Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Nothing in the book said they were dating. It was obvious they both liked each other, but Kalec had some opposing views towards Jaina and what she was doing. I think the person who added that into the wowpedia page is wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonç View Post
    Nothing in the book said they were dating. It was obvious they both liked each other, but Kalec had some opposing views towards Jaina and what she was doing. I think the person who added that into the wowpedia page is wrong.
    They kissed each other. Yeah, sure, Jaina is a cockteasing slut for every faction and race in existence, but.. Wait.. Yeah, what was I saying again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Arthus dead.

Thrall now has Aggra.

What other choice does she have? Tirion? :P

Deleted
    Kalecgos is veeeeeery old so wouldn't it be like dating a child for him?

The World of Warcraft Lore / Logic within the Lore is appalling, and I've lost all faith in it. Occasionally there is something that just amazes me, I'm in awe of how brilliant the work has been to bring the story together and how brilliantly it was all written and scripted.

However, those cases are very rare and i'm often let down by the Lore. I've given up reading all quest texts, watching any cut-scenes or going through any major events (such as the Dalaran Purge) because I can't be bothered with the poor work they do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    The age of consent in Spain and Holland is 12.
    Pandaren children are encouraged, or at least allowed to drink alcohol.
    Why force the ideas of your culture onto others?

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't stop Edward and Bella.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Didn't stop Edward and Bella.
    "Some say he's robbing the cradle, but I say she's robbing the grave."

- Professor Farnsworth, Futurama

No. Is your dog always a child because it'll usually never live past 15?

Species with different live spans mature at different rates. Jaina is mentally, psychologically, and physically an adult of her species.

She doesn't have the amount of life experiences as a dragon, but that doesn't make her a child.
    If you, at 40, had traveled the world, worked multiple different jobs, gone through one or more degree programs, and, say, had learned multiple languages, would you see a 40 year old who had lived their life in the town they were born in and worked in their family business all their life as a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    No. Is your dog always a child because it'll usually never live past 15?

Species with different live spans mature at different rates. Jaina is mentally, psychologically, and physically an adult of her species.

She doesn't have the amount of life experiences as a dragon, but that doesn't make her a child.
    If you, at 40, had traveled the world, worked multiple different jobs, gone through one or more degree programs, and, say, had learned multiple languages, would you see a 40 year old who had lived their life in the town they were born in and worked in their family business all their life as a child?
    While I get your point and there would be a lot of shared life experiences - which are why you can date a 22 year old that's lived on their own for 4-years as a 30+ year old but dating a 19 year old just reminds you how stupid they are. The scale of the life experiences between someone of 1,000 years of age even versus someone of just 100 is completely out of whack.

I mean if I date someone 12 years my junior I make references to GI Joe they don't get or they talk about I dunno, pokemon? Either way there are some cultural touchstones that just don't match up. Extend that age out and you've got someone who remembers when lanteen sails were first created compared to someone who just remembers when steamtrains were all the rage.

Anyway, as for how they can breed. Well there's magic for one and with regard to all humanoid species it comes down to everyone being titan constructs of some sort so things are ... facilitated.

i wonder if jaina and kal kid will hook up with medivh and garrona kid and produce an orc/dranei/demon/dragon/human hybrid, MARY SUE PRIME.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    While I get your point and there would be a lot of shared life experiences - which are why you can date a 22 year old that's lived on their own for 4-years as a 30+ year old but dating a 19 year old just reminds you how stupid they are. The scale of the life experiences between someone of 1,000 years of age even versus someone of just 100 is completely out of whack.

I mean if I date someone 12 years my junior I make references to GI Joe they don't get or they talk about I dunno, pokemon? Either way there are some cultural touchstones that just don't match up. Extend that age out and you've got someone who remembers when lanteen sails were first created compared to someone who just remembers when steamtrains were all the rage.

Anyway, as for how they can breed. Well there's magic for one and with regard to all humanoid species it comes down to everyone being titan constructs of some sort so things are ... facilitated.
    The thing that makes a 19 year old "remind you how stupid they are" is because a 19 year old's brain is still not fully developed. They are still a child. Jaina is not, she functions at a fully developed adult level, just like an adult dragon.

Cultural "touchstones" not matching up isn't necessarily going to make them seem childlike, and it doesn't make them a child. It's the same as trying to date someone with different interests as you, and can make those relationships very difficult, but it does not mean that it is like "dating a child."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Fantasy world full of magic.. and you're asking this? ><

Dragon can take on humanoid forms.. I would imagine they can um transform bits of their bodies to um fit certain other bits of the other sexes bodies.. ya know?

And down to Blizz whether they are able to have kids or not.

I'm surprised anyone can be shocked at this when we play a game full of creatures that don't actually exsist, so why is a dragon/human combo such a big issue? :P
    even if its made up there are rules.
    we dont care on HOW would they do it physically
    its more a question of ..why would a dragon would ...a protector or a nemesis that has seen ages and ages, beyond the mortal races..how can he be overhelmed by such an irrational human emotion as lust or love for a diferent race its bullshit...blizzard just makes it up while they go along..but now it seens they make it up whilst taking a shit ..you know, that long dull compass of waiting time

10+ Year Old Account
    Do I have to play the dragon in the mail card?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Do I have to play the dragon in the mail card?
    Nah but you can explain this part of the previous poster before you

[quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    even if its made up there are rules.
    we dont care on HOW would they do it physically
    its more a question of ..why would a dragon would ...a protector or a nemesis that has seen ages and ages, beyond the mortal races..how can he be overhelmed by such an irrational human emotion as lust or love for a diferent race its bullshit...blizzard just makes it up while they go along..but now it seens they make it up whilst taking a shit ..you know, that long dull compass of waiting time

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    well she was gonna get porked by an ork... hey that rhymes... but hey it fantasy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    The thing that makes a 19 year old "remind you how stupid they are" is because a 19 year old's brain is still not fully developed. They are still a child. Jaina is not, she functions at a fully developed adult level, just like an adult dragon.

Cultural "touchstones" not matching up isn't necessarily going to make them seem childlike, and it doesn't make them a child. It's the same as trying to date someone with different interests as you, and can make those relationships very difficult, but it does not mean that it is like "dating a child."
    After reaching adulthood, there are still varying levels of maturity that continue to develop throughout life. While it is different for different people, usually the older you are the more mature you become. There are plenty of adults in their 20s that are immature compared to a 40+.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    The real irony about this is, that Kalecgos has actually a dragon mate, Tyrigosa.
    That relationship was ended. It was mentioned in the novel Tides of war. http://www.wowpedia.org/Tyrygosa#Tides_of_War
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Blarglord69 View Post
    i wonder if jaina and kal kid will hook up with medivh and garrona kid and produce an orc/dranei/demon/dragon/human hybrid, MARY SUE PRIME.
    I can see it now, tie in WoW and D3, use the female diablo model for the kid. So that's what happened.

Deleted
    omg blizz please stop whoring jaina around. enough is enough.