Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I also broke my ankle in 8th grade, and since then I haven't been able to run without having EXTREME pain in my lower legs.
    That isn't good. I definitely have to bring my weight down and I think biking may be the way I do it mostly. I need to be all sexy for the women, and some guys that are into me, and be all like "He is average."

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Too late, I already ate it all many hours ago
    I send you more?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That isn't good. I definitely have to bring my weight down and I think biking may be the way I do it mostly. I need to be all sexy for the women, and some guys that are into me, and be all like "He is average."
    Nothing wrong with average. it's better than being below average! <3

Deleted
    i wanna go swimming once a week and go to the gym once or twice a week

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I send you more?
    You would do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    In a way, it might be leftovers from the fact that the show was originally based on Journey to the West. Another anime, Saiyuki, follows the old story more closely (but is largely a parody of it). In that show, the story starts out revolving around all four characters. Later on, it became "Goku is the only one that can do it", and he has to get stronger (which is largely unnoticeable), and at the end, he literally kicks the shit out of a god. Then they made Saiyuki Reload, and I can't see how it's even remotely watchable, since they completely changed that around and he looks like a pansy now.
    It is something I like about One Piece, the character get to show their power on a consistent basis, sure sometimes they go a little longer and some characters are placed into the, we know they are not strong, but can still do something amazing, category.

Each character is never left behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    You would do that?
    I totally would

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    It will be interesting meeting you.

Bring a sombrero, we can be sombrero buddies.
    I dressed up as my Mexican persona Julio Martinez on Halloween, complete with a huge sombrero

I'm sure I have a picture somewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Nothing wrong with average. it's better than being below average! <3
    I have to get to very below average first.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    i wanna go swimming once a week and go to the gym once or twice a week
    The only lap pool that is available to me is at the YMCA, but that is $30 a month, not sure I want to drop that kind of cash only for a lap pool that can only be used on certain days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also broke my ankle in 8th grade, and since then I haven't been able to run without having EXTREME pain in my lower legs.
    That sucks. I can't jog for more than a minute or so, because when I do, I get extreme pain in my lungs.

I have to get to very below average first.

The only lap pool that is available to me is at the YMCA, but that is $30 a month, not sure I want to drop that kind of cash only for a lap pool that can only be used on certain days.
    question
    why the hell are the gym leaders in black 2 a LOT harder than those in fire red? ._.

Deleted
    It is something I like about One Piece, the character get to show their power on a consistent basis, sure sometimes they go a little longer and some characters are placed into the, we know they are not strong, but can still do something amazing, category.

Each character is never left behind.
    Enies Lobby Usopp ;__;

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 09:28 PM ----------

question
    why the hell are the gym leaders in black 2 a LOT harder than those in fire red? ._.
    Man, fuck the electric gym...
    VOLT SWITCH GO
    I didn't pussy out and use a ground type though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Enies Lobby Usopp ;__;

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 09:28 PM ----------

Man, fuck the electric gym...
    VOLT SWITCH GO
    I didn't pussy out and use a ground type though.
    i've just been using my riolu so much right now because riolu is awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    I dressed up as my Mexican persona Julio Martinez on Halloween, complete with a huge sombrero

I'm sure I have a picture somewhere
    We must see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    The reason is actually pretty obvious, imo. When Celestia saw the immense discharge of magic Twilight showed at the acceptance test for magical school or w/e it was Celestia probably realised that she has a lot of potential.
    and then 'poof!' wings and the whole concept of alicorns becomes completely irrelevant
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    That is one of the biggest problems of DBZ was how it basically became Goku's story and no one else really got to participate.

We shall see where the show is heading though, I have faith that something similar won't happen.
    Well, they saved it with the Cell Saga by forcing it back to Gohan like it was always meant to be from the beginning. That's also why I was glad that Kai ended with the Cell Saga. It really is the perfect ending, as awesome as some of the stuff from the Buu Saga is. Everything came full circle with all the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Decraven View Post
    I just feel like this has been being foreshadowed for a very long time. I mean twilight is Celestia's personal protege. There must have been a reason she took special interest in her. Also Twilight is the time between day and night, and Cadence's colour scheme is very reminiscent of the colours of morning. Idk, I dont think its as outrageous and world ending as a lot of people are making out to be
    I don't think it's world ending, I just have a lot of questions about where they think they're going with this, especially since it's going to be a 20 minute episode dropping this bomb. No full-hour. No real build up either.

i've just been using my riolu so much right now because riolu is awesome
    Yeah I think I used my Lucario for that gym.

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Yeah I think I used my Lucario for that gym.
    My riolu still hasn't evolved. Oh well. In due time i'm sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Well, they saved it with the Cell Saga by forcing it back to Gohan like it was always meant to be from the beginning. That's also why I was glad that Kai ended with the Cell Saga. It really is the perfect ending, as awesome as some of the stuff from the Buu Saga is. Everything came full circle with all the characters.

I don't think it's world ending, I just have a lot of questions about where they think they're going with this, especially since it's going to be a 20 minute episode dropping this bomb. No full-hour. No real build up either.
    Hai FFFFGGGGGGGG! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    We must see it.
    This picture I found doesn't capture the essence of Julio Martinez, I'm sorry. I can't share it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™