Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Monkey island series, definitely
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I could use all the available space in this thread giving detailed recounts of each game I have played and my they are fun.

Heres a few.
    Playing Super bomberman on the SNES with four other friends.
    Marvel Vs Capcom 2 at the arcade and on the PS2
    and Halo 1/2 lan tournaments

Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    Worms 2 for me! Granted, the game itself wasn't laugh out loud kind of funny, but playing against friends/siblings made for such funny battles e.g. straining to get to an enemy worm within the time limit, then lining up the perfect sheep bomb just to mock them, only to have the sheep come right back at you "baaaaaaaa" cos it hit a tiny pixel of a ledge you didn't see, hilarious.
    So much this. Been playing Armageddon with friends on a near daily basis. In 6 way FFA it can get really funny from people getting cocky and making a fool of themselves to very unlikely combos causing a total shitstorm.

Obligatory Conker's Bad Fur Day for toilet humor.

Paper Mario TTYD made me laugh pretty hard the X-Nauts were very amusing, but Bowser's dialogue took the cake.

Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon was also pretty funny, its also fairly unique in that its one of the only games I can recall that has its own laugh track.

Kid Icarus Uprising is mostly corny dialogue, but Hades makes up for everything.

Deleted
    Maniac Mansion (1987)

Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (1988)

Hmm i like serious games (well.. as serious as can be) with subtle humour that you almost have to look for. With that in mind, Dungeon keeper and warcraft 2.

Deleted
    Diablo 3.... =D i jest of course

Worms games were always pretty funny

This, it's fucking jokes.

Due to the amount of poor english speakers on this forum, I am really not sure if you mean 'Funniest' or ' Most Fun'.

Grammar policing is not allowed.
    Last edited by Sj; 2013-02-19 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Due to the amount of poor english speakers on this forum, I am really not sure if you mean 'Funniest' or ' Most Fun'.
    It doesn't really matter what context tbh, some people are typing a few games and some just one, you choose..

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe that the games I laugh the most were Sega Super Soccer Slam and Mario Party (the first one).

Mostly old-school adventure games:

Sam & Max Hit The Road
    Day Of The Tentacle
    Maniac Mansion
    Monkey Island 1 & 2
    Space Quest series
    Leisure Suit Larry series
    Portal 1 & 2

Skyrim. Those glitches are price less. And the videos made on them like Gamer Poop. Too many lolz have been had with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    I'm playing through the Deponia games right now. They have some pretty funny parts, although the gameplay is really frustrating. I'm all for difficult puzzles, but difficult puzzles that have nonsensical, ridiculous solutions just piss me off. lol
    i wholeheartedly agree. as much as i liked the story and it's humor, i couldn't bring myself to play through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbear View Post
    The Hitman games always have a good bit of humor in them.
    reminded me of:

definitely funny, but not exactly intended to be this way by the designers^^

on topic: Bastion is probably on top of my own list. other than that, Portal of course, Magica, Trine (2),..
    and many games that had some humor in a mostly serious world, like the Mass Effect, Dragon Age and The Witcher series.

Conker's Bad Fur Day, Grimm Fandango, Mario RPG (snes).

The Timesplitters series.The damn it heard throughout time?Check.A match between teams of monkies, zombies, robots and midgets armed only with bricks and bats?Check.Never stop being funny to me.

Worms world party multiplayer on the same screen. God you will get a lot of funny moments

Old game for the PS1 called Foxhunt, it was live action and really funny/cheesy.

just love the Borderlands 2 humor (never played bl1 so, dont know if its the same)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Skyrim. Those glitches are price less. And the videos made on them like Gamer Poop. Too many lolz have been had with it.
    Oh gods yes. I don't know why but spawning thousands of cabbages on a mountainside and watching them roll was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Putin khuliyo

The Simpsons Game was pretty funny, it featured some highlight moments from the old episodes. Like fighting against the evil dolphins, and even fighting Matt Groening himself