Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Yay! Wait..
    I'm a pillow again.
    And now I am free from being pillowed.
    Mwahahahahah.

Howdy y'all! \o
    The drive to never give up, no matter the danger, no matter the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Mwahahahahah.
    No you aren't.
    * Pillows Aryd
    Hah!
    mmochumps.mumble.com

Port:3740

No password

Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    so yea. Guys, have you seen any top/tier list posted on sankakucomplex? They're complete bullshit, just like any other top/tier list ever
    que es eso!
    KONGOU DESS

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Howdy y'all! \o
    Hello Shae!

So I had a dream today that I was in a movie with some old famous actor I can't remember and he said ohaiyou to me and I couldn't stop laughing. That was the rest of the dream just me laughing until it felt like I was going to explode. I eventually woke up because I was afraid I would really explode.

Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    I guess he just listed all the games he played and enjoyed or something. Also that witcher 2 on the list reminds me I should start playing it for real since I really liked witcher 1 after I got past weird sequenced combat system, point and click movement and invisible walls
    Witcher 2 is also on my list (and also in my steam account), but I cannot get the goddamn game to run on my system.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    But yeah it is i dont like it either they should get shit for this specialy gearbox this is the second time they make a horrible AAA game in a short time.
    Which was the other one? Their last release was Borderlands 2 if I remember correctly and it is glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Mwahahahahah.
    * Drags Mehmy to Aryd and pillows both

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Hello Shae!
    How goes? :>
    The drive to never give up, no matter the danger, no matter the cost.

I guess he just listed all the games he played and enjoyed or something. Also that witcher 2 on the list reminds me I should start playing it for real since I really liked witcher 1 after I got past weird sequenced combat system, point and click movement and invisible walls
    How long does it take to get past all of those things because I am having a really hard time getting into the witcher.

Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    It's false advertising. They pretty much scammed people.
    They did worse than that.

The demo was deliberately far, far better than the final game. They made the demo to look amazing, and then they prevented any reviews or footage or anything like that of the real game from being released to the public until the final game had finally been released, and gamers around the world had already paid good money for this shit.

Howdy y'all! \o
    Hiya Shae .
    How be you today?
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Good morning everypony!

Today is Season Finale day! Are ya'll hyped?

Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    How long does it take to get past all of those things because I am having a really hard time getting into the witcher.
    I think

this avatar and signature is really cool and while Mio wasn't my favorite I still love her :3

The Sound of Music | 'Stretch you on like a latex mask, my sigil's your epitaph' | My Magic decks

So I had a dream today that I was in a movie with some old famous actor I can't remember and he said ohaiyou to me and I couldn't stop laughing. That was the rest of the dream just me laughing until it felt like I was going to explode. I eventually woke up because I was afraid I would really explode.
    Why does everyone else only ever have simplistic dreams

shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    They did worse than that.

The demo was deliberately far, far better than the final game. They made the demo to look amazing, and then they prevented any reviews or footage or anything like that of the real game from being released to the public until the final game had finally been released, and gamers around the world had already paid good money for this shit.
    Main reason why one should test a game before buying it, and if there is no way to test it, one should make a way to test it yourself.
    KONGOU DESS

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Good morning everypony!

I think

this avatar and signature is really cool and while Mio wasn't my favorite I still love her :3
    The suspense is killing me!

Mainly because I still don't have my computer back!!!

What will I do after watching the episode today??? I want to do some SKYRIM!!!
    Sig by Elyssia

Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    There's a lot of things to keep in mind when trying to objectively define a good game.

There's the obvious stuff like gameplay, story, humor and aesthetics... but then there's the less obvious stuff.

How well the game was expected to do compared to how well it actually did. If two games are equally good, the one that was less hyped will be seen as the better option.
    Then there's game cost versus game duration... and how well the memories of the game stick with you once it's finished.

Howdy y'all! \o
    Hai Fallout.

Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Which was the other one? Their last release was Borderlands 2 if I remember correctly and it is glorious.
    Duke Nukem Forever was the other game. The last thing Gearbox did before BL2.

I think

I respect your opinion, sir.

Who is your favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Why does everyone else only ever have simplistic dreams
    I usually don't remember my dreams. The "not simplistic" ones I never really say anything about because they're weird and confusing and I usually only remember half the details, if any.

How goes? :>
    Im fine just cuddled with my dog she felt alone after my mom went to the shop

Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Duke Nukem Forever.
    It kinda got forgotten becos of Borderlands 2 but they still made it.

Good morning everypony!

Hello Ziru im hyped yes but i dont want it to end i cant stand half a year or so without new pony episodes!
    Last edited by Vayjir; 2013-02-16 at 12:46 PM.

just don't play with "over the shoulder camera" because it's terrible(witcher 2 has over the shoulder camera only but it's vastly better) but the one that allows you to point and click and is far away. And combat was weird to me at first because I was spamming lmb on things and was wondering why I'm not attacking thing but then realized I was supposed to only click once and then wait for the cursor to become red fire(not yellow but red).
    The prologue and the first chapter where gerald calls that priest a pleb are a bit wonky, but once you get into the city it's pretty radical, at least to me. The dialogues and the complete lack of "douche/nice guy" system I liked.