1. #27301
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    "You gave me an ass pen"
    "Ralphie, imagine little men, pushin' the dookie out. Pushin' it out."

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  2. #27302
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    2,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    "Ralphie, imagine little men, pushin' the dookie out. Pushin' it out."
    Thats my fave bit ever

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  3. #27303


  4. #27304
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    [IMG]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/027/0/5/background_by_motbob-d5svpzo.gif[/IdMG]
    AJ is best poni!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  5. #27305
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    [IMG]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/027/0/5/background_by_motbob-d5svpzo.gif[/MG]
    You would think Rarity would be the one replacing her sister.

    Also I wouldn't mind a, how did the first 5 meet before Twilight cam into town.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  6. #27306
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You would think Rarity would be the one replacing her sister.

    Also I wouldn't mind a, how did the first 5 meet before Twilight cam into town.

    Just an awsome gif, no need to get all statistical( is the word i think )

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    AJ is best poni!
    and Rarity aswell!


  7. #27307
    Scarab Lord Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    4,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Ooh. can I help?
    Nope. It's kinda one of those life long project things. X3 Appreciate the offer though.

  8. #27308
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    Just an awsome gif, no need to get all statistical( is the word i think )
    They need to be thought through.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 04:45 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Nope. It's kinda one of those life long project things. X3 Appreciate the offer though.
    Three times the appreciation?! That's like 6000 appreciations each!

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  9. #27309
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Nope. It's kinda one of those life long project things. X3 Appreciate the offer though.
    No problemo!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  10. #27310
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    They need to be thought through.
    Hey , hey ... Yeah your right.

    Hell! Even i would make an wierd looking pair that doesnt make any sence everyone can do it


  11. #27311
    Scarab Lord Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    4,683
    Anyway, it is bed time for this pony. Night all!

  12. #27312
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Anyway, it is bed time for this pony. Night all!
    G'night Mr FGers!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  13. #27313
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    Hey , hey ... Yeah your right.

    Hell! Even i would make an wierd looking pair that doesnt make any sence everyone can do it
    Nothing like putting Twilight together with the pony that was in Rainbow Dash's hospital room.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 04:52 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Anyway, it is bed time for this pony. Night all!
    Have a good night Guy.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  14. #27314
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Nothing like putting Twilight together with the pony that was in Rainbow Dash's hospital room..
    NExt project! Coming right up



  15. #27315
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    NExt project! Coming right up

    [video=youtube;0uZX60akANU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uZX60akANU[/vdeo]
    Nothing like random ships to make people feel uncomfortable or amazing.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  16. #27316
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Nothing like random ships to make people feel uncomfortable or amazing.
    Aslong as they have the right emotion


  17. #27317
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    Aslong as they have the right emotion
    Or hormones that make them have sexual antics.

    You can also do Trixie x Daisy.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  18. #27318
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    2,637
    so quiet this morning

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  19. #27319
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Or hormones that make them have sexual antics.

    You can also do Trixie x Daisy.
    Daisy? ughh Background ponies need more love :3


  20. #27320
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    Daisy? ughh Background ponies need more love :3
    Applejack x Photo Finish

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •