Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Why are you so paranoid? Girls watch topless men in plenty of films, so she lets you go out with the guys?

I do start to wonder where manhood went. She lets you go out and the 1st thing you do is log on MMO and ask if its ok?

Believe it or not many women are fine with that sort of thing. They know guys like to go out to places like that with friends etc. Why? Because it all comes down to trust. Nothing more than that.

Personally I wouldn't be overly happy, but I guess watching is fine as long as you don't touch it.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post

infractions inc totally worth it
    I'd say this is one of those few times a meme was both a) Contextually appropriate and b) Placed smartly enough to solicit a chuckle.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    or she wants you to say....."no thats okay honey ill stay home" aka she's fishing for a response.
    She could be being honest, but this is also likely. It's a case of she thinks you are only not going because you think that is what she wants. She might want you to stay home of your own accord. Which could also be kind of a test. Will you only skip strippers when she will/might find out? Or are you genuinely not interested?

She doesn't care. Ain't that cool? Make sure not to marry her, divorces are expensive.

It's either a trap...

...but I have to admit I know at least one couple where they go to Adult shows by themselves with their spouse's permission, ironically because the spouse that isn't going knows what kind of a mood their other will be in when they return. :P

you look her dead in the eye and give her your best i love you look and say baby i dont need a titty bar i got everything i need right here at home.. then you gift her with a stripper pole and whip out the 1 dollar bills...

Quote Originally Posted by darxide View Post
    Going to depend on your girlfriend. With my current girlfriend, she would probably be sad if I didn't bring her along, but she wouldn't mind if I went. My last two girlfriends... severe bodily injury would have been a possibility.
    Same case with my current girlfriend. She's impartial as to whether or not I go. But would like to come along if I am going.

Quote Originally Posted by McTurbo View Post
    you look her dead in the eye and give her your best i love you look and say baby i dont need a titty bar i got everything i need right here at home.. then you gift her with a stripper pole and whip out the 1 dollar bills...
    But if he gave her a pole, could she dance like this?

*Mostly safe for work. No nudity"

10+ Year Old Account
    it means that she think you are too ugly to hook up with any of the strippers, so shes not worried

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    it means that she think you are too ugly to hook up with any of the strippers, so shes not worried

was that a nailbomb? damn dude lol.

I recommend one which is called Titty Twister its open from dusk till dawn... ive heard its good...

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would anyone go to a bar, let alone a "titty bar?" Sounds like a really bad time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Titty bars are boring. I can see titties all day long for free on the internet. So why would I waste my time and money on coked up bitches with low self esteem? And if I ever did want to i could have, About 47,400,000 results (0.17 seconds) according to Google. The couple of strippers I knew through friends were just....*uuuuhhhhh* I swear you could see right down main street and that was after they tried to tighten things up. Maybe other places have better quality, but I would rather spend my money elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Beat me to it hah...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

This was exactly what I was thinking when I seen the title.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you could go, but it will still mean a lot to her if you don't I'm betting. Personally I would have said no to my friends and not had a second thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Just don't encourage her to go to a 'dickie bar' .. seen some videos and apparently ladies will do oral sex on random strippers. Pretty gross.
    theres a difference between a male stripper and a CFNM party

Concerned? No. She trusts you.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8