Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Okay so I've got 543 Lightningweaver Gloves (hit/mastery) or 535 tier gloves (crit/mastery). Also, in helm, I've got 530 tier (hit/haste) and 530 Crimson Wake (haste/mastery).

Should I go Lightningweaver + Crimson wake and neglect my 4 set or should I go for 4 set.
    If you have UVLS, Crit is worth very little. If so, drop the tier so you can lose the crit. You really don't lose much Fury at all, and you'll gain Mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Okay so I've got 543 Lightningweaver Gloves (hit/mastery) or 535 tier gloves (crit/mastery). Also, in helm, I've got 530 tier (hit/haste) and 530 Crimson Wake (haste/mastery).

Should I go Lightningweaver + Crimson wake and neglect my 4 set or should I go for 4 set.
    To elaborate further on this, would it be better to drop 4-piece (thinking of dropping either gloves, leggs or shoulders) for of pieces?
    The of pieces in mind has the same ilvl as the tier, but dont have the crit on them.
    Its also taken into regard that one has UVLS.

If i do this i can get some more mastery (i hope) while still staying at 8100 haste.

only worth using off pieces if u can get 3 heroic thunderforged items " which for demo n affi is gloves off durumu, chest and legs off ra-den"

Hey all... Today is Primordius HC time. I am not sure yet if I should play demo or destro. Can you elaborate on this? And if demo is better, any specific tips? BTW, many thanks to Soulzar 2-3 pages ago that gave good tips on Iron Qon. Oh, I don't have lei shen's. And I only got meta yesterday (the second char I get it since I rerolled :@ )
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got my UVLS recently so I'm switching to demo from affliction full time. I heard that I needed to change some settings in simcraft to make it work better for demo? Spell Priorities? I can't find anything on it on the forums.

I'm also wondering if 530 Cha-Ye's would be > 530 Wush since I'm about 1.6% over the hit cap with Wush. No breath has dropped for us unfortunately.

Any help is appreciated.

Inkberry, don't change anything in simcraft per se just download the latest version (530-4 I believe or click "download latest" at www.simulationcraft.org (top right of screen). Then just set it up as you normally would. Older versions of SimC didn't support reacting to the UVLS proc but the last few iterations do by default (look in the APL...its there)

For demo chan-ye or hydra both do better than wush, especially paired with UVLS.

Rayaleith...for primordius HC you should be either aff or destro. Demo's imps are always taxed (75% less dmg) regardless of your buffs. Thus demo doesn't do as well as destro/aff in that fight. Destro is probably better than aff at low ilvl though each has perks and which you should be depends somewhat on your raid comp/strat/etc. If dest just spec MF, keep RoF up, grim of sac, and bomb CB's almost nonstop (and/or snipe shadowburns). Aff plays more like a spastic multidotter and its up to you and/or your raid lead to adjust when (if ever even) you go to boss or just keep killing adds so there is a good supply of buff puddles for the raid. (30-45 sec before your buff runs out gear dependent). Aff you would use superiority with probably an imp since you are constantly target swapping.

As far as BiS goes is this list from icy veins accurate?

http://www.icy-veins.com/demonology-...t-best-in-slot

I was under the impression that Breath and maybe Wush were both better than Cha-Yes? Is keeping 2 pc tier that important? And also doesn't include the legendary quest cape. I understand this was probably made in 5.2 pre cape so does anyone have an up to date BiS list?

Deleted
    I think there's quite some mistakes in the icy veins BiS list. The belt from ji kun is probably better and as for weapons, dagger from animus and OH from lei shen is better than the staff. I also don't quite get why the hit+haste chest would be better than the haste+mastery chest. The 2 set is important enough for demo to keep.

Deleted
    HI !

With my current gear : http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...C3%BC/advanced

Do you think Herbalism is a good choice over tailoring ?

Are there any fights where imp swarm glyph isn't better? I was thinking council maybe but I'm not sure

I recently went back to Demo and was wondering if anybody has any good Demoinc Fury tracking add-ons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Opeth69 View Post
    Are there any fights where imp swarm glyph isn't better? I was thinking council maybe but I'm not sure
    Originally Sparkuggz advocated not taking the glyph, but he has since reverted his opinion that its worth using the glyph to line up with initial cooldowns.

i personally find demo to be my least favorite spec and have avoided playing it all all cost until recently. mostly in preparation for lei shen i switched to demo about 2 weeks back. ive been using it nonstop since (Hscenario,random heroics, world pvp, lfr, and even on all heroic bosses in tot 11/13H) its all about practice and target dummy just wont be enough. the reason you play demo over destro on just about any aoe fight is quite evident when you get good with it, it has superior single target to destro and comparable aoe dmg. Afflic has great single target but really subpar aoe, destro has amazing aoe but the single target is just so lacking.

and unless your name is brusalk, zumzum, or nezyt theres no reason to play destro in a serious progression group, otherwise you just gimp your group.

edit- something messed up with the reply with quote but this was in reply to rivios post a few pages back
    Last edited by weakdots; 2013-06-27 at 03:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdots View Post
    and unless your name is brusalk, zumzum, or nezyt theres no reason to play destro in a serious progression group, otherwise you just gimp your group.
    Primordius and Horridon? I have the same sentiment about affliction. Once you get uvls there's no reason to play affliction outside of being the assigned turtle slower on tortos. Demo is the same, if not better, single target and comparable multidot and destro still has its niche fights.

On a different note, i've been wondering the following for some time now: is it worth going into demo right after you've done your second hog to increase shadowflame damage, even if you've no procs up? In single target, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by rables View Post
    On a different note, i've been wondering the following for some time now: is it worth going into demo right after you've done your second hog to increase shadowflame damage, even if you've no procs up? In single target, that is.
    IIRC it is, yes.

By the way, Shadowflame isn't stacking above 2 on PTR - or at least it wasn't during General Nazgrim testing the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Hey all... Today is Primordius HC time. I am not sure yet if I should play demo or destro. Can you elaborate on this? And if demo is better, any specific tips? BTW, many thanks to Soulzar 2-3 pages ago that gave good tips on Iron Qon. Oh, I don't have lei shen's. And I only got meta yesterday (the second char I get it since I rerolled :@ )
    100% DONT GO DEMO.
    Afflic or Destro for progression.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Demo w/o crit trinket

Stronger: legendary gem or dark soul

Say u have 1 min left on a legendary doom. Dark soul is ready. Do u overwrite legendary? At what point would it make sense not to?

I think my question might have gotten overlooked, what add-ons are people using to track their demonic fury?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greywardenn View Post
    I think my question might have gotten overlooked, what add-ons are people using to track their demonic fury?
    Shadowed unit frames, but affdots is also a good option if you don't have that already.