Deleted
    im bored, someone entertain me! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    Sorry Zen, I only has 8 minutes before I must depart, or I would.

*cuddles*

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    I have done this too many times in the little time I have lived.

Take your time, get all your paperwork done, and make sure you have a place and a job on the new place before moving.

Moving here backfired on me, I can't even work illegally without risking my life/the lives of the people around me.
    Why are you supporting him in the moving out of the country thing? Denmark is one of the best countries to live in the world, and he's obviously not being completely rational right now anyway. He would only lose by moving to another country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    Why are you supporting him in the moving out of the country thing? Denmark is one of the best countries to live in the world, and he's obviously not being completely rational right now anyway. He would only lose by moving to another country.
    What about England? The land of Harry Potter and truffles.

10+ Year Old Account
    also will zone in an out of conversations since im trying to get platinum trophies for infamous and its sequel

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    There's no profit in moving to another country he doesn't even have education for a proper job yet. Why am I even discussing this he most likely just overdramatised about it and said it just because he can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have some hard story telling dance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Sorry Zen, I only has 8 minutes before I must depart, or I would.

*cuddles*
    slacker! =P

*cuddle*

Aaand work beckons. Everypony stay classy in my absence!

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Its not that great Shae, i would like to move to one of the northern eu countries.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Its not that great Shae, i would like to move to one of the northern eu countries.
    We could swap? You guys have a more interesting culinary culture.

Deleted
    Was he your roommate? And what could be so bad that you denounce him as friend so suddenly?

I think you're dramatising too much now

I'm just going to assume it happened right now so you're still "in the moment" therefore not being rational
    Here's the deal.

About 6-7 months ago he was in a relationship that turned sour. And since he was living with her, he had no place to live. So I took him in and let him live under my roof. Now, we have a room where we have two beds, two desks and that's it. There's no more space. But that was okay, he needed me, I took him in. I threw out half of my stuff so he could get some of his stuff in, and since he still went to school I even bought one of those desks where you can swipe the keyboard in and out of, so he had a place to study.

I did all of this. He did nothing. And I was a bit strange about that, but I figured he was greiving. Remember, I've known this guy for 8 years at the time, we were there for each other no matter what. And I knew him, better than anyone.

Now, his mother is a bitch. A manipulative, hating bitch. And I have no trouble saying this, because what she put him through was torture. She is the most horrible human being I've ever met. And he knew that himself, too - That's why he moved out and lived with his girlfriend, who he had only known for like 2 months before they moved in together. And all along he was doing this, I was on the side, facepalming. But I let him do his thing.

Lately, he have been slacking on school, to the point where he was almost kicked out. I told him that he was a fucking idiot for doing so. His reply was to pack his things and move to his mother to live for a month. I told him that that's not how it works: We have bills, we have food, we have appointments. He has his address here, his school stuff. You can't just pick up and leave like a child who is angry at his father, just because you won't face your own fuckup.

He responded with telling me that he would drop out of school and move home. That was it for me. I don't want to share anything with him anymore. Quite frankly, I will never trust him with anything ever again. I don't think I'm hard to deal with, I think I'm quite fair, but if you shit down my fucking throat, I will personally rip your throat out. And that's what he did. Not only here, but in several small cases he have used me to get to where he wanted to go. He have never stopped up and thought "Shit, maybe I should think about this".

No, the decision is ours. He shat on me one too many times, and I brought it up. We talked, whereas in that conversation, when I asked him "What will become of us? We will rarely see each other" and he replied "I'll try to find time for you". I can't, and won't deal with that. Not now, not ever. I don't think asking for respect is being dramatic.

How northern we talking?

Deleted
    I would probably move to england since I like their music culture, and because the only other language I know actually properly is english anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    How northern we talking?
    Sweden, Holland, Finland, Denmark, Germany.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Ziru I will hug the shit out of you.
    Please do... I could really need it right now.

I have done this too many times in the little time I have lived.

Take your time, get all your paperwork done, and make sure you have a place and a job on the new place before moving.

Moving here backfired on me, I can't even work illegally without risking my life/the lives of the people around me.
    What Drekmen says is somewhat true. I don't know where to move, or even why.

I'm sorry, but I shouldn't communicate in metaphors when I'm actually asking for help. I do not wish for everything around me to change, I wish for me to adapt. I think that's the best way I can put it.

There's no profit in moving to another country he doesn't even have education for a proper job yet. Why am I even discussing this he most likely just overdramatised about it and said it just because he can.
    I'm glad you think so highly of me <3

Sweden, Holland, Finland, Denmark, Germany.
    Poor Norway.

Didn't know people cared for Denmark though, nobody wants our ryebread, which we/I basically eat all day every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Here's the deal.

About 6-7 months ago he was in a relationship that turned sour. And since he was living with her, he had no place to live. So I took him in and let him live under my roof. Now, we have a room where we have two beds, two desks and that's it. There's no more space. But that was okay, he needed me, I took him in. I threw out half of my stuff so he could get some of his stuff in, and since he still went to school I even bought one of those desks where you can swipe the keyboard in and out of, so he had a place to study.

I did all of this. He did nothing. And I was a bit strange about that, but I figured he was greiving. Remember, I've known this guy for 8 years at the time, we were there for each other no matter what. And I knew him, better than anyone.

Now, his mother is a bitch. A manipulative, hating bitch. And I have no trouble saying this, because what she put him through was torture. She is the most horrible human being I've ever met. And he knew that himself, too - That's why he moved out and lived with his girlfriend, who he had only known for like 2 months before they moved in together. And all along he was doing this, I was on the side, facepalming. But I let him do his thing.

Lately, he have been slacking on school, to the point where he was almost kicked out. I told him that he was a fucking idiot for doing so. His reply was to pack his things and move to his mother to live for a month. I told him that that's not how it works: We have bills, we have food, we have appointments. He has his address here, his school stuff. You can't just pick up and leave like a child who is angry at his father, just because you won't face your own fuckup.

He responded with telling me that he would drop out of school and move home. That was it for me. I don't want to share anything with him anymore. Quite frankly, I will never trust him with anything ever again. I don't think I'm hard to deal with, I think I'm quite fair, but if you shit down my fucking throat, I will personally rip your throat out. And that's what he did. Not only here, but in several small cases he have used me to get to where he wanted to go. He have never stopped up and thought "Shit, maybe I should think about this".

No, the decision is ours. He shat on me one too many times, and I brought it up. We talked, whereas in that conversation, when I asked him "What will become of us? We will rarely see each other" and he replied "I'll try to find time for you". I can't, and won't deal with that. Not now, not ever. I don't think asking for respect is being dramatic.
    Tbh: That sounds like a totaly unthankful guy, you know him so long and then he acts like a douch to you, only cause you told him the truth? Thats just like a little child and just saying droping out of school and even going back to his so horrible mom, is totaly stupid, atleast in my opinion.

I guess it was the right decision then, he may even draged you down to a point of no return (bills and maybe even in the emotion way).

Deleted
    If he really dislikes the place, he would come out to the same conclusion after thinking it over with a cold head.

I know next to nothing about these European countries, is it that great?

Its not even legal.
    In Denmark it's not really illegal. Or well, it is, but no one really cares.

It's normal to see people smoke joints in the street if you walk through Aalborg a friday night. Even I have done it

As far as I remember, it's not illegal to have it, but it's illegal to sell it.