1. #24221
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Silver > Gold.

    Aeroblast had such a sexy animation, I don't know why they ruined it on Soul silver.
    Gold is more valuable.

    Also it's better. Well no, they're more or less identical.
    Blue & Silver for best rivals though.

  2. #24222
    High Overlord Cherrytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Asmondis
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    All your nostalgia is belong to us..
    Im pretty sure I already ow it to someone

  3. #24223
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    You couldn't get Lugia with Aeroblast in Gold.
    Maybe not, but gold is still prettier.


  4. #24224
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    You might - just might - need to send me your addons

    That might be one of the best melee-friendly addon compilations I've yet to see, and definitely better than mine <.<
    Going to hoard addons and stuff once I get my computer, which might as well be never at this rate. I still need to pay one payment of 150€ for the driving lessons that my mum hasn't paid and I only have ~60€ on my account. I'll need another 900 to get the PC. x_x

  5. #24225
    The Patient Azmaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    255
    Hello again ponies.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

  6. #24226

  7. #24227
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    48
    Hallo you new arrived pony-woonies, while i was eating and stuff!

  8. #24228
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,565
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Hello again ponies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/grN3jPE.png?1[IMG]
    Heya you two.


  9. #24229
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Gold is more valuable.

    Also it's better. Well no, they're more or less identical.
    Blue & Silver for best rivals though.
    Yeah the only real difference is the legendaries.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    Im pretty sure I already ow it to someone
    Is mine now.

  10. #24230
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Yeah the only real difference is the legendaries.
    Which you can still both get.

  11. #24231
    Blademaster Bluesparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dreamscape
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    100% more than 0 is still 0.
    Shhhh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    You might - just might - need to send me your addons

    That might be one of the best melee-friendly addon compilations I've yet to see, and definitely better than mine <.<
    There's some other things I was going to get to before my Internet decided otherwise. One is that Grid pops up in the top-left hand corner when in groups (that doesn't hide by default because most of the time I'm playing solo). I also have Clique for panic-shielding idiots in the fire.

    If I'm in a fight, which happens a lot in WoW, I want to be able to see the fight, not my UI trying to be an attention whore.

    I also have an addon whose sole purpose is to superimpose a pixel-perfect grid over everything so I can line everything up neatly.

    But this UI takes a long time to set up. First 10-15 minutes after creating a toon is spent setting their UI up, but a lot of that is just switching addon profiles. It'd take literally hours to set up from scratch. Addon folder has 160 addons (120 if you exclude Blizzard's UI elements), some of them custom-edited (like the realtime stat display; I edited it so it would be all-caps and look nice, i.e. it shows "STR" or "AGI" instead of "Str" and "Agi").
    [Le Artlog] [t] [♫] [The Way through the World of Discord]

    [Ponyfic: Of Stardust and Splinters] ~ [Thank You, MLP] ~ [p29.8.2014: dA | FiMFic]

  12. #24232
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    Snow IS warm
    if u keep hugging it while drinking whiskey
    stupid traumamedis
    tried to revive me :/
    thats stupid! hugging snow is good!

  13. #24233
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Heya you two.
    Hello.
    How does it feel?

  14. #24234
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Shhhh.
    No, you shhhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Hello.
    How does it feel?
    How does what feel?


  15. #24235
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Which you can still both get.
    But the timing is different, it's not enjoyable only having two fire types against Lance when you haven't bothered to train them.

  16. #24236
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Shhhh.

    There's some other things I was going to get to before my Internet decided otherwise. One is that Grid pops up in the top-left hand corner when in groups (that doesn't hide by default because most of the time I'm playing solo). I also have Clique for panic-shielding idiots in the fire.

    If I'm in a fight, which happens a lot in WoW, I want to be able to see the fight, not my UI trying to be an attention whore.

    I also have an addon whose sole purpose is to superimpose a pixel-perfect grid over everything so I can line everything up neatly.

    But this UI takes a long time to set up. First 10-15 minutes after creating a toon is spent setting their UI up, but a lot of that is just switching addon profiles. It'd take literally hours to set up from scratch. Addon folder has 160 addons (120 if you exclude Blizzard's UI elements), some of them custom-edited (like the realtime stat display; I edited it so it would be all-caps and look nice, i.e. it shows "STR" or "AGI" instead of "Str" and "Agi").
    If you're okay with it, that's pretty easy to elude (for me at least).

    I've played around with addons a lot, so I know some tricks. For example how to configure WTF folders

    "Black and Blue. And who knows which is which and who is who"

  17. #24237
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    How does what feel?
    I don't know.
    That's why I ask.

  18. #24238
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Hello.
    How does it feel?
    the feels mon, they are sooooo.... feely

  19. #24239
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    I don't know.
    That's why I ask.
    Oh..
    Uhm..
    Good?


  20. #24240
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,702
    What's up with Steam?
    pro-gun liberal

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •