Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What are some of the funniest games you've played?

For me:

3. Portal 2

2. Overlord 2

1. The Bard's Tale
    Last edited by Thalian; 2013-02-18 at 07:41 PM.

I loved the humor in Psychonauts. There are lots of little conversations that occur between characters that are just hilarious. It's one of my favorite games from its genre. That's the first one that comes to mind for me, although I know there are plenty of funny games out there!

Saints Row the Third made me laugh out loud. Nothing like running around butt naked and hitting people with a giant purple dildo. Good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm dunno Farcry 3 had some funny moments, like the rebels standing around in a circle shooting into the air looked so funny then i dropped a grenade into the middle and stopped that party, or when they drive over each other.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

portal 2 with all the witty banter that the other characters have, from Cave Johnson to GLADOS and Wheatly. after that id have to say there were some pretty funny moments in the red dead redemption zombie pack especially with seth and his old friend noah, that and the first time you get the blunderbuss and try it out and what was once in front of you turns to red mist was disturbingly funny to me.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2013-01-12 at 06:24 AM.

Kid Icarus Uprising has some of the funniest dialogue Skelington has ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Kid Icarus Uprising has some of the funniest dialogue Skelington has ever seen.
    Agreed, and it has some great gameplay to accompany it. Easily one of the best games released on the 3DS. I'd recommend it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Saints Row the Third, even better when you're playing with a friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol...Bard's Tale...ah, the memories :-) Definitely a humorous game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see...

From when I was a kid: the Monkey Island games

Portal 1 + 2 definitely get high marks for humor

Honorable Mention to Mass Effect 2+3 for Mordin Solus being a real funny character

Funniest games imo though got to Borderlands 1+2, especially 2. So many great, funny little dialogue snippets and hilarious and random battle and death cries from various mobs (my possible favorite: "Flavor me fancy, but you put the pants in pantsy!!!") delivered with great VO work.

Hopefully someday South Park: The Stick of Truth will qualify as well.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Saints Row the Third is definitely the funniest game I've played recently. My little brother played co-op with me and he had a zombie voice, which made some of the conversations pretty absurd.

"Mrrrgggrrrgrraaarrrhhh!"
    "Yeah, I know what you mean, man. Happens to me all the time."
    "Rrr."

the jak and daxter series and the ratchet and clank series are always funny as hell

someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    The Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina missions were the funniest to me for the last year or so but the whole script is pretty awesome, Scribblenauts unlimited is pretty funny but more based on how you play it and your imagination than the game's core. Even serious games like the walking dead have moments of good humour though.

Deleted
    Sam and Max hit the road was one of the earliest funny games I played as a kid, and the humour stays with me.

Deleted
    Portal was one of the funniest games i played, too bad its really short game

Grim Fandango was pretty funny when i played in my younger days

Deleted
    Crash Bash (Playstation 1) always makes me laugh out loud, it's just impossible to take the game seriously, specially if you are playing with someone else.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is probably the game I've had the most laughs out of, it's such a great and fun game to play multiplayer with friends. Crash Bash too, it's so damn ridiculous, I can't help but laugh at all the stupid characters and their incredibly odd voices.

Deleted
    Super Smash Melee and Mario Kart Double Dash. Both are very good games on their own but when you add three friends and alot of beer you can have an insane blast.

Deleted
    Leisure Suit Larry. More specifically Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards.