Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Okay what the fuck. I fully understand that she caters to the tastes of the majority of japs (and there's nothing wrong with that - if anything it shows that they have good values), but this is something that I do not understand. Mind explaining?
    Anything with mammary glands exists only for sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    What a shame, that Zecora looks really cute.

Wait, this is a pony thread, are you trying to cheat me?
    Why would I? I didn't even watch pony back when I used the name.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    If I were to use that name change thing all I would do is capitalize the "s" in my name

since I didn't when I made this account for whatever reason.

But I got so used to I stopped capitalizing it anywhere so I guess it doesn't really matter.
    I thought about beggin you to change the s, since my OCD always kicks me in the balls whenever I look at your name.

But I think I've grown used to it. It would feel so wrong if you actually did change it.

The Sound of Music | 'Stretch you on like a latex mask, my sigil's your epitaph' | My Magic decks

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

I keep thinking the character in your sig looks like Cloud.
    Great, can't unsee.
    KONGOU DESS

No fate but what we make.

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post

Oh. That. Well, to put it bluntly, I f***ing hate the concept of fate or destiny in stories and hearing it in other stories makes me physically cringe.
    Why? It's an interesting concept I feel.

Oh, so I finally watched a couple episodes of Phineas and Ferb. It was...ok. It actually reminded me a little of Megas XLR. The conclusion of each episode kind of happens the same way. Random events that happen at just the perfect time to make everything right again.

I keep thinking the character in your sig looks like Cloud.
    This is the reason I will forever love Phineas and Ferb.

In two minutes they (accurately) sums up the entire story of rock. That is amazing.

The Sound of Music | 'Stretch you on like a latex mask, my sigil's your epitaph' | My Magic decks

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Make a good one then.

Now I'm off to go kill that guy that is developing a technology he's unaware of because of fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Why? It's an interesting concept I feel.
    I think, what he means (I think!) is that "It's my destiny" is a cheap justification of someones actions.

If someone does something in a story because "It was her destiny!", then even I frown upon it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Well the only reason she's a girl is so that you can fuck her
    The sex scenes in her route were shit.

Also, apart from having a decently pretty face she's actually quite lacking in traits that could, in any way, be considered of sexual nature. For one, she's muscularly toned, something which can very easily put someone off. She even comments on that.

She's also short and has a small chest size.

shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    This is the reason I will forever love Phineas and Ferb.

In two minutes they (accurately) sums up the entire story of rock. That is amazing.
    Oh, that is where that dorito face thing comes from.
    I swear, I can't watch a show if a character resembles food, it just ruins it for me.
    KONGOU DESS

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    If I were to use that name change thing all I would do is capitalize the "s" in my name

since I didn't when I made this account for whatever reason.

But I got so used to I stopped capitalizing it anywhere so I guess it doesn't really matter.
    If I changed my name I would change it to something
    that's not as bad as this name I gave to my dk when wotlk just came out

something cool

but then people wouldn't recognise me I think

@Arrow: To clarify, the concept of fate and destiny definitely exists within written stories because it's all written out linearly, and things can only play out one (or one of several, in some games) way(s). So yes, your characters are tied to certain paths and have to follow them no matter what; they cannot escape their destiny.

However 90% of the time I've encountered fate/destiny in a story, it's merely used as an excuse to make something happen. That tells me that you could think of literally no other legitimate reason to make something happen than you wanted it to happen, or you thought it should. Which of course, is lazy writing at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    what?
    Okay what the fuck. I fully understand that she caters to the tastes of the majority of japs (and there's nothing wrong with that - if anything it shows that they have good values), but this is something that I do not understand. Mind explaining?
    "Oh, let's have her wander around naked."

Mostly that. Yet another character designed from the ground up to appeal to romantic/sexual (okay more romantic in her case, my apologies) interests. If you haven't guessed already, sexual appeal is, to me, the lowest and laziest form of appeal you can use. Romantic is considerably more profound, but it still doesn't give her character IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    You must not like many stories. :\
    tfw you're going to hate my fanfic.

I love toying with fate and destiny. I love the idea of someone having the idea that they are not in control of their life, but realizing that they are the only ones who can speak for them. The whole discussion "Did I chose this, or was it destined?" really turns me on.
    It's not a dealbreaker for me; I loved Brave and they drop fate/destiny bloody everywhere. It's just a (big) pet peeve; refer to my response to Arrow above if you wanna know where I'm coming from. (@Ziru: If you're messing with the theme of fate and not just using it to handwave things, you're fine, I won't have any problems with it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    I guess, although reading faces is important
    It is, but an occasional glance is enough for that, don't need to stare at faces.
    Last edited by Bluesparkks; 2013-01-30 at 09:20 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    The sex scenes in her route were shit.

Also, apart from having a decently pretty face she's actually quite lacking in traits that could, in any way, be considered of sexual nature. For one, she's muscularly toned, something which can very easily put someone off. She even comments on that.

She's also short and has a small chest size.
    She isn't muscular at all, at least she doesn't look muscular to me. And most people consider short as a good thing.

I think, what he means (I think!) is that "It's my destiny" is a cheap justification of someones actions.

If someone does something in a story because "It was her destiny!", then even I frown upon it.
    "Joey, you must let me duel him in your place. It's my destiny...probably."
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Oh, that is where that dorito face thing comes from.
    I swear, I can't watch a show if a character resembles food, it just ruins it for me.
    Then you must hate Dragon Ball Z.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Show em how to live

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Now I'm off to go kill that guy that is developing a technology he's unaware of because of fate.
    Dont blame you, Judgement day was only set back.

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

>changing names
    Well, yeah. I think it's fun.

She isn't muscular at all, at least she doesn't look muscular to me.
    Intended. Similar to how Kariya is far less creepy-looking in the anime adaptation than in the original light novels, Saber's design is specifically made so you won't pay much attention to it, not even in the second sex scene. Hell, even there you can see some clear hints of it.

And most people consider short as a good thing.
    From a sexual PoV? I have serious doubts about that, and this is coming from someone who really likes short people.

shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

Dont blame you, Judgement day was only set back.
    It's just funny when she says no fate and then goes to do something to change fate.

Then you must hate Dragon Ball Z.
    I was thinking about it, did you read my mind?

Even though they are named after vegetables, when I saw it, I didn't knew, so its not what bothers me.

If a character looks like this.
    KONGOU DESS