how the playstyle with Wushoo on that fight.
    I didn't notice the absence of Imp Swarm at all fury wise so was definately a good choice.

We tried the solo tank + 2 Devotion Aura chain in first P1, used UR (glyphed) offensively and it was a nice kill in itself. My DPS wasn't stellar (204k - Logs) but it mainly was up to me messing up with timings.

But anyway next week I will definately go Bindings + Wushoo and try do what you suggest. We will also have 3 Paladins next week so if all goes well should have more time to cast, but if I can ask do you have any advice on how to execute correctly the fight with such importance on SF-ing? I found myself casting a lot of ToC tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget to get the glyph that move UR to 2 minutes, so you have 8s of Interrupt Protection that lines up with DS.

..anddd I just reread your post that says you have it =P Yay for waking up

Quote Originally Posted by Betrayerx View Post
    We got heroic spoils down last night thank god and I hope whoever designed it burns. I got balsy and decided to go back demo after our first 2 nights of being destro. Now I'm a member of the 4 person world strong demo h spoils club.
    Betrayerx, pretty sure this is your kill? Although apparently you have a chinese log too o.O

Here is mine (also a first kill for us). I ended up going destro

You killed it 10sec faster than us, with 12% less damage done, hackers :P
    Were you running a haste build? Spoils is about the worst fight I can think of with so many short lived targets for doom, I don't quite get how you did it :P

Wondering if anyone has thought about haste break points for wild imp generation (unglyphed), you can get 1 every 15 seconds, with around 11500 haste raid buffed. Currently trying this out, I'm not the best by far but it seems good. Though I did have to drop down to 14.6k ~ mastery.

Thanks for the interesting theorycrafting and sharing your results with us on the SF in Meta usage.

I have a couple of questions though as to how you would treat your MC stacks outside of DS/Meta.

Do you maintain a constant pool of 7-9 stacks to be ready to react to meta OR do you spend them on procs as they come (caster form for weak procs/a couple of meta SFs for strong procs outside DS) and then 30-40secs before DS is ready you start pooling them?

Quote Originally Posted by ComaCanadian View Post
    Wondering if anyone has thought about haste break points for wild imp generation (unglyphed), you can get 1 every 15 seconds, with around 11500 haste raid buffed. Currently trying this out, I'm not the best by far but it seems good. Though I did have to drop down to 14.6k ~ mastery.
    It doesn't have breakpoints :P Just one imp every 20sec * (1/1+haste%).

Right no "break points" in the traditional sense. More to the fact of getting enough haste to make that regen hit sub 15 seconds, so you get an extra imp every minute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obikwan View Post
    Do you maintain a constant pool of 7-9 stacks to be ready to react to meta OR do you spend them on procs as they come (caster form for weak procs/a couple of meta SFs for strong procs outside DS) and then 30-40secs before DS is ready you start pooling them?
    I typically have like 90% MC uptime, basically spending them like I spend DFury. It actually comes out to be pretty balanced where most the time I'm in meta I have a strong pool of MC stacks to use up and I really only have to ToC for corruption duration.

Do the calculations on ToC vs SF so far factor in CW procs from 4pc?

anyone with experience on hc malkorok know if we can use DB+UR to clear some orbs in our quadrant?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdots View Post
    anyone with experience on hc malkorok know if we can use DB+UR to clear some orbs in our quadrant?
    You can but it's sketchy since Dark Bargain will mete out 50% of the damage after it's finished. Imo better to take advantage of other raid members immunity if you're completely swamped, otherwise wait until blood rage and clear your side and just get healed up.

Quote Originally Posted by weakdots View Post
    Use soul leech + Twilight ward + Sac pac + UR to clear orbs. You'll get a lot more use out of it then using DB.

I'm curious as to how your trinket list shows LFR Bindings higher than Flex Bindings lol ? but glad to see everything up to date post UVLS.. I hated getting rid of Demo and want to go back... Haven't really cared for destro since early ToT..

The trinket list got messed up somehow when Zin uploaded.

Here is our H Malkorok kill from this week.
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-l5...?s=5251&e=5580

As you can see decent amount of ToCs from movement for breath/pool soaking/blood rage stacking and Soul Fire crushes it when used with procs. I picked up a heroic binding this week to couple with my wf blood and when the 2 line up its absurd. I'm running a 8097 haste>Mastery>Crit build and it's been working great so far. I don't think going for a more haste focused build would be ideal but who knows. I can mess around on a dummy and see what happens.

Right now with how I'm geared I'm getting a good feel for how bis demo will play out, and it feels much more rewarding and fun then the other specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

Deleted
    Thanks for the your infos Betrayerx!
    Really hoping to get BBoY asap and try that too. GIEF!