Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I know I shouldn't, but I feel like anything preWotlk doesn't belong in nostalgia threads...I can't help it. :P

For me it was saving up gold (copper) for the white quality armor from the Blacksmith vendor in goldshire.
    I kinda feel the same, but remembering how using crusader aura when I raided then from reading the comment I just felt I had to share :c

More OT: Getting my first shoulderpads (random grey/white ones) at around lvl 20 and I felt sooo badass. I couldn't contain my nerdgasm when I finally got a headpiece and my first neck and trinkets. I don't think I managed to get my hands on a libram until TBC came out o.o
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Maybe it was a pvp raid thing. I just remember joining raid groups often and going out there. But, the thing was, I was Alliance..

Edit...Maybe it was that.
    Astranaar was a hotspot for WPvP, so it could be you went there to defend from the Horde.

Alternatively, the dragon of nightmare.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Another thing I remember is that my first character was a night elf, and since I knew and understood Teldrassil, when I finally went to make a human I wanted to level in Teldrassil, and these were the days before Stormwind Harbor... Corpse running through wetlands... I still haven't gone to that zone since :/

15+ Year Old Account
    The times in STV, when it was the server's Vietnam. Random PvP just jumped out of the bushes, and it was glorious. What started out as a small duel ended up as a friggin' war in about 20 minutes, until someone called lvl60s for help. Pussies.

The entire zone of Winterspring (Pre Cata) I just loved the entire snowy feel to it, my favorite zone out of all of them in the game.
    Excited

15+ Year Old Account
    Horde Fire Totem and Seal Form...the horror. The HORROR
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting to Sergeant on my first character that I stuck with, my Warrior, a little while before they took the old PvP rank system out.

Running through Stormwind, catching the Deeprun Tram, running through Ironforge, Dun Morogh, Loch Modan and then the Wetlands to get to Menethil Harbor, where I could finally take a boat ride to Kalimdor. On foot.

Skeletons littering Stormwind's Trade District after Kazzak had been kited there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Deleted
    The Demon quests for your warlock as alliance was an insane journey of fun and nerve wrecking, Like having to go to barrens and Rachet for your Felhound and Succubus.

And Dead running as Night Elf to Stormwind from wetlands, And Going to Scarlet monastery all the way from stormwind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherInternetOpinion View Post
    Having to go to a Moonwell just to craft Mooncloth....

Ahhhhh.....All while Song of Elune was playing in Ashenvale. It was love.

Your turn?
    i just remembered something great remember back in the day when u used hs or other things to portal u appeared in the middle of the sky in a random place and fell for your death

10+ Year Old Account
    Questing in Tirisfal Glades back in vanilla as my first character, an Undead Warrior (RIP Wiinintendo, deleted to make room for a different character). Whenever I go back now and I hear that music of Tirisfal Glades I instantly remember the days when I first started playing the game. Just something about the creepy music there makes me get all nostalgic.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    My first momemt I step into Stormwind. That music (drooling)

Deleted
    DPS'ing as holy, with prot/ret gear till like level 50 XD and also only choosing pally for the charger mount (which Draenei can no longer have, oh well Argent one for me)

Deleted
    Questing in STV on my orc warrior and suddently a naked lvl ?? human popped out of the jungle and punched me to death.