1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    its more like a "we arent sure what it is but it sometimes moves" sort of thing
    It moves?

    You're making me really interested...

  2. #202
    Field Marshal Elyssia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I only played it one time.

    I didn't know how to play and I was on survivors team. We were running through stuff and something grabbed me with a tentacle or something and I asked for help but they just kept going and started yelling at me in a language I couldn't understand then vote kicked me.
    sounds about right, that's why we play pony vs pony

  3. #203
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,678

    mmmm

  4. #204
    Field Marshal Elyssia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    look look ely, i made a new sig =3
    that one is much better, but the text needs a clean up, I got my Gif animator working again though so i can fix it now :P
    ... ohh and work on animating a luna for you

  5. #205
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It moves?

    You're making me really interested...
    i think its evolving or something

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    0/10

    would not want to kinect to
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  7. #207
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyssia View Post
    that one is much better, but the text needs a clean up, I got my Gif animator working again though so i can fix it now :P
    ... ohh and work on animating a luna for you
    you is best! =3
    * cuddles

  8. #208
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I only played it one time.

    I didn't know how to play and I was on survivors team. We were running through stuff and something grabbed me with a tentacle or something and I asked for help but they just kept going and started yelling at me in a language I couldn't understand then vote kicked me.
    That doesn't sound like the pony chat groups

    They usually kept people around if they were bad so that they could mock them

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    i think its evolving or something
    Can it be trained and used for evul plans?

  10. #210
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Can it be trained and used for evul plans?
    knowing seely hes prolly training it right now

  11. #211
    The Dead Money Addon for FO:NV is really great. Rather creepy and I find myself scrounging for every Stimpak like I used to do in the very beginning *g*

  12. #212
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Can it be trained and used for evul plans?
    We're all evul here!


  13. #213
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyssia View Post
    that one is much better, but the text needs a clean up, I got my Gif animator working again though so i can fix it now :P
    ... ohh and work on animating a luna for you
    what program do you use btw?

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyssia View Post
    sounds about right, that's why we play pony vs pony
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    That doesn't sound like the pony chat groups

    They usually kept people around if they were bad so that they could mock them
    I never played with them because I didn't know how to play. I figured I would learn through random games and then play with them, but I didn't.

  15. #215
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Meanwhile, in the inter stream, we have a good bit of rain

  16. #216
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I never played with them because I didn't know how to play. I figured I would learn through random games and then play with them, but I didn't.
    Never play L4D2 with randoms

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    knowing seely hes prolly training it right now
    We must steal it so we can make our plans go forward...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    We're all evul here!
    I'm good!!!!!!!!!

    I'm pure!

    No evilness in me.

  18. #218
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    The Dead Money Addon for FO:NV is really great. Rather creepy and I find myself scrounging for every Stimpak like I used to do in the very beginning *g*
    Even more fun on hardcore.

  19. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Never play L4D2 with randoms
    Never play any game with randoms.

  20. #220
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I miss L4D2 being fun
    those nights where alot of fun, one side survivors one side infected, sooooo much madness ^^

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 08:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    We must steal it so we can make our plans go forward...

    I'm good!!!!!!!!!

    I'm pure!

    No evilness in me.
    those 2 statements just contridicted eachother there xD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •