1. #58661
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Why do so many people think flying mounts and LFD are bad

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

  2. #58662
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    hudson is being mean to me! D:
    Well be mean back to him!
    The drive to never give up, no matter the danger, no matter the cost.

  3. #58663
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Fuyuki City
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    You know, your Avatar gives me nightmares.

    * Allows the Hudson... Anime Character... to pillow me.
    Why nightmares?

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  4. #58664
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Bite me.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oEbHt.gif[/MG]
    Stop making it hard not to...

  5. #58665
    Warchief Vayjir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Halli Hallo ponies! <3
    [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdreqvFeFS1rl1yroo1_250.gif[/IG]
    Hello W1sh!

  6. #58666
    High Overlord User789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Swe?
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    So back from getting shot at by Marine with paintball guns while I save a Plastic Mans life. How is everypony!

    Oh, and I so want this.
    http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B003G4IM4S/Item-Qty-20/
    They even have a unicorn one, I wonder if they have any wings...

  7. #58667
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Why do so many people think flying mounts and LFD are bad
    Because it means you can explore the world easier and bad people will be in your group. I personally have no issue with either of them.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  8. #58668
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Fuyuki City
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Well be mean back to him!
    She was D:

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  9. #58669
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Oh good morning pal.
    Hey .

  10. #58670
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    I call bollocks on this whole simulation if you didn't limp when you got shot! :3
    And that's what gets me. I really am not appreciating how in 3-6 months, those paintballs could actually be bullets. Those dummies missing legs, we been putting tourniquets, and doing needle thoracentesis's on will be actual marines.

    I mean, I know my job, my medical interventions, and field tactics. I could stick a breathing tube in your neck if your airway was fully obstructed, stop you from bleeding to death, know which medications to give you to keep you in the fight, or keep you comfortable until the bird comes, can start a IV while staying prone in the mud. But it just hasnt hit me that... I will actually be doing them.

    My dad and I need to have a little chat about what I will be actually doing with the Marines.

  11. #58671
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Bite me.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oEbHt.gif[IMG]

  12. #58672
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    Because it means you can explore the world easier
    That's a bad thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    and bad people will be in your group.
    But you finish a hell of a lot more quickly (it's not like you can wipe in MoP dungeons - even if your tank dies due to being stupid enough to chainpull the entire instance, some other plater can just equip a sword&board and tank the boss with no problems) so it balances out perfectly.

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

  13. #58673
    Scarab Lord Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    4,679
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    And that's what gets me. I really am not appreciating how in 3-6 months, those paintballs could actually be bullets. Those dummies missing legs, we been putting tourniquets, and doing needle thoracentesis's on will be actual marines.

    I mean, I know my job, my medical interventions, and field tactics. I could stick a breathing tube in your neck if your airway was fully obstructed, stop you from bleeding to death, know which medications to give you to keep you in the fight, or keep you comfortable until the bird comes, can start a IV while staying prone in the mud. But it just hasnt hit me that... I will actually be doing them.

    My dad and I need to have a little chat about what I will be actually doing with the Marines.
    Dag...you could treat me in combat any time. :3

  14. #58674
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    * mega pomf!

    Oh... My...

    ... I can't put my wings down...
    Quick! Roll on your back so that no one sees them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Stop making it hard
    Are you saying you don't like it?
    Or maybe you mean you really really like it?

  15. #58675
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Bite me.
    Mmmh...!

  16. #58676
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Why nightmares?
    Cutsie Anime Characters are annoying. I dont find them cute, adorable, or anything. Just incredibly annoying. It feels more like "I AM CUTE AND I AM RUBBING IT IN YOUR FACE HOW CUTE I AM" than it actually being cute. I will stop watch any Anime that has one as a primary character.

  17. #58677
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    And that's what gets me. I really am not appreciating how in 3-6 months, those paintballs could actually be bullets. Those dummies missing legs, we been putting tourniquets, and doing needle thoracentesis's on will be actual marines.

    I mean, I know my job, my medical interventions, and field tactics. I could stick a breathing tube in your neck if your airway was fully obstructed, stop you from bleeding to death, know which medications to give you to keep you in the fight, or keep you comfortable until the bird comes, can start a IV while staying prone in the mud. But it just hasnt hit me that... I will actually be doing them.

    My dad and I need to have a little chat about what I will be actually doing with the Marines.
    Be safe Dag, promise!

  18. #58678
    Field Marshal Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canterlot Castle
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    [IMG]http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/046/1/b/wip__fo_e_face_it_together_by_piecee01-d5uzvfc.png[/IM]
    Liking that Rampage.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 09:44 PM ----------


    * Takes out ripper

    We could always cut them off..
    Don't you dare touch my wings, or I'll fry you with lightning.
    Sig by Elyssia

  19. #58679
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Cutsie Anime Characters are annoying. I dont find them cute, adorable, or anything. Just incredibly annoying. It feels more like "I AM CUTE AND I AM RUBBING IT IN YOUR FACE HOW CUTE I AM" than it actually being cute. I will stop watch any Anime that has one as a primary character.
    Is my avatar annoying

  20. #58680
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    Don't you dare touch my wings, or I'll fry you with lightning.
    Ha. Ahahahaha.

    You can feel free to try that out, it has already happened once and I've gotten so much tougher after that.
    The drive to never give up, no matter the danger, no matter the cost.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •