Lei Shi(25man) Heroic as Protection Paladin

Right, so I'll be starting to progress on Lei Shi heroic 25man tonight and I need advice! Looking at the fight it is pure magical damage, exept for the add spawns(which will die pretty quickly), how should I gem, enchant reforge ect, since Lei Shi is pure magical damage our mastery is pretty useless.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lderi/advanced

I'd love a reply from someone who has actually killed the boss on 25man.

More info: Right, so I'll be tanking Lei Shi as paladin with a monk as tanking partner, we'll be having a warrior soak stacks, should I just stack stamina while still being hit and exp capped?
    Last edited by Korie; 2013-01-15 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Armory edit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathias View Post
    Right, so I'll be starting to progress on Lei Shi heroic 25man tonight and I need advice! Looking at the fight it is pure magical damage, exept for the add spawns(which will die pretty quickly), how should I gem, enchant reforge ect, since Lei Shi is pure magical damage our mastery is pretty useless.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lderi/advanced

I'd love a reply from someone who has actually killed the boss on 25man.
    I'm friends with an alt Protection Paladin in Method and he said Haste/Stamina. Hope that helps.

Deleted
    I haven't killed her on heroic, nor do I have excessive knowledge about Paladin tanks other than one being my main alt.

Your armory link doesn't work, so can't check what you have currently, but I'd suggest going for as much stamina as possible, still reaching hit/exp cap to get those Word of Glories rolling fine. Obviously, dump your Glyph of Divine Protection if you're using one and I'd suggest using Holy Avenger as your tier 5 talent so you can use it in certain situations. When it comes to reforging, since stamina is out of the reforge question, I guess as long as you've got your hit/expertise cap covered you could go either the haste or mastery way, I don't feel like haste would be the best option for this fight though, so mastery might be the thing to reach for.

I hope I was of any help =)

so mastery might be the thing to reach for.
    The only thing mastery would be good for is the Bastion of Glory stacking, which I am not sure are worth going into pure mastery for, I myself was thinking pure stamina(after hit/exp cap), but I'm not sure.

I just put myself on fog duty and add tanking, and put the warrior and the dk on the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    I just put myself on fog duty and add tanking, and put the warrior and the dk on the boss.
    We dont have a Dk, I also believe we're using a mage for fog duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathias View Post
    We dont have a Dk, I also believe we're using a mage for fog duty.
    I would use 3 tanks if you are doing it on 25man and cheese it by just having 20stacks of fog.