Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    Direhorns nice.... only that they are just a reskinned kodo, moving exactly the same way, just looking a bit different. Thanks for the "new" mount, Blizzard.
    Do you know what reskin means? It's a new model with new animations.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    I don't use the wow DB Profiler because it gives off errors every time. Fix the addon then ill start using it.
    Someone says this every time and then fails to provide the errors. Over 15,000 people are using it with no reported problems, but we can't fix errors that aren't reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    Thanks for proving my point , its exactly same running animations , and it looks exeptionally bad when running at 100% speed
    actually they are different except for following the conventions of quadruped locomotion by creatures of their type (as far as the game can mimic it). Its most definitely not a reskin as the shapes are completely different and not even using the exact same skeleton cause that would make the movements VERY odd,

just similar movement...cause quadruped creatures tend to move using their 4 legs you know.

its like you're stating all the biped races are reskins of each other for walking one foot ahead at a time.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2013-01-11 at 02:15 PM.

Deleted
    Some people really need to learn the difference between skin/texture, model and skeleton before coming up with all the hate. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    Direhorns nice.... only that they are just a reskinned kodo, moving exactly the same way, just looking a bit different. Thanks for the "new" mount, Blizzard.
    its a remodel. not a reskin, at that even. pretty sure a new model overall anyway skeleton wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for proving my point , its exactly same running animations , and it looks exeptionally bad when running at 100% speed
    Proving what? That your claim about the two models as well as the animation being the same is absolutely baseless? Even if there are a few similarities with the running cycles it does not mean that they are using the same animation.

I may not be a fan of the running animation, either, but it still is not a carbon copy of the Kodo, since they do not even share the same body type, at all.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2013-01-11 at 04:00 PM.

I think the Dire-horn mounts suffer the same fate as the Yak mounts, their animations play too fast making them look, to be Direly honest (see what I did there) look a bit silly.

they nerf rogues bf, but the monks new spell is even mopre op than bf was, just cause hey didnt want rogues to be forced into combat on a cleave fight, they should given the other specs a cleave instead of taking the easy way out, like they always do with rogues. no wonder rogues are least played boring, and unwanted

Damn... First I think this is a warlock's "dog"...
    DEAR BLIZZARD, please make a mount out of warlock's felhunter, PLEASE!
    My warlock will be proud of you, trust me.

FFS stop nerfing tanks. You do realize they're the least played role right?

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Not sure. I killed all five of them once and saw two mounts drop. We would have a better idea if we had more people running the WoWDB addon!
    Just a question, does everyone in the party get a bag ( ie holiday pets) or do you roll on the bag?

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 06:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    FFS stop nerfing tanks. You do realize they're the least played role right?
    What is the nerf? vengeance? You obviously don´t play a tank if you think that is a nerf. You think tanks are seeing 600k vengeance?

10+ Year Old Account
    thats to bad they ruined another good model with a shitty run animation

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    I'm sick of trolls too, but they'll run out of lore eventually.... maybe.... then draenei blood elves and other neglected races can get some spotlight. even negative spotlight...
    Blood Elves get tons of story and lore in this patch. This isn't an issue of keeping score.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    I don't use the wow DB Profiler because it gives off errors every time. Fix the addon then ill start using it.
    I haven't had any problems with it at all.

@ People complaining about the way a Triceratops runs,

There are only so many ways you can make a four legged animal with the body mass of a Triceratops run. You guys are complaining just to complain.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Guts View Post
    2.3 Million for one pet.
    No wonder they're pushing out more and more mounts and pets at the store.
    So many people to spend money on something so small/useless :|
    100% of that went to charity herp derp.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    100% of that went to charity herp derp.
    Pretty sure his point was that all those lil items make tons of money. Sure all that money went to charity, which is great(I guess), but The new mount isnt for charity. Low dev cost high profit.
    Last edited by IIamaKing; 2013-01-11 at 09:17 PM.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    @ People complaining about the way a Triceratops runs,

There are only so many ways you can make a four legged animal with the body mass of a Triceratops run. You guys are complaining just to complain.
    I think the problem is just an issue of gameplay vs reality. In the real world, a triceratops, turtle, kodo or whatever you have, would not run as fast as they do ingame. You have little stubby legs that just look odd running that fast. By making them run as fast as say, a tiger, there simply is no possibly way they can make the animations look correct. The only option they have is to cap their run-speed ingame to like 40%.. which would make the animations look awesome... but of course people would complain about that also.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Pretty sure his point was that all those lil items make tons of money. Sure all that money went to charity, which is great(I guess), but The new mount isnt for charity. Low dev cost high profit.
    So it seams you didn't read the post at all... amazing. You need to go back and re-read apparently you missed something about the new rare spawns dropping the mounts, and yes i agree low work (from most of the team) for a high profit, but 99% of the new mounts and pets are unique. Least wow hasn't gone pay to win.

Not that I care what you think, but the direhorn is not a reskinned Kodo. You do realize that quadripeds only come with a finite amount of running motions, so of course these two models will have similarities, but the motions are actually quite obviously different in a lot of ways from the lack of the vertical bobbing of the Direhorn's body, to very obvious differences in the timing of the leg motion and how the actual skeletal structure of the legs move. You believe what you want tho. I probably wouldn't have bothered even looking, but your attitude made me curious.